Windows 10: New Win10 tablet streaming live is jerky. Have 12yo Xoom that runs them perfectly?

Discus and support New Win10 tablet streaming live is jerky. Have 12yo Xoom that runs them perfectly? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I gotta differentiate this much. The Xoom will use an app to live stream. The windows 10 tablet has no app of course, or Windows Store app. So I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MulberryJack, Apr 10, 2019.

1. New Win10 tablet streaming live is jerky. Have 12yo Xoom that runs them perfectly?

I gotta differentiate this much. The Xoom will use an app to live stream. The windows 10 tablet has no app of course, or Windows Store app. So I have to stream within a browser. Problem exists on Edge and Chrome. I've switched to 2 different WiFi SSID and still the problem.

Why? This is a fairly new Windows 10 tablet, and it can't run with the old dog Xoom?

Thanks for any consideration. Appreciated much in advance. I sure will apply any kudos or likes or solved that this forum has. ":-\\

:)

MulberryJack, Apr 10, 2019

2. Apple sues Motorola in Europe over XOOM tablet design

With a preliminary injunction
    successfully placed
    upon imports and sales of
    Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 10.1
    tablet in Europe, Apple has also
    filed a complaint against
    Motorola and a German company
    called JAY-tech either before or
    at the same time as the
    Samsung suit, accusing the
    vendors of copying its iPad
    design, says FOSSpatents’
    Florian Mueller.thenextweb.com/apple/2011/08/10/apple-sues-motorola-in-europe-over-xoom-tablet-design/
    *** ive read apple maybe targetting android OS but they shot the tablet manufactures as patent violation

micropage7, Apr 10, 2019
  3. vkzombrex Win User
    Windows 10 installation on HP Stream 7 Tablet

Hi everyone!

This is what I got:

I am trying to upgrade my Stream 7 Tablet from Win8.1 - Win10
    The tablet has been reset to factory settings & my Microsoft account is synced with the device.

What are the ways I can download/install it. like step by step please. Having trouble since Nov.
    The stuff I have for the process:
    -64 GB SD CARD with CARD reader
    -USB OTG cable
    -Charging cable

I know it's possible to use a sd card instead of a USB Flash but that's all I really know.

anything will help

-Brex

vkzombrex, Apr 10, 2019
  4. albionne Win User

New Win10 tablet streaming live is jerky. Have 12yo Xoom that runs them perfectly?

live stream on PC

How to live stream on pc?
    do you know any app which allows me to live stream on PC?
    I am thinking about libe stream for my teaching at home. I know some apps like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Skype.
    However, i think it is a social channel and I want to find some things more formal and professional. Can you give me some suggestion?
    I find this app is quite popular in Southest Asia and wonder whether I should apply it in my teaching: BIGO LIVE for pc.

albionne, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

New Win10 tablet streaming live is jerky. Have 12yo Xoom that runs them perfectly?

1. New Win10 tablet streaming live is jerky. Have 12yo Xoom that runs them perfectly? - Similar Threads - Win10 tablet streaming

2. live tv streaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    live tv streaming: Cannot live stream tv channels. Comcast says its the computer, not the router or wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tv-streaming/1646bb83-66a7-4c4a-8738-e52e0ffa4992
  3. New computer jerky mouse movement

New computer jerky mouse movement: I got a Lenovo a few weeks ago. The mouse movement is awful. It's almost always jerky. I see on the web a lot of solutions, some of them dating to 2015. Here's what my MSConfig shows: [img] [img] There's probably 200 services running. My previous computer did not have...
  4. Live stream won't go live

Live stream won't go live: All the sudden my live stream that I have been posting for years on a daily basis to YouTube won't go live. Is it my desktop computer, my Logitech webcam or YouTube? Thank you....
  5. live stream buffering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    live stream buffering: When I watch live stream webcam the picture keeps stopping and buffering for a long time. How do I fix this? Please contact me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** thank you...
  6. New Win10 tablet streaming live is buffering every 15 seconds. Have 12yo Xoom that runs...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Win10 tablet streaming live is buffering every 15 seconds. Have 12yo Xoom that runs...: I gotta differentiate this much. The Android Xoom will use an app to live stream. The windows 10 tablet has no app of course, or Windows Store app. So I have to stream within a browser. Problem exists on Edge and Chrome. I've switched to 2 different WiFi SSID and still the...
  7. Sportsfeista Is The Best live streaming site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sportsfeista Is The Best live streaming site: Get the latest update on Motogp live streaming match Calender 2018 schedules, date and timing and more information at Sportsfeista.com. motogp live streaming motogp live streamingmotogp live streaming WWE Wrestling Live Stream
  8. no sound on live streaming

no sound on live streaming: I have a new PC with windows 10 installed. I can hear sound if I'm online like YouTube. I can't get sound from Facebook live streaming. Also movies I have on a USB there is no sound when I play them....
  9. live stream on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    live stream on PC: How to live stream on pc? do you know any app which allows me to live stream on PC? I am thinking about libe stream for my teaching at home. I know some apps like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Skype. However, i think it is a social channel and I want to find some things...
  10. Running fullscreen applications on Win10 Tablet halfscreen portrait

in Windows 10 Support
    Running fullscreen applications on Win10 Tablet halfscreen portrait: As shown on the image below, my laptop/tablet is running Warcraft 3 perfectly fine, except for the fact that it is in portrait mode while the display settings is locked to landscape mode... I have a Cubix Morph tablet running Windows 10. I tried locking the display settings...