Windows 10: New Windows 10 Build from Microcenter BSOD

Discus and support New Windows 10 Build from Microcenter BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I was receiving BSOD on my older PC so decided to get a new one because it was impacting my work. I just got a new one from Microcenter, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ClintMcCaskill, Sep 23, 2020.

1. New Windows 10 Build from Microcenter BSOD

Hello, I was receiving BSOD on my older PC so decided to get a new one because it was impacting my work.

I just got a new one from Microcenter, and tonight while i was working i got the dreaded BSOD.

I looked at the wiki and have provided all files dump, msinfo, pc info through speccy: https://1drv.ms/u/s!As4lWqzOL9XbgdlTs4PEeQevMQvvTA?e=Fkaf2t

Please help, if it is something I can fix I will or I'll take it back to Microcenter but it is a very long drive so would rather get resolved through tech support which I'll call tomorrow.

Thank you!

Clint

:)

ClintMcCaskill, Sep 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 23, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 23, 2020
  4. New Windows 10 Build from Microcenter BSOD

New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

New Windows 10 Build from Microcenter BSOD

1. New Windows 10 Build from Microcenter BSOD - Similar Threads - Build Microcenter BSOD

2. Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro that I purchased from Microcenter and Microsoft technical...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro that I purchased from Microcenter and Microsoft technical...: I have been contacting Microsoft technical support for 5 days trying to receive help on activating windows 10 pro. I have the error code 0xC004C060. I sit on hold for 1-2 hours a day and then the person on the other end hangs up on me after I describe them my problem. I just...
  3. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD on new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD on new build: I recently replaced all the components in my Digital Storm and have been running into the CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT blue screens from time to time. Not when I'm just browsing, only when I've been playing SW: TOR, not a very graphics-intensive game, which I uninstalled and...
  4. New win 10 build, BSOD on the reg

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New win 10 build, BSOD on the reg: OS Win 10 Version 20H2 MOBO: ASROCK B550 Steel Legend, updated bios 3/28/21 RAM: 16GB GSkill Ripjaws, Two 8GB sticks CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X, wraith cooler GPU: MSI Nvidia GT 710, passive cooler STORAGE: 250GB kingston SSD System Drive, 1TB Samsung SSD data drive, 1TB Hitachi HDD...
  5. Repeated BSOD with new Windows 10 build

Repeated BSOD with new Windows 10 build: Hi Support Team, I hope I'm posting this issue in the right place. The issue is simple--my newly built PC repeated BSODs. There have been multiple drivers listed and different error message with each crash. The PC is primarily used for gaming. I have tested the RAM with...
  6. Frequent BSOD on new Windows 10 PC build

Frequent BSOD on new Windows 10 PC build: Hi all, i'm looking to get some support on a persistent problem with my new PC build, something i've never come across before so slightly lost... PC specs AMD 3900X processor NVIDIA 2080 Ti RTX 64GB G.SKILL Trident X 3600 ram Aorus 360 cooler Aorus X570...
  7. I can not activate Windows 10 on refurbished computer purchased from Microcenter.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can not activate Windows 10 on refurbished computer purchased from Microcenter.: [IMG] This is the picture of the label on my computer. I can not activate Windows 10. Please help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-activate-windows-10-on-refurbished/a1fe0792-71e8-4db5-a53f-eb4deeb52c8b"
  8. Windows 10 BSOD on new build

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 BSOD on new build: Have been wrestling system stability issues on new build - random bsod. Successfully updated to Windows 10 update 1809. RMA'd Gigabye Z370N WiFi mobo and received back with F10 bios. RAM checks good with Memtest. Running i5-8600K 3.6GHz, default bios settings. Suspect driver...
  9. BSOD On New Build

BSOD On New Build: Hi guys, Can anyone please help me? I've literally wasted so much time trying to identify why my system sometimes goes many hours fine, and on some days it BSOD's... mostly when using Adobe applications. Machine: i9 7940 X Stock 32GB HyperX Predator (MemTest run for 24...
  10. BSOD on New Build

BSOD on New Build: Hi All, I hate my first post to be a problem but I've run out of ideas. I recently built a new PC for work, so no gaming. I've had around 10 BSOD's a day and can't pin it down to one of my actions. It can be while browsing, using Office or Remote desktop. It even BSOD...