Windows 10: New Windows 10 is bad.

Discus and support New Windows 10 is bad. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Just bought a new computer today. Try to set it up buy installing my favorite apps. I can download them to a folder on the desk top but when I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Michael Grudzinski, Feb 26, 2021.

1. New Windows 10 is bad.

Just bought a new computer today. Try to set it up buy installing my favorite apps. I can download them to a folder on the desk top but when I try to install them windows 10 hijacks it to the windows store where these apps don't exist. Didn't windows get their cut when I bought this computer? Didn't I pay for this computer? Isn't this computer mine now? It is bad enough we don't have a choice of operating systems. I read I have to buy 10 pro. Again didn't windows get a big enough cut when I bought the computer? Why don't windows just charge more in the first place instead of pretending it is for security purposes. Greed, greed, greed. And why do I have to sign into Microsoft in the first place? Greed, greed, greed.

:)

Michael Grudzinski, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 26, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

New Windows 10 is bad.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

New Windows 10 is bad.

1. New Windows 10 is bad. - Similar Threads - bad

2. Computer games lagging badly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer games lagging badly: My computer has been lagging badly for the past 3 weeks this lag problem started basically out of nowhere as it was fine before. I noticed when I play roblox my ping will fluctuate throughout the day from averaging 70-90ms of ping then suddenly spiking to 1000ms where the...
  3. Computer games lagging badly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer games lagging badly: My computer has been lagging badly for the past 3 weeks this lag problem started basically out of nowhere as it was fine before. I noticed when I play roblox my ping will fluctuate throughout the day from averaging 70-90ms of ping then suddenly spiking to 1000ms where the...
  4. Computer games lagging badly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bad System configuration INFO

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bad System configuration INFO: I am having a blue screen on my PC showing "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you." further showing a screen for "Automatic Repair", in which there are options to 'Restart' and 'Advanced options'. doing restart it comes to the former...
  6. Bad System configuration INFO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad System configuration INFO: I am having a blue screen on my PC showing "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you." further showing a screen for "Automatic Repair", in which there are options to 'Restart' and 'Advanced options'. doing restart it comes to the former...
  7. Bad System configuration INFO

8. bad system config info srttrail.txt error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bad system config info srttrail.txt error: i've already tried every way i could to fix this problem with troubleshoot, i've tried system restoring, lots of commands in command prompt, and i still can't make it work! like the "chkdsk /f /r" one fails at setup 6 and i don't know what to do after thati've searched for so...
  9. bad system config info srttrail.txt error

bad system config info srttrail.txt error: i've already tried every way i could to fix this problem with troubleshoot, i've tried system restoring, lots of commands in command prompt, and i still can't make it work! like the "chkdsk /f /r" one fails at setup 6 and i don't know what to do after thati've searched for so...
  10. bad system config info srttrail.txt error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging