Windows 10: New Windows App Studio Release with Windows 10 Store support and more

Discus and support New Windows App Studio Release with Windows 10 Store support and more in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Windows App Studio Windows 10 Store Support Release is now available, allowing you to easily create and publish a universal Windows app in record... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Windows App Studio Release with Windows 10 Store support and more

Source: Windows App Studio Release Windows 10 Store Package support and other new features | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Oct 30, 2015

2. Windows app development requires windows 8.1 error on installing visual studio on windows 10

I have a visual studio professional license key. When i am installing visual studio on windows 10 the insulation setup shows a warning that " Windows store app development require windows 8.1". I am primarily using the visual studio for windows & windows
    phone app development. I want to know what version of visual studio pro is compatible with windows 10.

Installing visual studio pro by ignoring this warning do not solved my problem. While creating new apps with visual studio its showing an error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object error"

Gautam krishna.R, Oct 30, 2015
  3. MeYangXp Win User
    what will happen to my windows 8.x app purchases when upgrading to windows 10

I have several Windows 8.1 Update devices I have not upgraded to Windows 10. I have purchased a few apps on Windows store, mainly games by Microsoft Studio. I have not touched Windows 10 RTM and don't know much about it. So

• Will these apps be available under Windows 10 after upgrade process if I have them installed under Windows 8.1 Update?
    • Are all Windows 8.x store apps available on the Windows 10 Store?
    • Does it depend on whether the publisher upload to the new store?
    • What happened to the license purchase?

Also if you can answer this as well: similarly what will happen to app purchases on the Windows Phone 8.x platform when the Windows 10 Mobile RTM updates release next year. Did Microsoft officially say anything about that? Thanks a lot.

PS: edited for clarity

MeYangXp, Oct 30, 2015
  4. New Windows App Studio Release with Windows 10 Store support and more

Going to download it and try it love trying new things thanks Brink for finding it

hTconeM9user, Oct 31, 2015
Thema:

New Windows App Studio Release with Windows 10 Store support and more

1. New Windows App Studio Release with Windows 10 Store support and more - Similar Threads - App Studio Release

2. Windows 11 Released New Notepad for more Insiders!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Released New Notepad for more Insiders!: The Microsoft has just rolled out New Notepad for more Insiders with new animations and new Fluent UI.Click here for more information about New Notepad: Redesigned Notepad for Windows 11 begins rolling out to Windows InsidersHow to download New Notepad? - 1. Go to Microsoft...
  3. Windows 11 Released New Notepad for more Insiders!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Released New Notepad for more Insiders!: The Microsoft has just rolled out New Notepad for more Insiders with new animations and new Fluent UI.Click here for more information about New Notepad: Redesigned Notepad for Windows 11 begins rolling out to Windows InsidersHow to download New Notepad? - 1. Go to Microsoft...
  4. New Surface Studio 2 Drivers Released for Windows 10 - January 30

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Studio 2 Drivers Released for Windows 10 - January 30: Improvements and fixes in the update The following updates are available for all Surface Studio 2 devices running Windows 10 October 2018 Update, version 1809 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Version & Update Notes Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. –...
  5. Windows Template Studio 3.0 released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Template Studio 3.0 released: We’re extremely excited to announce the Windows Template Studio 3.0! As always, we love how the community is helping. If you’re interested, please head over to head over to WTS’s Github. What’s new: Full list of adjustments in the 3.0 release, WTS’s Github has a full...
  6. Windows Template Studio 2.5 released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Template Studio 2.5 released: We’re extremely excited to announce the Windows Template Studio 2.5!As always, we love how the community is helping. If you’re interested, please head over to head over to WTS’s Github. What’s new: Full list of adjustments in the 2.5 release, WTS’s Github has a full...
  7. Windows Template Studio 1.2 released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Template Studio 1.2 released: We’re extremely excited to announce the Windows Template Studio 1.2. What makes this release even more special is we’ve been accepted into the .NET Foundation! We are thrilled to be accepted in. In this release, our major new feature is adding content into an existing...
  8. The New Windows 10 Store App now supports Desktop Apps Updates

in Windows 10 News
    The New Windows 10 Store App now supports Desktop Apps Updates: Yesterday Microsoft released an update to the Windows 10 Store App, with this update came the ability to update Desktop Apps in-place. We are used to Metro or Modern Apps receiving updates via the Store, but now we are in the era of any App receiving updates via the Windows...
  9. Windows App Studio July 16th 2016 release

in Windows 10 News
    Windows App Studio July 16th 2016 release: Hope everyone is having an awesome summer now that we’re kicking into those late July days. We just released a very fun and impactful update to Windows App Studio that will allow you to incorporate a much broader range of information into your apps. So let’s jump right in....
  10. Windows 10: Windows Store to support more than modern apps

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Windows Store to support more than modern apps: With the introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft is making some fundamental changes to how its software functions. Beyond bringing back the Start menu, Microsoft will also be making some significant changes to the way the Windows Store works. Currently, you can only buy...