Windows 10: New windows 10 and problems entering product key for old 2010 office and student

Discus and support New windows 10 and problems entering product key for old 2010 office and student in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have entered my product key 3 times and always its fails to be accepted after 2 - 3 mins. Is this because the new windows 10 does not support this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TonkaGolf, Sep 9, 2019.

1. TonkaGolf Win User

New windows 10 and problems entering product key for old 2010 office and student

I have entered my product key 3 times and always its fails to be accepted after 2 - 3 mins. Is this because the new windows 10 does not support this old procuct key

:)

TonkaGolf, Sep 9, 2019

2. Office Home and Student 2010

My Office Home and Student 2010 became corrupted with Win 10 Anniversary edition upgrade. I need to un install / re install this software. This was pre installed on my PC and I have no copy of the original software and I cannot find a download site. I have the product key. I have tried "repairing" the app but it does not solve the problem. Any ideas where I can obtain this old but perfectly usable software ? Thanks.

Gerry Atric, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Microsfot Office Home & Student 2010

After my computer crashed, the Geek Squad at Best Buy installed a new hard drive and back up disk for Windows 7 and added Windows 10 to the computer. Then they tell me they can't transfer my Windows Office Home & Student 2010 - against copyright laws so
    I'm told. I really would like it back, but my product key doesn't work so I am unable to have it downloaded. When I originally got this computer, Best Buy installed the Microsoft Home & Student 2010 for me. Is there help for me?

LelaSherwood, Sep 9, 2019
  4. El Jones Win User

New windows 10 and problems entering product key for old 2010 office and student

Home Office and Student 2010 on updated Window 8 to 10

I had Windows 7 and bought a new computer. I installed Office Home and Student 2010 on my new Windows 8 computer. All was fine. The new computer came with Outlook 2013 which was in a trial period; now expired. I still used Outlook but my trial is expired
    and I still get my emails, but can't do anything with archiving them or making new folders, etc.

I want to use my Office Home and Student 2010 instead of Outlook 2013 for my email. I don't want to lose my emails that are currently in my new and expired Outlook.

How do I put in the product key for my 2010 version and stop the trial 2013 Outlook version?

Thanks,

El

El Jones, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

1. New windows 10 and problems entering product key for old 2010 office and student - Similar Threads - problems entering product

2. Problem with entering Product Key for Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with entering Product Key for Office: I recently reset my windows laptop. I had to reenter the Product Key for Office. I purchased this previously. I entered the Product Key and it says site cannot be reached. I hit reload and nothing. Troubleshooting does not reveal anything. I'm trying to gain access to some of...
  3. Problem with entering Product Key for Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with entering Product Key for Office: I recently reset my windows laptop. I had to reenter the Product Key for Office. I purchased this previously. I entered the Product Key and it says site cannot be reached. I hit reload and nothing. Troubleshooting does not reveal anything. I'm trying to gain access to some of...
  4. Microsoft Office 2010 Home and student

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Office 2010 Home and student: Good day. I have the Microsoft office Home and student 2010 with product code that I want to install on this laptop but it does not take the cd so now I want to download it from the intern please...
  5. Excel Problem With Old Office 2010 on New Windows 10 Computer

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel Problem With Old Office 2010 on New Windows 10 Computer: So I downloaded Office 2010 onto my new computer using the original key, and it all seems to be working except: When I double click on an excel filename it opens excel, but not the file. I get a window with all the icons in the frame, but the icons are greyed out, and the...
  6. Micsoft Office Student 2010

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Micsoft Office Student 2010: Hi, When Windows 10 updated it deleted my Micosoft Office Student 2010. Please advise how to get back on my PC..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micsoft-office-student-2010/b495f5b2-9153-4fd3-a319-ca2730e133c9
  7. Office 2010 Product key not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 2010 Product key not working: My old laptop died and I had to purchase a new laptop. I have a 2010 office product key but cannot get it to download. It won't even recognize the product key. What can I do?...
  8. Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?

Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?: The subject says it all. I could not finish installation of Microsoft Office 2010. I have the Product Key but don't know if the maximum number of uses has been met. The website that the installation sent me to for entering the product key said that upper or lower case was ok....
  9. Office problem with entering key

Office problem with entering key: I have an old pro 2003 Office program disk that I have used on several computers and versions of windows. I had it working on my new computer but had to do a reboot and now when I try to reinstall Office it tells me that I entered the wrong key. I tried the same disk on my...
  10. Office Home and Student 2010

Office Home and Student 2010: My Office Home and Student 2010 became corrupted with Win 10 Anniversary edition upgrade. I need to un install / re install this software. This was pre installed on my PC and I have no copy of the original software and I cannot find a download site. I have the product key. I...