Windows 10: New Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app icons leak

Discus and support New Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app icons leak in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 will be getting new modern icons in a future update. Here's a sneak peak: [img] [img] Tweet — Twitter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

New Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app icons leak

The Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 will be getting new modern icons in a future update.

Here's a sneak peak:

New Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app icons leak [​IMG]

New Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app icons leak [​IMG]

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Windows 10 build 10051 has new mail and calendar apps

Read more: http://www.neowin.net/news/windows-1...-calendar-apps

See also:

Brink, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. New Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app icons leak :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mel Tar, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

1. New Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app icons leak - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar app

2. Calendar and Mail app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar and Mail app Windows 10: How to set default in Calendar app so that when calendar is shared, the entries do NOT show as "Private appointment" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-and-mail-app-windows-10/65d2ef36-4c99-4ae8-b23c-0b4a7f6837c6
  3. Calendar and Mail app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar and Mail app Windows 10: How to set default in Calendar app so that when calendar is shared, the entries do NOT show as "Private appointment" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-and-mail-app-windows-10/65d2ef36-4c99-4ae8-b23c-0b4a7f6837c6
  4. Mail and Calendar App in windows 10

Mail and Calendar App in windows 10: I'm using mail and calendar app in windows 10.It flows effortlessly but seems to have one big problem, if I select a received Email and then select "move to Drafts", when I go to Drafts it states nothing has arrived, even though at the bottom of the page at the time of...
  5. Windows 10 Camera, Calendar, Mail, and Snip & Sketch apps New Icons

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Camera, Calendar, Mail, and Snip & Sketch apps New Icons: The Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 will be getting new modern icons in a future update. Here's a sneak peak: [img] [img] Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 138782
  6. New icons for Mail and Calendar app and Camera app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New icons for Mail and Calendar app and Camera app in Windows 10: The Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 will be getting new modern icons in a future update. Here's a sneak peak: [img] [img] Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 138782
  7. Mail/Calendar App Windows 10

Mail/Calendar App Windows 10: Is there a way of removing /deleting the redundant email addresses that show when typing an email address. Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Composing email...
  8. Mail and Calendar app update Icons Missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail and Calendar app update Icons Missing: Both icons in the start menu and upon opening the apps are missing ever since they were modified. How do i undo the update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/mail-and-calendar-app-update-icons-missing/54d481e2-1f51-46eb-b031-704fc0aadbbf
  9. Mail & Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar App: By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated. [img] 42744
  10. New Mail and Calendar apps update 17.7369.40418.0 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Mail and Calendar apps update 17.7369.40418.0 in Windows 10: Microsoft has released a new 17.7369.40418.0 update to the Outlook Mail and Calendar apps for Windows 10 Insiders in the Fast Ring. New features in the latest update: Browse and select contacts from the Windows people picker when addressing email Switch to the People...