Windows 10: New Windows 10 Install, Old OneDrive Installation

Discus and support New Windows 10 Install, Old OneDrive Installation in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a C: as my OS/System drive while my OneDrive Folder/Files are on my E: Drive. I am replacing my C: drive with a larger drive and after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CorDikland, Mar 27, 2021.

1. New Windows 10 Install, Old OneDrive Installation

I have a C: as my OS/System drive while my OneDrive Folder/Files are on my E: Drive.

I am replacing my C: drive with a larger drive and after re-installing Win10 and installing Onedrive I cannot access my old OneDrive folder on E: I get an error similar to "System cannot open this folder". It insists I create a new folder elsewhere and if I do I am stuck with downloading 480gb back onto my E: which already contains albeit inaccessible all of these files. Even if I accepted this and recreated a new Onedrive folder and downloaded 480gb of file I am stuck with this old OneDrive folder I cannot delete. My questions are:

[COLOR=rgba54, 54, 54, 1]Is there no way to make OneDrive use the old OneDrive folder after I upgraded to a new drive with a fresh win10 install?[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba54, 54, 54, 1]If I am forced to create a whole new folder how do I delete the old one?[/COLOR]

:)

CorDikland, Mar 27, 2021
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 27, 2021
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Mar 27, 2021
  4. New Windows 10 Install, Old OneDrive Installation

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

New Windows 10 Install, Old OneDrive Installation

1. New Windows 10 Install, Old OneDrive Installation - Similar Threads - Install Old OneDrive

2. installing onedrive on new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing onedrive on new computer: Hi,I am getting a new laptop. I have nearly one TB of one drive files in the cloud and about half of them already on my windows 10 laptop. I want to transfer the already downloaded files to my new computer. I DO NOT want to download all of those files onto the new computer...
  3. installing onedrive on new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing onedrive on new computer: Hi,I am getting a new laptop. I have nearly one TB of one drive files in the cloud and about half of them already on my windows 10 laptop. I want to transfer the already downloaded files to my new computer. I DO NOT want to download all of those files onto the new computer...
  4. New Windows 10 Installation on new SSD made old Windows 10 on Old SSD Unbootable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Windows 10 Installation on new SSD made old Windows 10 on Old SSD Unbootable: I installed a new Windows 10 OS on a new SSD without any issues. After I finished checking the new Windows 10 installation I noticed that the boot screen now shows 2 Windows 10 to boot into. The one that goes to the new Windows 10 OS started with no problem, but the one that...
  5. New Windows 10 Installation on new SSD made old Windows 10 on Old SSD Unbootable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows 10 Installation on new SSD made old Windows 10 on Old SSD Unbootable: I installed a new Windows 10 OS on a new SSD without any issues. After I finished checking the new Windows 10 installation I noticed that the boot screen now shows 2 Windows 10 to boot into. The one that goes to the new Windows 10 OS started with no problem, but the one that...
  6. New Windows 10 Installation on new SSD made old Windows 10 on Old SSD Unbootable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. New install of Windows 10 keeps booting into old install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New install of Windows 10 keeps booting into old install.: I just did a clean install of windows onto an NVME m.2 drive for my desktop computer. It has 2 m.2 slots, and the second disk has an old install of windows from when it was in another machine. I didn't wipe that drive before filling it with data, and now I'm wondering if...
  8. windows 10 and new install, old programs

windows 10 and new install, old programs: Considering: 1 a clean, new install always works great; 2 that does not take too much time; 3 but it requires all programs to install again; 4 and that can take a lot of time: - finding the installation files; - finfing the keys needed for installation; - having not...
  9. Installing a Windows 10 Pro on new computer with OneDrive

Installing a Windows 10 Pro on new computer with OneDrive: I am building a new PC and installing Windows 10 Pro. I've heard with an Office 365 subscription it's best to not set a user with an online account at first, this way you avoid the duplication to create a OneDrive account. I will create a new user but will be using my...
  10. New Windows 10 install with old GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Windows 10 install with old GPU: I'm building a new system with Windows 10 64 bit--I don't have integrated graphics, so I'm looking at using an older video card, but I'm hearing that Windows 10 updates are rendering many older cards obsolete. I'm not looking to game with this system; it is used for photo...