Windows 10: new win10 upgrade. no raxco instant recovery boot up progress bar

Discus and support new win10 upgrade. no raxco instant recovery boot up progress bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi all, i just upgraded to win10. at boot up, my raxco instant recovery app is supposed to initiate a progress bar that gives you 10 seconds to click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by twl845, Oct 17, 2015.

1. twl845 Win User

new win10 upgrade. no raxco instant recovery boot up progress bar

hi all,
    i just upgraded to win10. at boot up, my raxco instant recovery app is supposed to initiate a progress bar that gives you 10 seconds to click f1 in case you are having a problem, and you can retreat to a different snapshot. the progress bar isn't materializing. does anyone know how i can correct this. i didn't have this problem in win7.

:)

twl845, Oct 17, 2015

2. $ISR folder in Windows 10

Hello Martmcd. I have never had "First Defense Instant System Recovery" installed, but your question did remind me that I had Raxco's Instant Recovery installed when the laptop was running Windows 7. So I will contact Raxco to see what they can tell me
    about their software. Unfortunately, their program did not seem to be compatible with the Windows 10 upgrade, so it was lost.

Thanks.

Peter_Ferdy, Oct 17, 2015
  3. Tupzir Win User
    Svchost eating bandwidth an win10 upgrade assistant

So last night i try to update my win10 cause of win10 upgrade assistant keep on popping and its suddenly stuck at 85% i dont know why and is svchost has a progress bar i dont know if im making progress when svchost eating my bandwidth please i need help

Tupzir, Oct 17, 2015
  4. Word Man Win User

Haven't used them since the original FD-ISR days with XP myself but you'll probably get a lot more guidance with the guys like Panagiotis and others (maybe Peter or Froggie) over at Wilders - have you reached out to them yet?

Word Man, Oct 17, 2015
  5. twl845 Win User
    I contacted Pete and he said to do the update to build 310 which is compatible with WIN10. I don't know if that will make my progress bar appear though. Thanks for the response. *Smile

twl845, Oct 17, 2015
  6. Word Man Win User
    Only other thing I recall (and don't if it's the same in the current incarnation of IR) is that there was a fix boot option under the File menu in original FD-ISR - perhaps that's still there? In any event, yes, I know at Wilders they were awaiting a Win10 update this summer and apparently that would be build 310.

Word Man, Oct 17, 2015
  7. twl845 Win User
    OK thanks.*Smile

twl845, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. new win10 upgrade. no raxco instant recovery boot up progress bar - Similar Threads - win10 upgrade raxco

2. Distribution Progress Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Distribution Progress Bar: When I distribute / delete a page individually, to groups, to all the progress bar doesn't show up any more. To check if it has been distributed / deleted, I have to go into each individual student and look for the page. It was working, but it has recently disappeared. I can...
  3. Distribution Progress Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distribution Progress Bar: When I distribute / delete a page individually, to groups, to all the progress bar doesn't show up any more. To check if it has been distributed / deleted, I have to go into each individual student and look for the page. It was working, but it has recently disappeared. I can...
  4. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No progress bar: Hello everyone,I’m currently resetting my computer and I chose the delete all optionthe pc turns off and goes into a black screen then my monitor goes into power saving mode and when I try to turn it on to check what the reset percentage is at it just turns off and says power...
  5. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No progress bar: Hello everyone,I’m currently resetting my computer and I chose the delete all optionthe pc turns off and goes into a black screen then my monitor goes into power saving mode and when I try to turn it on to check what the reset percentage is at it just turns off and says power...
  6. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Copy bar progress

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy bar progress: Good Morning!I wonder if someone could please help me. When copying/backing up large folders, sometimes the process takes an hour or more due to the number of files being copied. However, sometimes the progress indicator gets to 99% before closing/finishing and other times it...
  8. Copy bar progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy bar progress: Good Morning!I wonder if someone could please help me. When copying/backing up large folders, sometimes the process takes an hour or more due to the number of files being copied. However, sometimes the progress indicator gets to 99% before closing/finishing and other times it...
  9. Notification Bar POPS UP and Closes instantly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Bar POPS UP and Closes instantly: I have Windows 10. My notification panel closes instantly. I can't use the wifi, bluetooth etc shortcuts due to this. Kindly help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-bar-pops-up-and-closes-instantly/11fac583-639a-474b-b416-07e0a3a7bf47
  10. WIN10 errors in Raxco Instant Recovery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WIN10 errors in Raxco Instant Recovery: I upgraded to WIN10 from WIN7. I use Raxco Instant Recovery to make snapshots of WIN10 in this case. I'm on the main snapshot, and I created a copy called the 2nd snapshot, which I can revert to, to save my bacon if need be. I discovered upon completion of updating the main...