Windows 10: New Windows 10 S mode users, looking for video editing advice and photo resizing app...

Discus and support New Windows 10 S mode users, looking for video editing advice and photo resizing app... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought a w10s laptop and haven't even took it out of the box yet. I would like to use it to edit videos and post to youtube. Is there a suitable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IanSands, Jul 18, 2019.

1. IanSands Win User

New Windows 10 S mode users, looking for video editing advice and photo resizing app...

So I bought a w10s laptop and haven't even took it out of the box yet. I would like to use it to edit videos and post to youtube. Is there a suitable app that will do the job? Also I want to batch resize photos and add a text mark to them. I'm hoping there are suitable apps to do these tasks without switching out of s mode.

Thank you for your help.

Ian

:)

IanSands, Jul 18, 2019

2. Resizing photos for export using windows 10

Hi Helen,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

The information which you have provided is not enough for us to determine the issue. Please provide us more information.

• Which app/program are you using to browse/view photos?
    • Are you referring to Windows Photos app to edit/resize image?

If you are using Windows Photos app to edit image, I would like to inform you that as of now there are no image resizing option available in Photos app. I suggest you to use other app/program to resize the image (e.g. Paint).

To resize image in Paint, kindly refer the below given link and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Resize-a-picture-using-Paint

Note: The above link contains step for Windows 7, but they also applies to Windows 10.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jul 18, 2019
  3. resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 18, 2019
  4. New Windows 10 S mode users, looking for video editing advice and photo resizing app...

editing video in windows 10 photo app

Thanks for the information.

If the issue happened after installing the Polarr Pro, we suggest that you uninstall the app first and check if the photo app will work.

To uninstall a program in Windows 10, follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Look for Programs and Features.
    • Right-click Polarr Pro.
    • Click Uninstall.

Get back to us with the result.

Ronalene Mat, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

New Windows 10 S mode users, looking for video editing advice and photo resizing app...

1. New Windows 10 S mode users, looking for video editing advice and photo resizing app... - Similar Threads - mode users looking

2. Photos Legacy Stuck at "Looking for new photos and videos".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Legacy Stuck at "Looking for new photos and videos".: Photos Legacy Stuck at "Looking for new photos and videos".I had connected my phone and my laptop using a USB-C cable to import images from my phone to my laptop. After plug in I launched the Photos Legacy app and started importing images to my laptop. The app did found 1000+...
  3. Photos Legacy Stuck at "Looking for new photos and videos".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Legacy Stuck at "Looking for new photos and videos".: Photos Legacy Stuck at "Looking for new photos and videos".I had connected my phone and my laptop using a USB-C cable to import images from my phone to my laptop. After plug in I launched the Photos Legacy app and started importing images to my laptop. The app did found 1000+...
  4. Resizing photos in Photos App Windows 10

Resizing photos in Photos App Windows 10: This question has been asked many times, but the answers are contradictory, and I don't know if something has changed since they were posted a few years ago. Can we use the Photos app in Windows 10 to resize photos? Or has the function been disabled? I have version...
  5. Looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App.

Looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App.: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version 20H2 OS Build: 19042.572. I am looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App, where i can edit My Photos & Video. Which one is the best in Windows 10. Any recommedition or suggestions....
  6. Photos App video editing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos App video editing: Spent an hour about a month ago trimming editing and adding BGM to a video, spent about an hour working on it, and when I rendered it seems like the app added this hue layer to everything, it made the sky purple or green in some cases, and made the water look pink. It was...
  7. Video editing app on new Windows 10?

Video editing app on new Windows 10?: How can I use Windows 10 on the new laptop I just bought to edit videos? I have opened the new photos and it does not seem to have the 'create video project' options the older version has. Is there an app on the new Windows 10 I can use? I need to edict videos with music etc...
  8. Windows 10 Photos App Video Project - Unable to edit videos

Windows 10 Photos App Video Project - Unable to edit videos: I am 12 hours deep into the process of making a video, then the Photos App Video Project section freezes. I closed the program, reset the laptop and updated it too, however nothing I've done can get it to work again. It isn't fully loading making it impossible to carry on...
  9. Photos App Video Editing

Photos App Video Editing: I have a problem when i add a 3d effect to a video I cant move it or resize it after adding it. I tried to fix the problem and to reset the app from the WINDOWS TROUBLESHOTER, but nothing have changed. when i click the effect to drag it , it's acting like I'm pressing on...
  10. Editing Videos in Theme Mode in Photos App

Editing Videos in Theme Mode in Photos App: Hi, If I am using a theme and I want to turn down the theme music in one of the video clips to hear the person talking in the actual video clip, how do I do this? I do not have an Adjust Volume under Volume, only Music and Narration....