Windows 10: New Windows 10 install on new SSD

Discus and support New Windows 10 install on new SSD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am installing Windows 10 on a new SSD and have got to a screen that says "Make it Yours." This screen will not let me do anything. (locked up) I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WmB.SR, Aug 25, 2018.

1. WmB.SR Win User

New Windows 10 install on new SSD

I am installing Windows 10 on a new SSD and have got to a screen that says "Make it Yours." This screen will not let me do anything. (locked up)

I restarted the computer and it just goes back to the same screen with the same problem. NEED HELP!!! Thanks

:)

WmB.SR, Aug 25, 2018
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 25, 2018
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 25, 2018
  4. New Windows 10 install on new SSD

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

New Windows 10 install on new SSD

1. New Windows 10 install on new SSD - Similar Threads - install SSD

2. Clone failed. New Win10 installation on 1TB SSD, old 1TB HDD in second slot of PC - how to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clone failed. New Win10 installation on 1TB SSD, old 1TB HDD in second slot of PC - how to...: There are files on the HDD that have only an unknown SID with "F" permissions. There also NTFS bugs living in the ACLs ~your permissions are not properly ordered~. In the list of ACLs only a single SID has Full power and that SID is unknown to the new Windows 10...
  3. Install Win 10 on added laptop SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Win 10 on added laptop SSD: I installed an SSD drive in place of my optical drive on my laptop. I wish to use this drive as boot drive. I have tried using windows media media creation tool, which recognized the new drive, to install windows 10 and it goes through the whole thing and then says my...
  4. Driver error while installing Windows 10 on new SSD: A media driver your computer needs is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driver error while installing Windows 10 on new SSD: A media driver your computer needs is...: Hi r/Windows10. I changed my laptop's (HP 14-bs0xx) hard disk from HDD to 256 GB Transcend SSD. I am trying to install Windows 10 using a USB stick. When I click on "Install Windows" I get this error. What I have tried from YouTube recommendations: - checked using DiskPart...
  5. After fresh Windows 10 install on new SSD my dual WIn10 boot got borked.

After fresh Windows 10 install on new SSD my dual WIn10 boot got borked.: Greetings, I had previously a dual WIN10 on my PC - each OS was installed on seperate SSDs , one I kept as a reserve in case of problems etc. So on startup both OS was shown in the boot screen. I recently upgraded my pc everything besides the harddisks, all was still fine...
  6. How to merge into multiboot different HDD windows 10 installations into a single SSD

How to merge into multiboot different HDD windows 10 installations into a single SSD: Greetings folks, My thinkpad got 2 hard drives with critical software: 1st drive with dual-boot windows10/windows10 64bits 400gb Partitions: EFI, recovery, windows, windows 2nd drive with a windows 10 64 bits 500b Partitions: EFI, recovery, windows I got tired of...
  7. Should format my Win10 Home to install Win10 Pro in SSD?

Should format my Win10 Home to install Win10 Pro in SSD?: Currently I installed my win10 in HDD and bought SSD and wanna install it on SSD. Can I keep my files on HDD and delete win10 onHDD or should I reformat my HDD? submitted by /u/farukbigez [link] [comments]...
  8. Install Windows 10 home on a new SSD

Install Windows 10 home on a new SSD: Hi everyone! I have a Windows 10 home license linked to my Microsoft Account, and I want to buy a new pc without OS installed I will use the SSD for the OS and the old hard drive for storage, I will format it before. My questions are: How I do for installing windows 10...
  9. Cannot update 1909 to 2004, "can't install Windows on a USB" while I'm booting from an SSD

Cannot update 1909 to 2004, "can't install Windows on a USB" while I'm booting from an SSD: As stated in the title, I'm trying to update my 1909 Windows to the recent 2004 using Media Creation Tool. In the last step before installing, I got this error which says I can't install on a USB disk. Obviously I boot from an SSD and there's no other mass storage inserted in...
  10. When a new computer will not install Windows 10 on a new clean SSD, and returns a Blue...

When a new computer will not install Windows 10 on a new clean SSD, and returns a Blue...: There are many too many! questions regarding ACPI Bios Error that are locked. And most of the questions are about an upgrade from some previous OS or a reinstall, or an error on a Win 10 system that had run for a while in the past a reinstall. And some are about an APPLE...