Windows 10: New Windows 10 doesn't recognize my display adapter

Discus and support New Windows 10 doesn't recognize my display adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just installed a complete new Windows 10 on my i7 desktop PC. Not voluntarily, Windows managed to frag my system drive and there wasn't an option.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by David P. Vancouver, Jul 14, 2021.

1. New Windows 10 doesn't recognize my display adapter

I just installed a complete new Windows 10 on my i7 desktop PC. Not voluntarily, Windows managed to frag my system drive and there wasn't an option. Now the OS does not recognize my graphics adapter. I don't recall the make and model, but it easily handled two monitors via two DisplayPorts. Now when I try to connect the second monitor a Samsung HDTV, it "didn't detect another display". Device Manger listsNew Windows 10 doesn't recognize my display adapter :Digital Media DevicesSamsung 55" TVDisplay AdaptersMicrosoft Basic Display AdapterMonitorsGeneric PnP Monitor it's actually a 1080p Lenovo 2323ZWhat's going on here and how do I f

:)

David P. Vancouver, Jul 14, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

New Windows 10 doesn't recognize my display adapter [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Win10 doesn't know my (compatible) display adapter

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you follow the steps below:

Method 1: Run the hardware and devices

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall display adapter.

Follow the steps to update the display adapter:

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Expand Display Adapter.

• Double-click on the Display Adapter.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Uninstall.

• Reinstall the Display adapter from the Manufacturer's Website and see if it helps.
    Restart the computer and check.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jul 14, 2021
  4. thls87 Win User

New Windows 10 doesn't recognize my display adapter

MSI X1800XL doesn´t start.. =(

Didn´t work...*Oh Well New Windows 10 doesn't recognize my display adapter :eek:hwell:

It says ''Adapter not found''

I tried with ATIFLASH and FLASHROM...

Both doesn´t recognize the card =/

What should I do??

Garbage? *Cry :cry: *Cry :cry: *Cry :cry:

thls87, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

New Windows 10 doesn't recognize my display adapter

1. New Windows 10 doesn't recognize my display adapter - Similar Threads - doesn't recognize display

2. My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...: Certainly! Here's the revised version with the grammatical errors corrected: Hey there, I use an ASUS A15 laptop. The dedicated graphics card is an NVIDIA 3050 4GB. I've been playing a lot of Witcher 3 and realized that the game is acting super laggy. I went to update my...
  3. My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...: Certainly! Here's the revised version with the grammatical errors corrected: Hey there, I use an ASUS A15 laptop. The dedicated graphics card is an NVIDIA 3050 4GB. I've been playing a lot of Witcher 3 and realized that the game is acting super laggy. I went to update my...
  4. "FIXED" - Display adapters not recognized after Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "FIXED" - Display adapters not recognized after Win 10 update: UPDATE 8/7/2020 - I went through the whole 4-update routine again had to leave the 4th update running but incomplete at 11 p.m. - still had no display adapters. When I got up this morning, both monitors were enabled and both graphic adaptors were listed in Device Manager....
  5. Display adapters not recognized after Win 10 update

Display adapters not recognized after Win 10 update: After installing the 2004 update started 8/6/2020, continuing 8/7, neither of my graphics cards is recognized and my second monitor is not detected. I have fixed this before by deleting the devices in Device Manager and then re-booting. I tried that, and the Windows update...
  6. Proper display and adapter not being recognized

Proper display and adapter not being recognized: Hello all, I typically use my laptop plugged into an ultrawide high resolution and high refresh rate monitor. I unplugged my laptop to take it with me on a family vacation and I haven't been able to play any games or other apps on the laptop since doing so. When I go...
  7. My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop doesn't recognize the its bluetooth adapter.: At around 17:00 today, my laptop showed my bluetooth headset selected as the audio output, something rather strange given the fact that it was turned off. I restarted it and now it woudln't even connect to it. Realising that bluetooth was turned off, I went to the device...
  8. windows doesn't recognize new default browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows doesn't recognize new default browser: I (and also an HP tech.) have installed and set-up Google Chrome as default browser but sites and pages are still opened with Edge or IE the other browsers on this PC. Even the google chrome page opens on IE!! Have set and reset chrome as default many times in 2 days it is...
  9. PC doesn't recognize wifi as a network adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC doesn't recognize wifi as a network adapter: The other day when I was turning on my computer, I saw that it is not connected to the internet by wifi. I went to network settings and it seemed like computer thinks it doesn't support wifi, just wired internet. I opened device manager and there was no wifi under network...
  10. Windows Installation doesn't recognize new SSD

Windows Installation doesn't recognize new SSD: I got a new Samsung SM951 M.2 PCI drive. I have a X99 motherboard but it didn't have the M.2 slot so I purchased an adapter to attach the drive and installed it into an open PCI slot. When I first installed it and boot up under the current Windows 10, I could see the...