Windows 10: New Windows Logo

Discus and support New Windows Logo in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My perfect Idea for the new Windows logo PS: Microsoft, plz update Windows 10 logo to this.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TechFixer, Nov 23, 2020.

1. TechFixer Win User

New Windows Logo

My perfect Idea for the new Windows logo PS: Microsoft, plz update Windows 10 logo to this. New Windows Logo 9ffa5d87-3e56-40e6-a9a3-d1093a2c2ae5?upload=true.png

:)

TechFixer, Nov 23, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Nov 23, 2020
  4. New Windows Logo

Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

New Windows Logo

1. New Windows Logo - Similar Threads - Logo

2. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage: Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage Used poweroff 10 seconds, power on time 3 routine to enter safe mode and currently running diagnostics and auto repair....
  3. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage: Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage Used poweroff 10 seconds, power on time 3 routine to enter safe mode and currently running diagnostics and auto repair....
  4. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My Screen for my pc won’t do anything, just goes to ASRock logo or Greyish screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Screen for my pc won’t do anything, just goes to ASRock logo or Greyish screen.: Yesterday I wanted to do a “Secure boot” for a game I wanted to get, but it needed that. I looked up a tutorial on YouTube and did the steps, but when I saved changes and exited it didn’t set my pc back to normal so then I looked at another tutorial but this time the person...
  6. My Screen for my pc won’t do anything, just goes to ASRock logo or Greyish screen.

My Screen for my pc won’t do anything, just goes to ASRock logo or Greyish screen.: Yesterday I wanted to do a “Secure boot” for a game I wanted to get, but it needed that. I looked up a tutorial on YouTube and did the steps, but when I saved changes and exited it didn’t set my pc back to normal so then I looked at another tutorial but this time the person...
  7. Any word document I try to open from the Office.com version is just stuck on the Word logo...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any word document I try to open from the Office.com version is just stuck on the Word logo...: I am able to open PowerPoint documents saved to my Office 365 account from the .com version but if I try to open any word document no matter how small the size or create any new document my screen gets stuck on the Word logo loading symbol for ages and it never opens. I am...
  8. Any word document I try to open from the Office.com version is just stuck on the Word logo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any word document I try to open from the Office.com version is just stuck on the Word logo...: I am able to open PowerPoint documents saved to my Office 365 account from the .com version but if I try to open any word document no matter how small the size or create any new document my screen gets stuck on the Word logo loading symbol for ages and it never opens. I am...
  9. Any word document I try to open from the Office.com version is just stuck on the Word logo...

10. Windows Phone stuck on blue Windows logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Phone stuck on blue Windows logo.: I have a Lumia 540 Windows Phone. I have tried to factory reset it multiple times, but every time it gets stuck on the blue windows logo. I waited to see if it would get past it, but 9 hours later it's still stuck. Any ideas?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to solve upgrade xp to windows but just showing the windows 10 logo

2. windows logo images