Windows 10: New windows install

Discus and support New windows install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My motherboard was broken during a cross country move. After installing an identical new one, I am having trouble with my windows 10 install. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/herro_godzirra, Aug 4, 2020.

1. New windows install

My motherboard was broken during a cross country move. After installing an identical new one, I am having trouble with my windows 10 install. I am booting from a usb and the install program starts but I cannot get it to recognize my SSD as an install location. I've tried all of the SSD ports with no luck. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/herro_godzirra
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/herro_godzirra, Aug 4, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 4, 2020
  4. New windows install

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

New windows install

1. New windows install - Similar Threads - install

2. Install Win 11 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Win 11 issue: Tried to install Win 11 with my win 10 key and it would not activate said it was an invalid key, I then had to reinstall win 10 which worked fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-win-11-issue/cd3d79ec-1dc7-4674-9c13-597d85535aeb
  3. Install Win 11 issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Win 11 issue: Tried to install Win 11 with my win 10 key and it would not activate said it was an invalid key, I then had to reinstall win 10 which worked fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-win-11-issue/cd3d79ec-1dc7-4674-9c13-597d85535aeb
  4. I am installing an antivirus and it can't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am installing an antivirus and it can't work.: I can't install it. It terminates immediately when I run the application.And It was purchased by our school, for everyone else it is working but for me, it doesn't work. I even restarted the device, but it failed.I am not able to install applications. For example likeThey say...
  5. I am installing an antivirus and it can't work.

I am installing an antivirus and it can't work.: I can't install it. It terminates immediately when I run the application.And It was purchased by our school, for everyone else it is working but for me, it doesn't work. I even restarted the device, but it failed.I am not able to install applications. For example likeThey say...
  6. Could you please clarify the difference between installing Windows 11 Server on a PC and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could you please clarify the difference between installing Windows 11 Server on a PC and...: I've installed Windows 11 on my PC, but it seems to have been installed differently, similar to how Windows Server is installed. What does this actually mean?...
  7. Could you please clarify the difference between installing Windows 11 Server on a PC and...

Could you please clarify the difference between installing Windows 11 Server on a PC and...: I've installed Windows 11 on my PC, but it seems to have been installed differently, similar to how Windows Server is installed. What does this actually mean?...
  8. Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence: MS release monthly security updates, do I need to install allall previous months or just the latest one will do?assuming i got my laptop in Feb 2024, what is the correct sequence to install those monthly updatesoffline, from update catalog.?...
  9. Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence

Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence: MS release monthly security updates, do I need to install allall previous months or just the latest one will do?assuming i got my laptop in Feb 2024, what is the correct sequence to install those monthly updatesoffline, from update catalog.?...
  10. Windows dynamic cumulative update install sequence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade