Windows 10: New Windows 10 Update option.

Discus and support New Windows 10 Update option. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kirk7899 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/189tyje/new_windows_10_update_option/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kirk7899, Dec 3, 2023.

1. New Windows 10 Update option.

/u/kirk7899, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

New Windows 10 Update option.

1. New Windows 10 Update option. - Similar Threads - Update option

2. Optional Driver Updates, how to remove and would they cause trouble?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optional Driver Updates, how to remove and would they cause trouble?: HelloI was running through some Windows updates and came across optional updates, I mostly ignored them for most of the time they're optional for a reason, but today, I was a little bit curious and saw one of the optional driver updates for my bluetooth device so I put it on...
  3. Optional Driver Updates, how to remove and would they cause trouble?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Optional Driver Updates, how to remove and would they cause trouble?: HelloI was running through some Windows updates and came across optional updates, I mostly ignored them for most of the time they're optional for a reason, but today, I was a little bit curious and saw one of the optional driver updates for my bluetooth device so I put it on...
  4. Optional Driver Updates, how to remove and would they cause trouble?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My laptop Is black Screen After Optional Driver Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop Is black Screen After Optional Driver Update: So my laptop Is beeping and lagging so i just search on YouTube how to solve it and it say to update Optional driver so i update all of it and then it show error and I restarted it and then Suddenly It came to bios and i couldn't move my mouse so i shutdown it when i...
  6. My laptop Is black Screen After Optional Driver Update

My laptop Is black Screen After Optional Driver Update: So my laptop Is beeping and lagging so i just search on YouTube how to solve it and it say to update Optional driver so i update all of it and then it show error and I restarted it and then Suddenly It came to bios and i couldn't move my mouse so i shutdown it when i...
  7. My laptop Is black Screen After Optional Driver Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Taskbar auto hide option gets deselected every time Windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar auto hide option gets deselected every time Windows updates: Not sure if anyone else has the same problem, but I've noticed every time I do a Windows update the option to 'automatically hide the taskbar' gets turned off. It's happening every time I update and I have to go into settings to hide the taskbar again.Last update:...
  9. Taskbar auto hide option gets deselected every time Windows updates

Taskbar auto hide option gets deselected every time Windows updates: Not sure if anyone else has the same problem, but I've noticed every time I do a Windows update the option to 'automatically hide the taskbar' gets turned off. It's happening every time I update and I have to go into settings to hide the taskbar again.Last update:...
  10. how do I make windows 10 updates 100% manual and optional?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I make windows 10 updates 100% manual and optional?: so here's the dealback in the pre-windows 7 days large portions of windows users simply did not ever have broadband, and some did not even have ADSL as they lived in an area with lines too old to allow it, so with manual and painfully limited connections of dial-up people...