Windows 10: New Windows 10 computer

Discus and support New Windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello all, I bought a new HP laptop last year and have recently installed AVG protection and performance software. On each month one the program's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rekritr, Mar 7, 2021.

1. rekritr Win User

New Windows 10 computer

Hello all,

I bought a new HP laptop last year and have recently installed AVG protection and performance software. On each month one the program's cleanup features asks me do I want to remove Windows setup files. I've read the community's input on this a lot and I can't find anyone who addressed a NEW computer with Windows 10. All of the replies that I've read address this question, BUT, their answers only solutions are to systems that've been upgraded from Windows 7 and not a computer with clean installation of Windows 10 from the manufacturers. I'm not sure that the removal from an upgrade file removal would be different than a removal from a clean install of Windows I hope my question isn't too confusing. I'm very good at taking something like a simple question and making it difficult. Thanks, guys, in advance and get your shots and stay healthy.

:)

rekritr, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 7, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

New Windows 10 computer

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

New Windows 10 computer

1. New Windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - computer

2. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...: - System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting [ EventSourceName] BugCheck - EventID 1001 [ Qualifiers] 16384 Version 0 Level 2 Task 0 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x80000000000000 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2024-04-25T21:03:53.2241805Z EventRecordID 257213...
  3. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...: - System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting [ EventSourceName] BugCheck - EventID 1001 [ Qualifiers] 16384 Version 0 Level 2 Task 0 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x80000000000000 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2024-04-25T21:03:53.2241805Z EventRecordID 257213...
  4. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer says “This system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer says “This system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this...: Hello, my HP computer does not let me log in via fongerprint nor pin it says “something happened and your PIN isn’t available, click to set up pin again.” But it doesn’t let me and “this system detected an overrun of a stock-based buffer in this application” keeps on popping...
  6. My computer says “This system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this...

My computer says “This system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this...: Hello, my HP computer does not let me log in via fongerprint nor pin it says “something happened and your PIN isn’t available, click to set up pin again.” But it doesn’t let me and “this system detected an overrun of a stock-based buffer in this application” keeps on popping...
  7. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  8. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  9. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  10. Computer freezes during initial boot

Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...