Windows 10: New Windows 10 Install and I get "NVIDIA Control Panel is not found." as a pop-up.

Discus and support New Windows 10 Install and I get "NVIDIA Control Panel is not found." as a pop-up. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is a fresh install. Has happened to me twice. Green and Black window. Underneath the "NVIDIA Control Panel is not found." is "Click here to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by katPHish, Jul 31, 2020.

1. katPHish Win User

New Windows 10 Install and I get "NVIDIA Control Panel is not found." as a pop-up.

This is a fresh install. Has happened to me twice.

Green and Black window. Underneath the "NVIDIA Control Panel is not found." is "Click here to install NVIDIA Control Panel from Microsoft store."

Last year when I installed Windows 10 on systems there was no popup like this. Now two times this has happened.

I searched online and either by search-fu is lame or no one else has reported this.

Just seems odd to me. Why is this happening. The two systems I have done do have Nvidia cards in them. I have not loaded and AMD system yet. Wonder if I would get something similar.

It's just annoying and want to know why this is automatically popping up on a fresh install.

TIA!

:)

katPHish, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Carsomyr Win User

where is NVIDIA control panel in windows 10?

I cannot seem to get the nvidia control panel (system tray)
    I tried everything I could think of:

- Nvidia driver uninstall + device uninstall + change device auto install drivers in hardware settings + clean install... no joy...
    - Windows automatically installs some nvidia drivers, no matter what I try and I can't see or find the control panel.

Any suggestions?

Carsomyr, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Derek12 Win User
    where is NVIDIA control panel in windows 10?

Nvidia Control Panel is accesible via right click on the desktop

Install the latest Nvidia driver "on top" of the Windows 10 driver, updating it.

Derek12, Jul 31, 2020
  4. New Windows 10 Install and I get "NVIDIA Control Panel is not found." as a pop-up.

Nvidia Control Panel Problem

Dear Microsoft,

I would like to let you know that there was a problem with the windows 10 1903 update on my PC.

For some reason the nvidia control panel was missing.

So I decided to try to install nvidia control panel on windows 10 store but it came up with almost no results to what I'm looking for.

In found this a bit frustrating since I searched up on how to install windows nvidia and it read to install nvidia control panel on the store!

I hope you can please help me fix this problem ASAP.

Yours Faithfully,

Eric

AN_Anonymous_User, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

New Windows 10 Install and I get "NVIDIA Control Panel is not found." as a pop-up.

1. New Windows 10 Install and I get "NVIDIA Control Panel is not found." as a pop-up. - Similar Threads - Install NVIDIA Control

2. Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia control panel: So in the nvidia control panel in the manage display mode I changed it to nvidia gpu only but i want to change to auto select and now it won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel/e41b6bb4-942a-403b-96a5-b05da0cd1afc
  3. Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia control panel: So in the nvidia control panel in the manage display mode I changed it to nvidia gpu only but i want to change to auto select and now it won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel/e41b6bb4-942a-403b-96a5-b05da0cd1afc
  4. nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  5. nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  6. Blank screen with Nvidia control panel is missing pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank screen with Nvidia control panel is missing pop up: A few days ago I updated my graphic driver and i have this problem.A blank screen with a Nvidia pop up. When i click the pop up i can open chrome but it's kinda different I cannot download stuff. Can anyone help me?[IMG]...
  7. NVIDIA Control Panel is not compatible with installed NVIDIA Driver In Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    NVIDIA Control Panel is not compatible with installed NVIDIA Driver In Windows 10: used to be so simple download everything from nvidia, but now MS have distribution of the nvidia control panel and everything is messed up when i auto updated my driver through geforce experience, it then said the CP was missing, so just downloaded it from MS after i got...
  8. Nvidia Control Panel won't install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nvidia Control Panel won't install: So the other day I was having a few issues with Nvidia's latest drivers. I decided that I would roll back, and used Display Driver Uninstaller in Safe Mode to uninstall my drivers. I installed my older, previously working driver version using Nsudo, and NvSlimmer. I performed...
  9. No nVidia Control panel

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No nVidia Control panel: Just bought a 1650 Super. Tried to install drivers. Complains not compatible with my version of Windows (1809, 17763.1), Only the DCH drive will install (after booting to safe mode and using DDU to first uninstall the driver that wouldn't install anyway). Problem with DCH is...
  10. NVIDIA Control Panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA Control Panel: Hi, I can't access to NVIDA Control Panel in my laptop. When I double click to NVIDIA Control Panel Icon in Control Home Panel. I get this message ( You are not currently using a display attached to an NVIDA GPU ) Please advice how to activate. Thanks....