Windows 10: New windows 10 installation, BSOD caused by 'ntkrnlmp.exe'

Discus and support New windows 10 installation, BSOD caused by 'ntkrnlmp.exe' in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Multiple crash dumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qQiX1nfW504cNB2GdRbDI7ceBylg6ITM/view?usp=sharing File 011821-6796-01.dmp says the crash is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Farzeer, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Farzeer Win User

New windows 10 installation, BSOD caused by 'ntkrnlmp.exe'

Multiple crash dumps:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qQiX1nfW504cNB2GdRbDI7ceBylg6ITM/view?usp=sharing

File 011821-6796-01.dmp says the crash is probably caused by : CI.dll, and every other dump says ntkrnlmp.exe.

It's a computer that had to have it's motherboard changed. I had my old asrock P67 pro3 + intel i5 2500k lying around, so I changed those in to the machine. Last time these parts were in use, they worked fine. I reinstalled fresh windows 10 from USB and formatted the drive during installation. There's no overclocking on the cpu.

The system boots fine, and there's no BSOD while idle on desktop. It just randomly crashes while installing something Windows update, driver etc.. Is there maybe some BIOS setting that could be causing something like this? Or is the mobo just broken?

:)

Farzeer, Jan 18, 2021

2. BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hi, OttOiToto

The problem is caused by (ntkrnlmp.exe)

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-ntkrnlmp-exe...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Jan 18, 2021
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD errors, even after clean install

Hi, Bidley

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

The problem is caused by (ntkrnlmp.exe)

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-ntkrnlmp-exe...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Jan 18, 2021
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

1. New windows 10 installation, BSOD caused by 'ntkrnlmp.exe' - Similar Threads - installation BSOD caused

2. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  3. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  4. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Recently I have been getting the exact same BSOD and fixes on the net doesn't seem to work. I've taken a look at the Reliability Monitor to see what was causing the same BSOD over and over again, and it seems like RAVBg64.execrashing is the main issue. I've tried disabling...
  6. BSOD - DPC_WatchDogs_Violation, ntkrnlmp Tela azul

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - DPC_WatchDogs_Violation, ntkrnlmp Tela azul: Olá, bom dia.Ultimamente ando tendo problemas de tela azul DPC_WATCHDOGS_VIOLATION no Windows 10 á um tempo 3 meses, normalmente a tela azul ocorre quando estou com o Roblox aberto. Realizei alguns testes de correções e até agora não fui capaz de resolver o problema.As...
  7. BSOD - DPC_WatchDogs_Violation, ntkrnlmp Tela azul

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - DPC_WatchDogs_Violation, ntkrnlmp Tela azul: Olá, bom dia.Ultimamente ando tendo problemas de tela azul DPC_WATCHDOGS_VIOLATION no Windows 10 á um tempo 3 meses, normalmente a tela azul ocorre quando estou com o Roblox aberto. Realizei alguns testes de correções e até agora não fui capaz de resolver o problema.As...
  8. BSOD - DPC_WatchDogs_Violation, ntkrnlmp Tela azul

9. Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables

Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables: I have a Lenovo laptop with the following specs: Intel Core i7-8550U 4C / 8T, 1.8 / 4.0GHz, 8MB Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 Intel SoC Platform 16GB Soldered DDR4-2400 512GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 13.9" UHD 3840x2160 IPS 300nits Glossy I started getting random...
  10. BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp

BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp: Last week, I assembled a new desktop computer (with all new components) and installed windows 10 Educational. (See my 2nd PC details.) I updated and installed all the latest drivers. (I think at least.) But, since installation, I am having BSOD on various moments with the...