Windows 10: New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated

Discus and support New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear All,I have a brand new computer with windows 10 PRO OEM installed and for the first time in my life, the operating system is not activated; if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Piero Battilocchi, Nov 22, 2022.

1. New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated

Dear All,I have a brand new computer with windows 10 PRO OEM installed and for the first time in my life, the operating system is not activated; if I try to activate it from the Activation menu, it returns the following error translated fro Italian;It's not possible to activate Windows at this time because you don't have a digital or a valid product key. If you think your license is legit, click on troubleshoot problem. Error Code 0xC004C003If I click on troubleshoot problem, it will try the procedure but at the end, it returns the error that is not possible to activate windows on this comput

:)

Piero Battilocchi, Nov 22, 2022

2. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Nov 22, 2022
  3. Laurijan Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Nov 22, 2022
  4. John Vil Win User

New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated

Win 10 Pro OEM activation issue

Hello Larry,

Significant hardware changes such as replacing your hard drive or motherboard may lead to issues in activating Windows 10. To better assist you and provide you with the appropriate resolution, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the
    questions below:

• Did Windows 10 Pro came pre-installed with your computer?
    • Do you have the Windows 10 Pro installation disc available?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to key in your activation code?
    • Were there any significant hard ware changes done on your computer?
    • What were the exact troubleshooting steps you and the MS support teams have tried?

As an initial recommendation, you may check on this article and follow the steps provided to run the Activation troubleshooter:
    Using the Activation troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Nov 22, 2022
Thema:

New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated

1. New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated - Similar Threads - Pro OEM Computer

2. New OEM Windows Pro and old OEM Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New OEM Windows Pro and old OEM Home: I have Windows 10 Home OEM 8.1 and I need Windows 10 Pro like second OS on another disks on one laptop. May I activate another new OEM key for Windows Pro? Or it will be blocking during activation because I have another OEM on this device and in my case I must buy ESD Licence...
  3. windows 10 pro oem activation problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro oem activation problem: Hi , l purchased a new pc and a windows 10 pro oem software with a box. The pc did not have a dvd drive so l downloaded windows 10 pro software and installed it form the usb drive . l entered the product key on the box . İnstallation finished , when l restarted the pc there...
  4. New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated: Dear All,I have a brand new computer with windows 10 PRO OEM installed and for the first time in my life, the operating system is not activated; if I try to activate it from the Activation menu, it returns the following error translated fro Italian;It's not possible to...
  5. New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Windows 10 Pro OEM Computer not activated: Dear All,I have a brand new computer with windows 10 PRO OEM installed and for the first time in my life, the operating system is not activated; if I try to activate it from the Activation menu, it returns the following error translated fro Italian;It's not possible to...
  6. Windows 10 pro oem key not activating 10 home new install

Windows 10 pro oem key not activating 10 home new install: I just built a new computer every part is brand new including the case. my friend updated the bios and got it working after i built it. he installed windows 10 home and i purchased windows 10 pro oem for $150 from micro center as a DVD version 1909. it says activation not...
  7. A new HP computer with OEM windows 10. Cant activate Windows.

A new HP computer with OEM windows 10. Cant activate Windows.: Hello everyone, I have a new HP computer with OEM windows 10. Cant activate Windows. Tried all possible solutions with no luck. Need direct contact details to talk directly with the support. Thanks,...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues OEM

Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues OEM: Hello, I have trouble activating Windows 10 Pro on my new laptop Schenker Via 15: https://www.schenker-tech.de/en/schenker-via-15-en I have an OEM product key which I purchased from Playasia. Before asking my question here, I tried to fix this issue on my own searching the...
  9. Windows 10 OEM activation on a new computer

Windows 10 OEM activation on a new computer: Hello. I have windows 10, a bought OEM licence. In settings under 'activation' it says 'is 'activated with a digital licence linked to your Microsoft account.' So, will I be able to install & activate my windows 10 on a NEW computer? I was told I won't, but if I have it...
  10. Activate Windows 10 Pro on new computer

Activate Windows 10 Pro on new computer: My computer died and I built a new one. I downloaded Windows 10 Pro but can't activate it. My account says I have 2 PCs but my old one is dead. Should I delete my old PC from my account? Will I be able then to activate my new PC?...