Windows 10: New windows 10 laptop

Discus and support New windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; During the set-up process the screen got stuck on the user agreement for windows 10 license. It appears zoomed in and so I used the keyboard to pull up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mmccomb, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Mmccomb Win User

New windows 10 laptop

During the set-up process the screen got stuck on the user agreement for windows 10 license. It appears zoomed in and so I used the keyboard to pull up the magnifier and it says it’s zoomed out. I can place 4 fingers in the mouse touchpad to bring up the menu but it doesn’t do anything. So I know the cpu isn’t frozen but it’s stuck and I can’t agree to the terms. When I click on the “agree” button it doesn’t do anything and won’t proceed any further in the “set-up” process

:)

Mmccomb, Dec 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 14, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

New windows 10 laptop

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

New windows 10 laptop

1. New windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - laptop

2. Windows 10 laptop no audio device detected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 laptop no audio device detected.: Hello. I booted up my laptop today and for some reason my internal sound device is not being detected by windows. https://gyazo.com/98450852f74883cd3dafda0f1cbae602 https://gyazo.com/90817ec624eeddc0d9c12d11d1dd9e7d Trouble shooter "couldn't identify the problem":...
  3. how do i share my laptop with my smart tv. the tv says enable screen share mode on the pc....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i share my laptop with my smart tv. the tv says enable screen share mode on the pc....: how do i enable scrren share mode to connect to my smart tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-share-my-laptop-with-my-smart-tv-the-tv/27bdc307-39b7-4adf-bed5-7b4f6e431110
  4. My laptop is shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is shutting down: Recently i left my laptop to a service for a fix it was shutting down whenever i start some game no matter what ... like games from 2003 old and should run good on my laptop. So couple of week there after cleaned and changed the fan the laptop approved a bit whenever i get it...
  5. Cannot uninstall update KB4540673, which has drstically slowed my laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot uninstall update KB4540673, which has drstically slowed my laptop.: Hello. I have noticed my computer slowing down after installing recent updates provided within the last month. I've done a system restore to the 26th of March, which is the furthest back I could go. It didn't not seem to alleviate my issues, as the lag most noticeably...
  6. Why does the game keep saying that my laptop isn't an applicable devices?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why does the game keep saying that my laptop isn't an applicable devices?: I'm trying to download Sims 4, I have already bought it but when I click on Install it keep notifying me that my device is not applicable. As it says the following: 'It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on...
  7. Windows Defender - how to stop it scanning individual files on my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender - how to stop it scanning individual files on my laptop: Is this something that can be done? Whilst I need security on my machine, I do not need Windows Defender to scan every single file before I open it. This slows down my machine considerably. Is there a way around this?...
  8. How do i disable caps lock notificator "abc" "ABC" when pressing caps lock? LENOVO LAPTOP W10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i disable caps lock notificator "abc" "ABC" when pressing caps lock? LENOVO LAPTOP W10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/taiBM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frlzeh/how_do_i_disable_caps_lock_notificator_abc_abc/
  9. how do I set up home network with desktop & laptop both running windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I set up home network with desktop & laptop both running windows 10 home edition: how do I set up home network with desktop & laptop both running windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-home-network-with-desktop-laptop/3a8864d4-2499-4e59-8398-bb80fc12a7c4
  10. Not sure if this a bug. But, ever since I got this laptop brand new, it does this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not sure if this a bug. But, ever since I got this laptop brand new, it does this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drinksyourapplejuice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frjkfa/not_sure_if_this_a_bug_but_ever_since_i_got_this/