Windows 10: New windows install fails.

Discus and support New windows install fails. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently bought a copy of windows 10 home usb when i select 64 or 32 but, it gots to the “loading files” screen, then shows an error ” Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nicholasfiely, Aug 10, 2020.

1. New windows install fails.

I recently bought a copy of windows 10 home usb

when i select 64 or 32 but, it gots to the “loading files” screen, then shows an error

” Windows has failed to launch.”

One seen two separate error code’s.
    0xc000000d

0xc0000225

Everything im reading is telling me to create a boot CD

Or a new USB. The issue is , this brick is my only computer, and it also doesn't have a cd drive

Help :

:)

nicholasfiely, Aug 10, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 10, 2020
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Aug 10, 2020
  4. chideock Win User

New windows install fails.

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

New windows install fails.

1. New windows install fails. - Similar Threads - install fails

2. win 10 installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation: 17763.107.101029-1455.rs5_release_svc_refresh_CLIENT_LTSC_EVAL_x64FRE_en-us.iso installation fails with error code 0xc1900101 - 0x20017win 10 installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operationPlease help!Thanks...
  3. Fix Wireless Display Install Failed error in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Wireless Display Install Failed error in Windows 11/10: [IMG]Here is a guide for you to fix the Wireless Display Install Failed error in Windows 10. The “Wireless Display” is an optional feature in Windows 10 that enables users to project movies, photos, web content, and media files from one compatible device to another device....
  4. "There was a problem running this tool" Windows 10 installation failed, Error Code:...

"There was a problem running this tool" Windows 10 installation failed, Error Code:...: Hi Microsoft! My Windows 10 "file" disappeared suddenly, and I'm trying to put it back by installing your ISO file. While I was waiting for the installation, something popped up and said:There was a problem running this tool If you continue experiencing problems, reference...
  5. Failed execution of queue item Installer: Network Drivers...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Failed execution of queue item Installer: Network Drivers...: Upgrade from 20H2 to 21H1 Fails at 60%Can anyone shed light on what might be causing...
  6. KB5004296 Installation fails at 73%

KB5004296 Installation fails at 73%: Hi, for the last few days now, my PC has been trying to install 2021-07 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems KB5004296. It always gets stuck on 73% before giving me an error message. 0x800f0990This happened once before and did the usual...
  7. Installation has failed – Discord error on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Installation has failed – Discord error on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Some PC gamers may encounter the error message Installation has failed when they try to install the Discord application on their Windows 10 or Windows 11 computer. In this post, we identify the potential causes, as well as provide the most suitable solution to the...
  8. Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft Store and installation failed with error...

Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft Store and installation failed with error...: Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft Store and installation failed with error 0x80070005.User account is the administrator account. Restarted computer and now my valid activated Windows 10 Home has changed to Windows Enterprise and is no longer activated.Winver...
  9. failed to install attempt -0xc1900101 windows 10 insider preview 21390

failed to install attempt -0xc1900101 windows 10 insider preview 21390: After several months of no activity I decided to update my windows 10 laptop as it was diagnosed for hardware repair ; since it had windows 10 OS version 1809 and needed to perform motherboard repair. After repair I didn't use it for 2 yrs and came back just to find out it...
  10. Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 failed to install on ‎7/‎19/‎2021 - 0xc1900101

Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 failed to install on ‎7/‎19/‎2021 - 0xc1900101: I have tried numerous times to update from Windows 10 Home ver 1909 OS build 18363.1556, each time to get error 0xc1900101.AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1920X 12-core32.GB RamI have unplugged all peripherals.. external drives, etc, and only have keyboard and mouse and monitor in...