Windows 10: New window are slightly positioning off, how to avoid this?

Discus and support New window are slightly positioning off, how to avoid this? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I use Windows 11 snap to the side feature to have 2 applications showing simultaneously on my large 4k monitor. But there is a big issue : when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by webfil, Aug 16, 2022.

1. webfil Win User

New window are slightly positioning off, how to avoid this?

Hi, I use Windows 11 snap to the side feature to have 2 applications showing simultaneously on my large 4k monitor. But there is a big issue : when you create a new window, this window automatically shows up with a sligh right-bottom shift. Here is an example for Google Chrome you can use Ctrl+N shortcut: Though I understand the esthetic purpose of a pile of windows for marketing purpose, I fully disagree with its usefulness in real situation. For example, this breaks your 2 simultaneous window workflow when you create new windows for your apps.How to disable this slight automatic

:)

webfil, Aug 16, 2022
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Save Window Position

Hi Shane,

Saving the window size/position when opening a message to a new window is easy. Simply follow the steps below on how to do so:

• Open a message in a new window.
    • Press and hold the Ctrl button on your keyboard and click on the
      X button at upper right corner of the window to close it.
    • When you open a message in another window, the size/position of the window should be saved.
    If you have other questions, do let us know.

Dyan Rey, Aug 16, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 16, 2022
  4. New window are slightly positioning off, how to avoid this?

Laptop freezes when moved slightly

Dear Sachin,

the answer to your questions are given below:

1. HP Pavillion p045tx notebook

2.No i didn't make any changes

3. How to check the 3rd step?Please let know what to do.

Sudipta Sen, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

New window are slightly positioning off, how to avoid this?

1. New window are slightly positioning off, how to avoid this? - Similar Threads - window are slightly

2. how to avoid windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to avoid windows update: how to avoid windows 11 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-avoid-windows-update/db8acb73-d90a-403f-975e-8fabe234c124
  3. how to avoid windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to avoid windows update: how to avoid windows 11 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-avoid-windows-update/db8acb73-d90a-403f-975e-8fabe234c124
  4. New window are slightly positioning off, how to avoid this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New window are slightly positioning off, how to avoid this?: Hi, I use Windows 11 snap to the side feature to have 2 applications showing simultaneously on my large 4k monitor. But there is a big issue : when you create a new window, this window automatically shows up with a sligh right-bottom shift. Here is an example for Google...
  5. How to avoid this ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to avoid this ?: I feel a need to reset my windows but don't want to loose my APPS and who knows what else: [img] 172130
  6. Maximizing window on Windows 10 positions it slightly off screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Maximizing window on Windows 10 positions it slightly off screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/darrenkirana [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jlwqqv/maximizing_window_on_windows_10_positions_it/
  7. Right side of window slightly cut off in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right side of window slightly cut off in Windows 10: I installed Windows 10 pro and the right side of my window is kind of cut off. The button on the bottom right side of the screen to show the desktop is kind of cut out of view, and my mouse disappears almost completely when I slide my mouse to it. This doesn't happen when...
  8. How to avoid Windows 10 downloads driver for new HW?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to avoid Windows 10 downloads driver for new HW?: I want to uninstall a driver, but as soon as windows is rebootet, it download and install a driver *Mad I want to install a driver that I do know work, but to do that, Windows own driver must be uninstalled. How can I avoid this? 4847
  9. Off-topic, I know, but.. how to avoid being redirected ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Off-topic, I know, but.. how to avoid being redirected ...: This may/may not have something to do with Windows, I have no idea. I am using Windows 10 x64 Pro 1511 bld 10586.3 (English version) and Firefox v42.0 When doing a 'Google-search' and get all results in English language, rightfully so. However, at selecting a Microsoft...
  10. Application maximize slightly off

in Windows 10 Support
    Application maximize slightly off: Hi everyone, I am running a dual monitor setup. I got my laptop in a docking station which is connected to an external monitor. I use the monitor as my main display but when I maximize applications like chrome, visual studio, (everything really) a small portion of the...