Windows 10: New Windows 11 machine stuck in PIN set up page on first boot

Discus and support New Windows 11 machine stuck in PIN set up page on first boot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just bought a new ace magician machine. Now unable to go beyond pin setup page on first boot. Tried turning off the home internet router to make sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jacob M Abraham, Jun 4, 2023.

1. New Windows 11 machine stuck in PIN set up page on first boot

Just bought a new ace magician machine. Now unable to go beyond pin setup page on first boot. Tried turning off the home internet router to make sure device is not connected to internet. Tried rebooting several times, nothing has helped so far. Also tried Alt+Tab as suggested in a youtube video which did show up a small tab of windows security to enter PIN, but I cannot input any PIN as it won’t let me type in anything. Please help in this regard.

:)

Jacob M Abraham, Jun 4, 2023

2. Stuck on set up pin page

Setting up new mini pc . Brand: Ouvislite

I can not bypass PIN page keeps spinning

Please advise i have pressed the power button and unplugged several times. same result still stuck

WilliamDarrell, Jun 4, 2023
  3. PCBrunett Win User
    Windows 11 PIN Set Up

Hi Christine,

Thank you for the suggestion, but it did not solve my problem. I'm not stuck on setting up my PIN. Windows will let me sign on after I try to set up the PIN. When I turn on my computer, I need to enter my MS password, then it tells me to set up a PIN, which I attempt to do. Then I get an error message and the option to "skip for now". When I skip set up, I can use my computer. But I have to go through these steps each time I log on.

I tried the solution you recommended, but my laptop would not let me log on without the internet, so I'm back to square one.

Any other suggestions?

Best Regards,

PCBrunett, Jun 4, 2023
  4. New Windows 11 machine stuck in PIN set up page on first boot

Windows 11 PIN unavailable at start

Windows 11: Beta

AMD Ryzen 5

Administrator permissions

No third-party apps

Failing update: Realtek

In trying to resolve an 0x80070103 error on a new HP laptop, I'm now locked out of the device at start-up. The message: Something happened and your pin isn't available. Click to set up your new PIN. <setup my pin>. I followed the instructions as outlined in another post:

"1. Try to update again after excluding third-party software effect by clean booting:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows (microsoft.com)

Disclaimer: A “clean boot” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. It helps to determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program and to isolate the cause of a problem.

These steps of "clean boot" might look complicated at first glance. However, to avoid any trouble for you, please follow them in order and step-by-step so that it will help you get you back on track."

I suspect that the issue stems from disabling Edge (the instructions did not advise to bypass disabling t Edge). Is there a repair file that I can load onto a flash drive, or something? Any and all suggestions on this issue would be helpful.

Saint_Sumatra, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

New Windows 11 machine stuck in PIN set up page on first boot

1. New Windows 11 machine stuck in PIN set up page on first boot - Similar Threads - machine stuck PIN

2. New Windows 11 machine stuck in PIN set up page on first boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Windows 11 machine stuck in PIN set up page on first boot: Just bought a new ace magician machine. Now unable to go beyond pin setup page on first boot. Tried turning off the home internet router to make sure device is not connected to internet. Tried rebooting several times, nothing has helped so far. Also tried Alt+Tab as suggested...
  3. cant set up new pc stuck at pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant set up new pc stuck at pin: new pc, setting up account, had to use me phone email BTY. when I get to set up a pin it sais oops something went wrong and am stuck with that screen, will not skip or retry, turn pc off and starts at same screen...
  4. cant set up new pc stuck at pin

cant set up new pc stuck at pin: new pc, setting up account, had to use me phone email BTY. when I get to set up a pin it sais oops something went wrong and am stuck with that screen, will not skip or retry, turn pc off and starts at same screen...
  5. Stuck up on settings at boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck up on settings at boot up: I tried to wipe up clean my computer but it won't let me pass 15% so I indo changes . I tried a lot of method to do this and ended up running it in safe mode. Now when I open the computer it will show setup settings list but mouse and keyboard wont work. I can't do anything...
  6. Stuck on set up pin page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on set up pin page: Setting up new mini pc . Brand: OuvisliteI can not bypass PIN page keeps spinningPlease advise i have pressed the power button and unplugged several times. same result still stuck...
  7. Stuck on set up pin page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on set up pin page: Setting up new mini pc . Brand: OuvisliteI can not bypass PIN page keeps spinningPlease advise i have pressed the power button and unplugged several times. same result still stuck...
  8. Stuck on set up pin page

9. OOBE Set-up on new machines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OOBE Set-up on new machines: Hi all, When running through the oobe on work machines so we can build them for people, we set the language and region as English United Kingdom. We have seen, though, that after running through the oobe and log in, the machine reverts back to English United States in both...
  10. windows stuck at first boot up screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows stuck at first boot up screen: Hi I have an HP desktop that is running Windows 10. I recently have run into an issue where when I start up my computer, it only loads to a picture of a water dam and at which point the startup goes no further and I have no keyboard or mouse activity that would allow me to...