Windows 10: New Windows 10 Mobile preview build 10080 likely coming later today

Discus and support New Windows 10 Mobile preview build 10080 likely coming later today in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; You might want to charge up your Lumia, as a new Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview might be incoming later today. After a bit of a long wait, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 13, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Windows 10 Mobile preview build 10080 likely coming later today

Read more: New Windows 10 Mobile preview build likely coming later today

New Windows 10 Mobile preview build 10080 likely coming later today [​IMG]
    Tip Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview for Phones - Update to

:)

Brink, May 13, 2015

2. windows 10 release date

Not that this gives the actual date, it at least tells us it will be coming soon (Fall??).

It’s also worth briefly talking about timing for releasing Windows 10 for phones. Last month, we announced that Windows 10 for PCs

would be launching this summer
    . At the Build conference a few weeks ago, Joe Belfiore spoke to a group of press and elaborated a bit more on timing for other devices including phones. Because we’re treating Windows more
    like a service, this allows us to release Windows 10 on different devices and customers at different times.
    For phones, Windows 10 will arrive later this year – both on new devices and also upgrades for existing Windows Phone 8.1 devices. Even though Windows 10 will be arriving for phones later than
    it does for PCs, the underlying OS code is still the same.
    As Terry mentioned earlier this year
    , Windows 10 will support the broadest device family ever – from PCs, tablets and 2-in-1s to phones to Xbox and the Internet of Things. To enable this, we work to specifically tailor
    Windows 10 to these device types. And what you’re seeing with phone builds today is that work in progress to tailor Windows 10 to be great on phones.

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/05/14/windows-10-insider-preview-build-10080-for-phone-now-available/

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, May 13, 2015
  3. Lumia 930

The Lumia 930 received the windows 10 preview on May 14th, according to
    this blog article.

Julie fka profjulie, May 13, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

It's here:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

5. Brink
    Brink New Member
Thema:

1. New Windows 10 Mobile preview build 10080 likely coming later today - Similar Threads - Mobile preview build

2. My Windows 10 Insider preview build is expiring TODAY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows 10 Insider preview build is expiring TODAY: Dear All, I am getting this message every time I boot my computer, although I got a PRO license of Windows 10. [ATTACH] Today is 31/07/2020, and I am still getting this message. Please advise ASAP!!! I am also getting errors when updating: [ATTACH] And this is...
  3. New Windows 10 Mobile version coming

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Mobile version coming: In addition to a new PC version, Microsoft is also working to update Windows 10 Mobile insiders with a fresh build, which according to Gabe Aul, head of the Insider program, should be released after the October 6 event too. Windows 10 Mobile is projected to launch in...
  4. New (and final?) build of Windows 10 Mobile coming this week?

in Windows 10 News
    New (and final?) build of Windows 10 Mobile coming this week?: [img] Report claims the firm could deliver final build this week Now that both the PC version of Windows 10 and the Threshold 2 update are alive and kicking, Microsoft’s hard at work to finalize work on the mobile version of the operating system, and according to a...
  5. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Coming Soon

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Coming Soon: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 7499
  6. New Build 10122 coming today!

in Windows 10 News
    New Build 10122 coming today!: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date
  7. No New Windows 10 Builds for PC and Mobile Coming Until January

in Windows 10 News
    No New Windows 10 Builds for PC and Mobile Coming Until January: The Windows team takes some time off during the Holidays The Windows 10 for PC and mobile builds that Microsoft rolled out earlier this week are the last of the year, as the Windows team will take some time off during the holidays and won’t push any updates until January....
  8. Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10080 for phone now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10080 for phone now available: Hi everyone, We’re releasing Build 10080 of the Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones to the Fast ring today (will show as 10.0.12562.84 in Settings > System > About). We’re excited to get this build out because it brings many improvements but also because it adds...
  9. Microsoft testing Windows 10 for phone build 10080 internally

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft testing Windows 10 for phone build 10080 internally: If all goes well, Windows Insiders will be able to download a new build of Windows 10 for phone later this week. Microsoft is currently testing the build, with the version number 10080, internally among its own team members right now. In a message on his Twitter account,...
  10. Windows 10 Mobile RTM Build Coming on November 12

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile RTM Build Coming on November 12: Build 10586 is the likely candidate for release sources say Although previous rumors suggested Microsoft could launch Windows 10 Mobile sometime in December, it looks like the Redmond-based company has decided to push for an earlier release. The current build for...