Windows 10: New windows 11 laptop Bluescreen and livekernelevent

Discus and support New windows 11 laptop Bluescreen and livekernelevent in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,i bought my laptop around 6 months ago and from the first days it behaved weirdly.Sometimes when it was starting up it would turn off and after 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sam Dour, May 28, 2023.

1. Sam Dour Win User

New windows 11 laptop Bluescreen and livekernelevent

Hello,i bought my laptop around 6 months ago and from the first days it behaved weirdly.Sometimes when it was starting up it would turn off and after 5 seconds it rebooted or when i was watcing a video it would just reboot on its own or after leaving it idle for some minutes when i moved my mouse to make the screen turn on it would reboot.I didnt know what to think at that time until one day i got a blue screen and I opened the reliability history and saw that i had been getting Livekernelevent errors every day and not just once a day.I have 3 livekernelevents showing up which include:1Liveke

:)

Sam Dour, May 28, 2023

2. LiveKernelEvent Bluescreen crash

This has been a problem i have ignored for a long time. Just today i checked what the problem was. Every time the Bluescreen appeared, There was the error message saying irql_not_less_or_equal. Then i checked and found the problem name: LiveKernelEvent.
    What does this mean?

I will leave Problem signature here:

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 144

Parameter 1: 3003

Parameter 2: ffffb30a308375c8

Parameter 3: 40010000

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_17134

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

christianbuenaobra, May 28, 2023
  3. Joe1VX Win User
    Windows11 suggested update to Windows11 cause bluescreen. Can someone help?

Did a windows 11 update to my windows 11 laptop and it has bluescreeed. Recovery and restore both fail. All laptop checks pass. Boot from recommended HP Cloud recovery and windows recovery usbs tried both fail. Stuck with a 1 yr old bluescreens laptop that will not boot to Windows. Can someone suggest next steps or share experience?

Joe1VX, May 28, 2023
  4. xxx123 Win User

LivekernelEvent - win32k.sys

Have Windows 10 AU UPDATE. When i clicking close system ( turn off pc ) , system closing fine, pc closing fine. But sometimes when i boot to Windows 10 it boots fine but event log register livekernelevent: win32k.sys.There was not bluescreen i dont saw a bluescreen. So question. It is related to my hardware or system? LivekernelEvent - win32k.sys - it is related to hardware issue?
    But why i dont saw a bluescreen and windows only report this.

Memtest86 no errors. Games are not crashing.No Bsods,no freezing etc.

Windows 10 ,newest Anniversary update.

PC:6700k stock

Asus Z170-P

Corsair 750

16GB DDR4 Kingston

Gtx 1080

Maybe a BUG? because it does not display any BSODs or works strange.

xxx123, May 28, 2023
Thema:

1. New windows 11 laptop Bluescreen and livekernelevent - Similar Threads - laptop Bluescreen livekernelevent

2. LiveKernelEvent 117 & 141 + BlueScreen 116

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LiveKernelEvent 117 & 141 + BlueScreen 116: Hi,My pc has been crashing for the past month. i have reinstalled windows 2 times, reseated all the components, reinstalled my gpu drivers, Updated my bios. Today on march 13th 2024 my pc glitched out again. I have zipped the minidump files and crash logs from program...
  3. LiveKernelEvent 141 + BlueScreen 116

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent 141 + BlueScreen 116: Hello,I've been having reliability issues for a few months and have tried so many different things.The issue is that the system will suddenly restart without warning. The computer may have been idle, or in use - no specific activity or task precedes the restart.I get...
  4. LiveKernelEvent 141 + BlueScreen 116

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelEvent 141 + BlueScreen 116: Hello,I've been having reliability issues for a few months and have tried so many different things.The issue is that the system will suddenly restart without warning. The computer may have been idle, or in use - no specific activity or task precedes the restart.I get...
  5. New windows 11 laptop Bluescreen and livekernelevent

New windows 11 laptop Bluescreen and livekernelevent: Hello,i bought my laptop around 6 months ago and from the first days it behaved weirdly.Sometimes when it was starting up it would turn off and after 5 seconds it rebooted or when i was watcing a video it would just reboot on its own or after leaving it idle for some minutes...
  6. BlueScreen irql_not_less_or_equal & LiveKernelEvent 124

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BlueScreen irql_not_less_or_equal & LiveKernelEvent 124: the Bluescreen irql_not_less_or_equal happen sometimes not often. sometimes my PC just restarts with no warning no blue screen. today the blue screen happened a few minutes after I turned it on and I only opened the edge browser so I decided to check the problem and if there...
  7. BlueScreen irql_not_less_or_equal & LiveKernelEvent 124

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BlueScreen irql_not_less_or_equal & LiveKernelEvent 124: the Bluescreen irql_not_less_or_equal happen sometimes not often. sometimes my PC just restarts with no warning no blue screen. today the blue screen happened a few minutes after I turned it on and I only opened the edge browser so I decided to check the problem and if there...
  8. BlueScreen irql_not_less_or_equal & LiveKernelEvent 124

9. LiveKernelEvent Hardware Errors on new laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LiveKernelEvent Hardware Errors on new laptop: I recently bought a new laptop and some apps keep crashing. When I check the reliability monitor I find a couple of hardware errors (5 of them. sorry about the Spanish).The laptop is an ASUS ( X509JA-BR170 ) with the i3-1005g1 (using the Intel UHD graphics for 10th gen)....
  10. livekernelEvent bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    livekernelEvent bluescreen: Hi i have been facing this issue for like 5 days i did format my pc yesterday that it might be driver or coruption issue but it didnt solved the issue i am attaching crash event log and my system config go through the link you will get the info ,i dont know what is...