Windows 10: New Windows 10 patches affect Virtual machine running on windows server 2012

Discus and support New Windows 10 patches affect Virtual machine running on windows server 2012 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can the new patches of windows 10 affect the virtual machine supported by a windows server 2012... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thabangRapotu, Jul 8, 2019.

1. New Windows 10 patches affect Virtual machine running on windows server 2012

Can the new patches of windows 10 affect the virtual machine supported by a windows server 2012

:)

thabangRapotu, Jul 8, 2019
  2. sammy Win User

Want to setup Xeon server running with atleast 15-20 Virtual machines in Budget

By the way On on 6 Gen i7 16GB RAM 4GB graphics Dell 5559 laptop I am not able to run Windows Server 2012 smoothly in Virtual machine, is it normal ?

sammy, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Want to setup Xeon server running with atleast 15-20 Virtual machines in Budget

Did you make sure to grab the video drivers for the virtual machine? That happens more times than I can count on Windows server where it just decides to install generic video drivers and its all choppy.

GhostRyder, Jul 8, 2019
  4. sammy Win User

New Windows 10 patches affect Virtual machine running on windows server 2012

Want to setup Xeon server running with atleast 15-20 Virtual machines in Budget

Hi Guys,

Want to setup Xeon server running with atleast 10-15 Virtual machines in Budget
    This is what I want to do since long time, please suggest me.

Thanks!

sammy, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

New Windows 10 patches affect Virtual machine running on windows server 2012

1. New Windows 10 patches affect Virtual machine running on windows server 2012 - Similar Threads - patches affect Virtual

2. Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtual Machine: I recently installed Hyper-V on my Lenovo Windows 10 machine and am trying to set up a Virtual Machine. I saw Andre Da Costa's post on Groovypost.com in regards to this. His post was dated January 11, 2019. I have not been able to access the BIOS setup screen, as pictured...
  3. Virtual Machine Running Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virtual Machine Running Issue: Hi Guys... I am using VM Ware Workstation Pro 15, I want to run virtual machine on it. It displays an error is (VMware Workstation and Device/Credential Guard are not compatible. VMware Workstation can be run after disabling Device/Credential Guard.)...
  4. Installing a Virtual Machine in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing a Virtual Machine in Windows 10: How do I set up a Virtual Machine in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-a-virtual-machine-in-windows-10/c3a94127-bdd5-46cd-b220-3e754f0e4bc9
  5. End of sale Windows 10, Windows Server 2012

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    End of sale Windows 10, Windows Server 2012: Hi guys, I can't find the information about end of sale with Windows 10 (ver 1511,1607, 1703, 1709, 1803, 1809 ) and Windows Server 2012. Anyone can help me ? Thanks you !...
  6. Running Windows 7 or Server 2008? You will need this patch!

in Windows 10 News
    Running Windows 7 or Server 2008? You will need this patch!: Microsoft plans to release an update early next year for the company's Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 operating systems that add support for SHA-2 update handling to them. Updates are delivered using SHA-1 and SHA-2 currently. SHA-1 is a hashing algorithm with known...
  7. Windows XP Virtual machine on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows XP Virtual machine on Windows 10: Hi all- I'm looking for some suggestions on how to install Windows XP virtual PC on to my new Windows 10 Enterprise Edition. Really need XP to run some very old Windows 32-bit apps. Can I do it on windows 10? what are the other possibilities? Thanks for you time....
  8. Is it possible to run a separate Windows OS as a Virtual Machine?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Is it possible to run a separate Windows OS as a Virtual Machine?: Sup pals! I've been googling a bit, but haven't pin pointed to a solution. I'm trying to achieve something a la parallels, in which I'd have a separate Windows installation and I can either boot directly to it, or run it as a virtual machine. I've seen that you can...
  9. Test Windows 10 on a Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Test Windows 10 on a Virtual Machine: Test Windows 10 on a Virtual Machine Upgrading to a new operating system can be an intimidating undertaking that massively disrupts your daily workflow. And considering the dramatic interface changes introduced in Windows 10, you may not want to invest in Microsoft's latest...
  10. windows edge and server 2012 RWA

in Browsers and Email
    windows edge and server 2012 RWA: I am testing windows 10 pro. I have tried to connect to my corporate office using RWA. the server 2012 returns a message that my browser is not supported (edge) and to download I.E. . how do you get either edge to work with Microsoft server 2012 or install a Internet explorer...