Windows 10: New Windows 10 Update option.

Discus and support New Windows 10 Update option. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kirk7899 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/189tyje/new_windows_10_update_option/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kirk7899, Dec 3, 2023.

1. New Windows 10 Update option.

/u/kirk7899, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

New Windows 10 Update option.

1. New Windows 10 Update option. - Similar Threads - Update option

2. Cannot Update Windows 11 or turn on Auto update option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Update Windows 11 or turn on Auto update option: I've tried every way I could to fix this problem. But still got error messages.'There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x8007041d'...
  3. Cannot Update Windows 11 or turn on Auto update option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Update Windows 11 or turn on Auto update option: I've tried every way I could to fix this problem. But still got error messages.'There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x8007041d'...
  4. should i put on this optional update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should i put on this optional update: Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. - Net - 12.0.0.1238Last Modified: 11/22/2021Size: 1.9 MBUpdateID: bbb6d39b-9533-4d13-808a-c556bd60608ethis update has been on my update page for a while, as optional.should i put it on and what does it do?Thank you...
  5. should i put on this optional update

should i put on this optional update: Qualcomm Atheros Communications Inc. - Net - 12.0.0.1238Last Modified: 11/22/2021Size: 1.9 MBUpdateID: bbb6d39b-9533-4d13-808a-c556bd60608ethis update has been on my update page for a while, as optional.should i put it on and what does it do?Thank you...
  6. should i put on this optional update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. "Microsoft Print to PDF" option is not available when trying to update the printer driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft Print to PDF" option is not available when trying to update the printer driver.: Hello,I am having a ton of trouble using the Microsoft Print to PDF feature - which I have NOT had a problem with in the past. I have used it before on this computer, which has Windows 11, and as far as I can tell, I am not doing anything differently from what I have done in...
  8. "Microsoft Print to PDF" option is not available when trying to update the printer driver.

"Microsoft Print to PDF" option is not available when trying to update the printer driver.: Hello,I am having a ton of trouble using the Microsoft Print to PDF feature - which I have NOT had a problem with in the past. I have used it before on this computer, which has Windows 11, and as far as I can tell, I am not doing anything differently from what I have done in...
  9. "Pin windows sign-in option not available due to security update" after a MB BIOS update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Pin windows sign-in option not available due to security update" after a MB BIOS update.: Hi Folks, What worked for me was simple, I signed in using my password, opened "sign-in options" in "Settings", remove the pin option, "restarted" my PC, signed in to Windows again using the password option, went to "sign-in options" in account settings, set up the pin again,...
  10. "Pin windows sign-in option not available due to security update" after a MB BIOS update.

"Pin windows sign-in option not available due to security update" after a MB BIOS update.: Hi Folks, What worked for me was simple, I signed in using my password, opened "sign-in options" in "Settings", remove the pin option, "restarted" my PC, signed in to Windows again using the password option, went to "sign-in options" in account settings, set up the pin again,...