Windows 10: New Windows developer evaluation virtual machines - April 2017

Discus and support New Windows developer evaluation virtual machines - April 2017 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re releasing the April 2017 edition of our evaluation Windows developer virtual machines (VM) on Windows Dev Center. The VMs come in Hyper-V,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Windows developer evaluation virtual machines - April 2017

Source: Just released - Windows developer evaluation virtual machines - April 2017 build - Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Apr 19, 2017

2. Use My Win10 For Virtual Machine?

Microsoft has released its
    October 2016 update of virtual machines for developers
    . These installs contain:

As with previous releases, you can run these VMs in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox, or VMWare. The evaluation versions expire in 90 days; fully licensed packages are also available but require a Windows 10 Pro key.

Source:

Tech Ticker: Ballmer says he broke up with Gates over hardware; Russia says 'nyet' to Microsoft | ZDNet

Andre Da Costa, Apr 19, 2017
  3. isaact12 Win User
    Windows 10 Activation on Virtual Machine

Ok - so what did you end up doing. I would need to reinstall Windows 10 on my virtual machine every 30 days so that I can evaluate a Windows Insider update?

isaact12, Apr 19, 2017
Thema:

New Windows developer evaluation virtual machines - April 2017

1. New Windows developer evaluation virtual machines - April 2017 - Similar Threads - developer evaluation virtual

2. Update Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Virtual Machine: How can I update my Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Virtual Machine from version1903 to 1909? I tried to use the Update Assistant and Media Creation Tool. Both tools say that my Windows version is not supported. Using this method I was able to start the Windows update in...
  3. Windows Developer Evaluation Virtual Machines - February 2017 Build

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Developer Evaluation Virtual Machines - February 2017 Build: We’re releasing the February 2017 edition of our evaluation Windows developer virtual machines (VM) on Windows Dev Center. The VMs come in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox and VMWare flavors. The evaluation version will expire on 05/21/17. Download:...
  4. August 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines

in Windows 10 News
    August 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines: We’re releasing the August 2016 edition of our evaluation Windows developer virtual machines (VM) on Windows Dev Center. The VMs come in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox, and VMWare flavors and will expire on 10/31/2016. These installs contain: Windows 10 Enterprise...
  5. April 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines

in Windows 10 News
    April 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines: We’re releasing the April 2016 edition of our evaluation Windows developer virtual machines (VM) on Windows Dev Center. The VMs come in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox, and VMWare flavors and will expire on 7/9/2016. These contain: Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation,...
  6. New to Office 365 in April 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New to Office 365 in April 2017: Several Office 365 updates this month can help companies of all sizes accelerate the digital transformation within their organization. We released Outlook Customer Manager, introduced Microsoft To-Do in Preview, extended Designer to PowerPoint on iPad, added support for...
  7. March 2016 evaluation Windows 10 developer virtual machines

in Windows 10 News
    March 2016 evaluation Windows 10 developer virtual machines: We’re releasing the March 2016 edition of our 60-day evaluation Windows developer virtual machines (VM) on Windows Dev Center. The VMs come in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox, and VMWare flavors. These installs contain: Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation, Version 1511 Visual...
  8. Windows developer virtual machines released - December 2016 build

in Windows 10 News
    Windows developer virtual machines released - December 2016 build: We’re releasing the December 2016 edition of our evaluation and licensed Windows developer virtual machines (VM) on Windows Dev Center. The VMs come in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox and VMWare flavors. The evaluation version will expire on 04/08/17. Evaluation VM contain:...
  9. Windows developer evaluation virtual machines - October 2016 build

in Windows 10 News
    Windows developer evaluation virtual machines - October 2016 build: We’re releasing the October 2016 edition of our evaluation Windows developer virtual machines (VM) on Windows Dev Center. The VMs come in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox and VMWare flavors and will expire on 01/17/17. These installs contain: Windows 10 Enterprise...
  10. June 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines

in Windows 10 News
    June 2016 evaluation Windows developer virtual machines: We’re releasing the June 2016 edition of our evaluation Windows developer virtual machines (VM) on Windows Dev Center. The VMs come in Hyper-V, Parallels, VirtualBox, and VMWare flavors and will expire on 8/23/2016. These contain: Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation,...