Windows 10: New Windows Microsoft advertising SDK with support for video interstit

Discus and support New Windows Microsoft advertising SDK with support for video interstit in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, Microsoft is releasing several important capabilities that allow you to increase ad revenue in your apps: Microsoft Universal Ad Client SDK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Windows Microsoft advertising SDK with support for video interstit

Source: New Windows Microsoft advertising SDK with support for video interstitials | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Aug 16, 2015
  2. xkNight Win User

Microsoft Advertising SDK for XAML updates everyday

It's obviously for Advertisments in apps.

If you want to save data, I know you'd have to remove it. You cant just remove it by going to the folders.

You need to open up Windows Powershell with Administrator Rights

Type in:

Get-AppxPackage –AllUsers

Press Enter

Then scroll around and look for Package full names. At the right , the package name is there

The problem is going to be that every app or package name version varies by computer and updated versions. So their full names varies from computer to computer.

However, the advertisement app or program or whatever it's called is:

"Microsoft.Advertising.Xaml"

which is what you are looking for.

The right package name is somewhat like this:

"Microsoft.Advertising.Xaml_ a bunch of numbers here and then the software type (x86 or x64) and them some kind of code"

So once you find the right package name

you copy it or cop it to a notepad to use later

then in powershell, you type in:

remove-AppxPackage Microsoft.Advertising.Xaml____________________________ ( this underscore line has your version of the package name, which you have to find yourself)

then the package is removed when you press enter..

You can remove other packages too .. Im guessing they are metro app programs

These stupid programs are part of the reason why they also make our computers download data for other metro apps so that they can show us information through "live tile" function.

I'm interested in how you found out that the "Microsoft.Advertising.Xaml" has been downloading information. Learning to track the MF footprints of these programs is important. I dont like Advertisements. They give people of power the statistics they need
    to know how to control us indirectly and the ads are based on our weaknesses more than any needs we really have. It's a type of slavery really. In college, we at some point get to talk about advertisement BS. I suggest we all prepare ourselves for more deceits
    and tactics on us.

I just removed it. Next thing you know, MS might start making these advertisements programs built s o that if you delete them, they will mess up how the operating system or user interfaces work .... They already did that with Cortona. Which is BS. These
    businesses and elites need to know their MF place. We have to get stronger people. It's not time to play all life long yet.

xkNight, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Microsoft Advertising SDK for XAML updates everyday

have a problem to download in computer you can help

AndrewNkuba, Aug 16, 2015
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

PLEASE folks -- I understand the need for advertising - but Video type adds are IRRITATING in the extreme when browsing the Internet.

Static ads are tolerable and IMO probably much more likely to be read and generate revenue rather than those HORRIBLE video things. Loud Thumpy over emphasized compressed BASSY Music is also a MEGA turn off too.

NOTHING is more annoying than having a Video pop up in the middle of reading an article etc.

Even those that say wait 15 secs (or longer) before you can proceed to your link cause me to utter a few words unlikely to be heard on a county English Cricket field (Test matches V Australia not withstanding !!).

(I Hope discussing this is NOT against the Forum rules -- we all know that sites have to be paid for so advertising can't be eliminated totally --however there ARE ways to advertise properly without driving all your clients away).

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

1. New Windows Microsoft advertising SDK with support for video interstit - Similar Threads - Microsoft advertising SDK

2. Does Windows SDK 11 support windows Server 2008 R2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows SDK 11 support windows Server 2008 R2?: I am building an application using Visual Studio 2022 with toolset version v143 and SDK 11 for windows server 2008 R2 operating system.The supported operating systems mentioned in release notes on windows sdk 11 include Windows 7 SP1. So my question is, does windows sdk 11...
  3. Does Windows SDK 11 support windows Server 2008 R2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Windows SDK 11 support windows Server 2008 R2?: I am building an application using Visual Studio 2022 with toolset version v143 and SDK 11 for windows server 2008 R2 operating system.The supported operating systems mentioned in release notes on windows sdk 11 include Windows 7 SP1. So my question is, does windows sdk 11...
  4. Why Is There Advertising On Microsoft Installed Games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why Is There Advertising On Microsoft Installed Games: This Is When You Are Playing Installed Games Then To Get Rid Of Them It Asks For A Fee To Stop The Advertising https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-advertising-on-microsoft-installed/f41c2ec4-2688-4d4c-b13e-8241f57ccd7c
  5. About Advertise on Microsoft Edge.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    About Advertise on Microsoft Edge.: Hey guys, wishing have a healthy and safety to all of you. I recently visited a motion graphics website to download some documents, unfortunately then I clicked "Allow" to load the file, and so a number of promotional messages appeared on Microsoft Edge. I downloaded AdBlock...
  6. Advertisement volume in Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advertisement volume in Microsoft Solitaire: Please, for the love of all that's holy, turn down the advertisement volume in Microsoft Solitaire! Or, at least put a heath warning up when launching the app. Especially for headset users, like myself. I mean, just because I refuse to throw money at you to avoid the ads...
  7. Microsoft Windows Advertising SDK in apps or software deployed outside of Windows App Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Windows Advertising SDK in apps or software deployed outside of Windows App Store: Is it possible to use Microsoft Windows Advertising SDK to put Ads banners in an app or software that you do not deploy/upload to the Microsoft App Store? Say that you have some Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 etc software that is either in C/C++ or JAVA and you want to...
  8. advertisement

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    advertisement: after I installed new ink cartridges on my printer, an advertisement keeps popping up every 30 seconds thanking me for using HP cartridges and asks me to order from HP???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advertisement/0aa9bf9c-d8d1-42b5-8947-dc723b94f710"
  9. what is Microsoft advertising SDK for XAML update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    what is Microsoft advertising SDK for XAML update?: Hi All! What is Microsoft advertising SDK for XAML? I'm getting the update every day!!! [img] 28101
  10. Intune App SDK support for Xamarin and TeamViewer integration

in Windows 10 News
    Intune App SDK support for Xamarin and TeamViewer integration: The right technology partners are an important part of Intune’s vision to extend the value of our service by plugging into and working with other popular point solutions. Intune partnerships are designed to enhance our core functionality by delivering interoperability that...