Windows 10: New windows 11 update bug with wifi card

Discus and support New windows 11 update bug with wifi card in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Updated windows and my Realtek 8821CE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC wireless wifi driver is now shown as disconnected/not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BOBILLY3400, May 24, 2024.

1. New windows 11 update bug with wifi card

Updated windows and my Realtek 8821CE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC wireless wifi driver is now shown as disconnected/not working

:)

BOBILLY3400, May 24, 2024

2. Window 11 update WIFI BUG

After my Windows 11 update, I lose access to my wifi network. Wifi icon does not appear on the taskbar and wifi setting is not found on network and internet connection setting. This has happened before. I have to reset my PC to get this fixed. But then, accidentally update the windows again. Please remove this bug update.

Rafferty Sy, May 24, 2024
  3. VK62 Win User
    WiFi list/menu is bugged

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

I followed your two steps.

For step 1 : the box was already unchecked.

For step 2 : the driver had already the latest version.

I don't know if the problem is really from the wifi adapter, it seems like a display bug more than a connection bug.

Thanks again for the help.

4. Bob338 Win User

New windows 11 update bug with wifi card

Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, May 24, 2024
Thema:

New windows 11 update bug with wifi card

1. New windows 11 update bug with wifi card - Similar Threads - update bug wifi

2. New windows 11 update bug with wifi card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New windows 11 update bug with wifi card: Updated windows and my Realtek 8821CE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC wireless wifi driver is now shown as disconnected/not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-windows-11-update-bug-with-wifi-card/48615126-e9a9-47bc-bc54-daa5a54b368b
  3. Window 11 update WIFI BUG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 update WIFI BUG: After my Windows 11 update, I lose access to my wifi network. Wifi icon does not appear on the taskbar and wifi setting is not found on network and internet connection setting. This has happened before. I have to reset my PC to get this fixed. But then, accidentally update...
  4. Window 11 update WIFI BUG

Window 11 update WIFI BUG: After my Windows 11 update, I lose access to my wifi network. Wifi icon does not appear on the taskbar and wifi setting is not found on network and internet connection setting. This has happened before. I have to reset my PC to get this fixed. But then, accidentally update...
  5. The new Windows 11 update deleted my wifi network card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The new Windows 11 update deleted my wifi network card.: Now, you may own the operating system, but it doesn’t give you the right to delete my Wi-Fi network drivers from HP… that’s my hardware, and their software. Microsoft are beginning to creep me out with their involvement in my life and my property.All the help on here says to...
  6. The new Windows 11 update deleted my wifi network card.

The new Windows 11 update deleted my wifi network card.: Now, you may own the operating system, but it doesn’t give you the right to delete my Wi-Fi network drivers from HP… that’s my hardware, and their software. Microsoft are beginning to creep me out with their involvement in my life and my property.All the help on here says to...
  7. A bug with a new update?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    A bug with a new update?: Since the beginning of this month, I have started having an issue where my computer decides it wants to shut down on its own. I am pretty sure it's nothing hardware, as when it goes to shut down, it does it the correct way asking me to save my work, and certain things won't...
  8. A bug with a new update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A bug with a new update?: Since the beginning of this month, I have started having an issue where my computer decides it wants to shut down on its own. I am pretty sure it's nothing hardware, as when it goes to shut down, it does it the correct way asking me to save my work, and certain things won't...
  9. A bug with a new update?

10. New Network Card, No WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Network Card, No WiFi: A two-hour call with Dell convinced them that my network card was failing, so the next day a tech installed a new card. No matter what I have done, no matter what a support agent did during a four-hour phone call, this new card will not find my local WiFi network, it will not...