Windows 10: New Windows 10 Mobile version coming

Discus and support New Windows 10 Mobile version coming in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In addition to a new PC version, Microsoft is also working to update Windows 10 Mobile insiders with a fresh build, which according to Gabe Aul, head... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Oct 2, 2015.

1. New Windows 10 Mobile version coming

http://news.softpedia.com/news/first...d-493563.shtml

:)

Cluster Head, Oct 2, 2015
  2. #Rajnesh Win User

New Windows 10 Mobile cumulative update 10586.545 begins rolling out

Microsoft has begun rolling out an over-the-air update to all
    Windows 10 Mobile
    devices with the version number of 10586.545. This is not the much-anticipated Anniversary Update, which is still due for release in the coming weeks.

New Windows 10 Mobile version coming [​IMG]

this update is meant to fix some bugs in Windows 10 Mobile. the big Anniversary Update for the mobile OS is stil due for release sometime "in the coming weeks" but does not yet have a firm date

#Rajnesh, Oct 2, 2015
  3. Smittychat., Oct 2, 2015
  4. bijutoha Win User

New Windows 10 Mobile version coming

I'm really glad to see it. Because I'm now using PC version.

bijutoha, Oct 4, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Read more: Screenshots of new Windows 10 Mobile build reveal upcoming changes

Brink, Oct 4, 2015
  6. bijutoha Win User
    Really I like it. It is going to help me to find something very special. I'm new in W10. So thanks a lot...

bijutoha, Oct 5, 2015
  7. essenbe Win User
    i have it downloading now. I hope it is a good one.

essenbe, Oct 5, 2015
  8. Edwin New Member

Not coming through for me! *Sad

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. New Windows 10 Mobile version coming - Similar Threads - Mobile version coming

2. Update not installing and the new version not coming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update not installing and the new version not coming: My windows insider dev updates download and install smoothly and when I restart to install the updates, it shows everything to 100% but when I login to my account, it shows the same version it was before and when I try to troubleshoot anything from the settings, it shows a...
  3. Windows New Safety Version Coming Up?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows New Safety Version Coming Up?: Windows Can Get Virus's So Make A Safety One! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-new-safety-version-coming-up/a3673530-0ddf-4645-a3f7-e2c962488567
  4. Will there be a new version coming soon?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will there be a new version coming soon?: I absolutely can not take microsoft updates anymore. Windows 10 has got to be the most inconvenient operating system ever. Just to even ask this question was a long ordeal of microsoft collecting all of my info just to create an account to gain access here. Please please...
  5. A new version of Paint apparently coming to Windows 10 as a Universal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A new version of Paint apparently coming to Windows 10 as a Universal: A new version of Paint apparently coming to Windows 10 as a Universal app Microsoft appears to be working on a Universal Windows 10 version of its Paint application. First spotted on Twitter by WalkingCat, the Universal Windows 10 Paint app was under the name “New Paint,”...
  6. A New Windows 10 Mobile Concept with Amazing Features, comes out

in Windows 10 News
    A New Windows 10 Mobile Concept with Amazing Features, comes out: A New Windows 10 Mobile Concept with Amazing Features, comes out Concept? Concept is always cooler. They make us re-imagine the reality in a different way. Reality never tries to follow them and yet this is not enough from stopping Creators to create some wonderful...
  7. New Action Center features coming to Windows 10 PC, Mobile android

in Windows 10 News
    New Action Center features coming to Windows 10 PC, Mobile android: Internally, this new design was referred to as Cards, but the finished product seems to look less like Cards and more clean instead, which in our opinion is actually better than what the company was planning originally. During a breakout session at BUILD today, the company...
  8. New (and final?) build of Windows 10 Mobile coming this week?

in Windows 10 News
    New (and final?) build of Windows 10 Mobile coming this week?: [img] Report claims the firm could deliver final build this week Now that both the PC version of Windows 10 and the Threshold 2 update are alive and kicking, Microsoft’s hard at work to finalize work on the mobile version of the operating system, and according to a...
  9. New Office version 17.0 (9029.2070) for Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    New Office version 17.0 (9029.2070) for Windows 10 Mobile: Announcing the February feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Mobile The February feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Mobile is now available. Release details Here's everything you need to know about the update. Audience: Word, Excel, and...
  10. No New Windows 10 Builds for PC and Mobile Coming Until January

in Windows 10 News
    No New Windows 10 Builds for PC and Mobile Coming Until January: The Windows team takes some time off during the Holidays The Windows 10 for PC and mobile builds that Microsoft rolled out earlier this week are the last of the year, as the Windows team will take some time off during the holidays and won’t push any updates until January....