Windows 10: New Windows 10 Computer. Sign In Question.

Discus and support New Windows 10 Computer. Sign In Question. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Folks, I have a Brand New Windows 10 Computer. Turned it on and Sign In screen says Sign in with Microsoft. Does not let me Skip this step. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KirtiLShah, Jun 27, 2019.

1. New Windows 10 Computer. Sign In Question.

Hi Folks,

I have a Brand New Windows 10 Computer. Turned it on and Sign In screen says Sign in with Microsoft. Does not let me Skip this step.

I have purchased the Computer for a Friend and the Friend does not have a Microsoft, Hotmail, Outlook account.

So what are my Options ?

Thank You !

:)

KirtiLShah, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 27, 2019
  4. New Windows 10 Computer. Sign In Question.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

New Windows 10 Computer. Sign In Question.

1. New Windows 10 Computer. Sign In Question. - Similar Threads - Computer Sign Question

2. New Computer - Window 11 License Question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Computer - Window 11 License Question.: I have an older computer currently running Windows 10. As best I can remember, the OS was installed as a clean Win 10, using a Windows 7 Key from a full retail purchase of Windows 7 back when this computer was first built. IE There wasn't an upgrade fee from 7 to 10 as best I...
  3. New Computer - Window 11 License Question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Computer - Window 11 License Question.: I have an older computer currently running Windows 10. As best I can remember, the OS was installed as a clean Win 10, using a Windows 7 Key from a full retail purchase of Windows 7 back when this computer was first built. IE There wasn't an upgrade fee from 7 to 10 as best I...
  4. Can't sign in on new computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in on new computer: I just bought a new HP convertible touch-screen laptop. I downloaded and installed the new version of Windows 10. After the PC restarted, it would not recognize any combination of username/password, including my Microsoft account login that I used to sign in to this website....
  5. Question about installing Windows 10 on new computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about installing Windows 10 on new computer: I'm building a new computer and I want the drive Windows is installed on the be K, and my external SSD to be H. Is this possible? Does Windows have to be C? Do I even need a C drive? Also, if I am able to do this, would the K drive on Windows explorer sidebar show up above...
  6. Signing in to account on new computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Signing in to account on new computer: It asks for my password a second time, and it wont accept it as a correct one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-in-to-account-on-new-computer/f9d7035b-c413-4a31-8986-9621288aaf67
  7. windows 10 on a new computer question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 on a new computer question: if i have a laptop with win 10 pro 32 bit activated and i use the official window installer on usb stick, i will buy a new computer, if i instal windows 64 bit from that usb will be windows windows activated, i ask this becous i lost the CD and product key...
  8. Sign-in Questions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign-in Questions: I have new Win 10, v1909, desktop (Dell). I already had Dell laptop with Win 7 that I converted to Win 10 when that option was provided. That version is 1809. The laptop version did not require a pin or password. All I do is click sign-in. However, the new desktop requires a...
  9. New to Windows 10 Question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New to Windows 10 Question: What does it mean when I get the message Running in S Mode, I was trying to install Firefox Browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-to-windows-10-question/5cfcc745-84a4-443b-a904-f5ab9c01751f
  10. 3 new ways to Sign-in to Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 News
    3 new ways to Sign-in to Windows 10 computer: [ATTACH] This topic is applicable for Windows 10 v1809, and later devices which connect with IT, and supported on Azure Active Directory joined systems. Microsoft is now offering multiple ways to sign-in to Windows 10 PC and also making the experience much better. [...] This...