Windows 10: New Windows 10 builds have improved Wi-Fi selection, Task View updates

Discus and support New Windows 10 builds have improved Wi-Fi selection, Task View updates in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Earlier today, Microsoft indicated that they would be increasing the speed at which builds are distributed via the Fast ring for Windows Insiders. Even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Windows 10 builds have improved Wi-Fi selection, Task View updates

Read more: New Windows 10 builds have improved Wi-Fi selection, Task View updates shown on video

Brink, Mar 12, 2015
  2. Mystere Win User

That's pretty cool *Smile

:)

Mystere, Mar 12, 2015
  3. sonicmuc Win User
    Firmware-Update for Lumia 650 to resolve Wi-Fi connection dropping

Hello,

Problem with Wi-Fi connection dropping seems to be solved for Lumia 950 with the new Firmware from last week.

01078.00053.16236.35xxx. Key
    improvements in this release include:

• Wi-Fi connectivity improvements, including fixes for Wi-Fi connection dropping randomly and Wi-Fi

When will we get a Firmware update for Lumia 650 to resolve the same Wi-Fi issue?

Thank you

sonicmuc, Mar 12, 2015
  4. New Windows 10 builds have improved Wi-Fi selection, Task View updates

Windows 10 Netgear 88 WI FI Norton Internet Security 2015 Wif fi adapter Intel Centrino Wireless N-2230 requiring frequent reset

Hello,

Running HP lap top.

Immediately on activation of 10 wi fi became unavailable.

Connected using cable and ran through suggested fixes.

Driver, settings, troubleshooter etc.

Troubleshooter is returning to wi fi adapter reset every time.

Wi Fi available but unstable ( 10 adapter resets this morning in 3 hour period) - using wi fi to post this now.

Have selected and loaded a driver from earlier in 2015 before windows 10 earlier this morning.

Suggested fixes to improve stability of connection.?

thanks

BoydMcMillan, Mar 12, 2015
  5. Dave44 Win User
    [youtube]urLWjMLhLFc[/youtube]

Dave44, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

New Windows 10 builds have improved Wi-Fi selection, Task View updates

1. New Windows 10 builds have improved Wi-Fi selection, Task View updates - Similar Threads - builds improved selection

2. Wi-Fi issues since new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi issues since new update: My son and I both updated our computers last week. Ever since doing that they will not connect to our Comcast internet internet is fine on all other devices. It keeps saying Wi-Fi doesn’t have a valid IP configuration....
  3. Wi-Fi issues since new update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi issues since new update: My son and I both updated our computers last week. Ever since doing that they will not connect to our Comcast internet internet is fine on all other devices. It keeps saying Wi-Fi doesn’t have a valid IP configuration....
  4. How to view Wi-Fi Network Profiles stored on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to view Wi-Fi Network Profiles stored on Windows 10: Windows 10 is one of the most loved operating systems that facilitates its user to connect to the wireless network by creating a network profile when a new network is connected to it. The network profile contains access to the user’s computer system and files therefore it is...
  5. Improving Window Selection

in Windows 10 Support
    Improving Window Selection: Is there any way to improve the visibility of a window when selecting from the taskbar? So, for example, I have open several excel workbooks. They are grouped together on the taskbar and when you hover over the Excel icon I get a preview of them: [img] the problem is that...
  6. Wi Fi Connection Issue With Windows 10 Build 18362.418

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi Fi Connection Issue With Windows 10 Build 18362.418: Dear Community, My PC was updated on 9/28/2019 with Win 10 OS Build 18362.418 and my PC no longer connects to my Wi-Fi network automatically. I need to manually log into my ISP provider and then connect to my network. When I start my PC I also do not see my network ID...
  7. Task manager : performance > WI FI

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task manager : performance > WI FI: Hi. I entered in task manager>performance and there I had Wi Fi ..I don't know what I did but I deleted from there (doesent appear no more) so how I can put it back..?...
  8. How to view saved Wi-Fi passwords on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to view saved Wi-Fi passwords on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Did you forget the password of your Home or Office Wi-Fi? You probably forgot it because it was saved in your device and you haven’t used it in a while. This situation arises very often. One solution can be opening [...] This post How to view saved Wi-Fi passwords...
  9. Improving wi-fi performance with provided internet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Improving wi-fi performance with provided internet?: My daughter is in Disney's College Program, and living in Disney-provided housing, which includes Disney-provided cable. Much like a college dorm though, the wi-fi is controlled by Disney, shared throughout the building (versus specific to the apartment), and horrible....
  10. Microsoft Windows 10 patent looks to improve Wi-Fi tethering

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Windows 10 patent looks to improve Wi-Fi tethering: If you frequently use Wi-Fi tethering with your Windows Phone to get an internet connection on your latop or Surface, Microsoft’s latest patent might allow you to be able to do it for longer without burning through your battery. A patent named “Power Saving Wi-Fi...