Windows 10: New Windows 10 patches affect Virtual machine running on windows server 2012

Discus and support New Windows 10 patches affect Virtual machine running on windows server 2012 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can the new patches of windows 10 affect the virtual machine supported by a windows server 2012... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thabangRapotu, Jul 8, 2019.

1. New Windows 10 patches affect Virtual machine running on windows server 2012

Can the new patches of windows 10 affect the virtual machine supported by a windows server 2012

:)

thabangRapotu, Jul 8, 2019
  2. sammy Win User

Want to setup Xeon server running with atleast 15-20 Virtual machines in Budget

By the way On on 6 Gen i7 16GB RAM 4GB graphics Dell 5559 laptop I am not able to run Windows Server 2012 smoothly in Virtual machine, is it normal ?

sammy, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Want to setup Xeon server running with atleast 15-20 Virtual machines in Budget

Did you make sure to grab the video drivers for the virtual machine? That happens more times than I can count on Windows server where it just decides to install generic video drivers and its all choppy.

GhostRyder, Jul 8, 2019
  4. sammy Win User

New Windows 10 patches affect Virtual machine running on windows server 2012

Want to setup Xeon server running with atleast 15-20 Virtual machines in Budget

Hi Guys,

Want to setup Xeon server running with atleast 10-15 Virtual machines in Budget
    This is what I want to do since long time, please suggest me.

Thanks!

sammy, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

New Windows 10 patches affect Virtual machine running on windows server 2012

1. New Windows 10 patches affect Virtual machine running on windows server 2012 - Similar Threads - patches affect Virtual

2. Patch installation error on server 2012 R2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Patch installation error on server 2012 R2: We have encountered a problem on our Server 2012 R2. Initially, we successfully installed Patch PK5----, but now, when attempting to install Patch PK3-----, we are receiving an error message stating "Patch is not applicable." We kindly request your assistance in resolving...
  3. Patch installation error on server 2012 R2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Patch installation error on server 2012 R2: We have encountered a problem on our Server 2012 R2. Initially, we successfully installed Patch PK5----, but now, when attempting to install Patch PK3-----, we are receiving an error message stating "Patch is not applicable." We kindly request your assistance in resolving...
  4. If a virtual machine is running Windows Server 2019 and is configured for Websockets but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If a virtual machine is running Windows Server 2019 and is configured for Websockets but...: I have an aplication running on a virtual machine that has Windows Server 2019 as its OS and has its own IP address. The aplication being installed on the virtual machine requires the use of Websockets. However during the install process that application skips over the part...
  5. If a virtual machine is running Windows Server 2019 and is configured for Websockets but...

If a virtual machine is running Windows Server 2019 and is configured for Websockets but...: I have an aplication running on a virtual machine that has Windows Server 2019 as its OS and has its own IP address. The aplication being installed on the virtual machine requires the use of Websockets. However during the install process that application skips over the part...
  6. Windows Server Virtual Machine Licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server Virtual Machine Licensing: Hello,I contact becouse I have a doubt regarding a licensing scenario with Windows Server:Cluster with High Availability and without DRS rules-> 8 physical hosts of 36 cores each and 46 Windows Server Standard virtual machines of 8 virtual cores each:Option 1: Licensing of...
  7. Windows Server Virtual Machine Licensing

Windows Server Virtual Machine Licensing: Hello,I contact becouse I have a doubt regarding a licensing scenario with Windows Server:Cluster with High Availability and without DRS rules-> 8 physical hosts of 36 cores each and 46 Windows Server Standard virtual machines of 8 virtual cores each:Option 1: Licensing of...
  8. Virtual Machine Running windows 7

Virtual Machine Running windows 7: I want to run windows 7 in my computer but im having problems finding the iso pls help.https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/lifecycle/products/windows-7 i tried this one that i saw in other thread but it got taken down.if anyone could also make an easy guy of how to create the...
  9. Virtual Machine Running windows 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Virtual Machine Running windows 7: I want to run windows 7 in my computer but im having problems finding the iso pls help.https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/lifecycle/products/windows-7 i tried this one that i saw in other thread but it got taken down.if anyone could also make an easy guy of how to create the...
  10. Running Linux with a virtual machine inside Windows 10 machine

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Running Linux with a virtual machine inside Windows 10 machine: Hi and question: If I run a virtual machine inside my windows 10 machine, does all the telemetry, keystroke logging, etc. still happen while inside the VM? Example: If I run Linux Mint in a VM with Windows 10 as the host computer, does Windows (Microsoft) get all the...