Windows 10: new windows 10 pc won't connect at using wireless AC

Discus and support new windows 10 pc won't connect at using wireless AC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My new MSI GE73 is only connecting to my netgear R8000P using wireless a. both the router AND the laptop are 802.11AC capable. it is reporting that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cybot, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Cybot Win User

new windows 10 pc won't connect at using wireless AC

My new MSI GE73 is only connecting to my netgear R8000P using wireless a. both the router AND the laptop are 802.11AC capable. it is reporting that it is connecting with wifi A on both of the 5Ghz bands (36 &149) . and on the 2ghz band it is connecting using 802.11G !

wifi adapter: Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560

router: NETGEAR R8000P Nighthawk X6S

I have checked the settings on my router, and the mode is set to "upto 1625mbps" my old lapop, which has a 802.11n adapter is able to connect just fine using wifi n, so why I cant I connect to the network using wirelss ac with my new laptop?

could my slow internet connection ADSL 6 up/ 1.5 down be the reason? my router operates independently of the ISP modem, so it's shouldn't be right?

new windows 10 pc won't connect at using wireless AC 6b1bc956-8f97-4ec8-b508-c516177fc339?upload=true.png

:)

Cybot, Feb 14, 2019
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

new windows 10 pc won't connect at using wireless AC [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

new windows 10 pc won't connect at using wireless AC [​IMG]

4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

1. new windows 10 pc won't connect at using wireless AC - Similar Threads - won't connect using

2. New Wireless Xbox controller won't connect to Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Wireless Xbox controller won't connect to Bluetooth.: I just bought a new Wireless Xbox controller, and when I try to connect it to Bluetooth, it says, "Driver error." I've tried looking it up, and most articles say I need to download the Xbox Accessories App, which won't install. It says, "There was an error on our end."I've...
  3. New Wireless Xbox controller won't connect to Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Wireless Xbox controller won't connect to Bluetooth.: I just bought a new Wireless Xbox controller, and when I try to connect it to Bluetooth, it says, "Driver error." I've tried looking it up, and most articles say I need to download the Xbox Accessories App, which won't install. It says, "There was an error on our end."I've...
  4. Lost Wireless connectivity using windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Wireless connectivity using windows 10: Hi, please can someone knowledgeable help me?My Sony vaio laptop is not connecting to the internet wirelessly today previously, no problems at all. My router is fine. I switched it off/on just in case. My other devices connect to it wirelessly with no issues. Looking online,...
  5. Lost Wireless connectivity using windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Wireless connectivity using windows 10: Hi, please can someone knowledgeable help me?My Sony vaio laptop is not connecting to the internet wirelessly today previously, no problems at all. My router is fine. I switched it off/on just in case. My other devices connect to it wirelessly with no issues. Looking online,...
  6. Lost Wireless connectivity using windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Pc won't connect to wireless network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc won't connect to wireless network: Honestly im at my ends wit over here... I tried most of the solutions available out there but my pc still will not connect to the wifi and I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-connect-to-wireless-network/77a26005-5be2-4f7d-a7a9-c3879b114d0d
  8. New PC won't connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New PC won't connect to internet: I just purchased a new HP laptop. It has Windows 10 Home 10.0.19041 installed. It will not connect to my home internet - it just says "Can't connect to this network." All other internet-enabled devices in my home have no problems. I just disconnected and reconnected my old PC...
  9. Connect wireless display won't connect

Connect wireless display won't connect: Yesterday I was able to connect my Surface Go to my Sony smart TV using Miracast but today, every time I select the device, I get a can't connect message after it tries for quite a while. I have followed the suggestions including restarting the Surface Go, restarting the...
  10. Wireless AC 8260 Windows 10 V1803

Wireless AC 8260 Windows 10 V1803: Hello. I have an Asus Zenbook Flip (UX360UAK), with Windows 10 installed. After updating to version 1803, the wireless network became very bad and instable. I see only part of the networks available, and hardly can connect to them. Nevertheless, the drivers of the device...