Windows 10: New Windows realease?

Discus and support New Windows realease? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Or will it stay as an incremental download as it stands ATM?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kevin Martin_947, May 10, 2021.

1. New Windows realease?

Or will it stay as an incremental download as it stands ATM?

:)

Kevin Martin_947, May 10, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 10, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    After Windows INSTALLED A NEW REALEASE [AUTO] My Apps started missing

As per the forum prompt (to save us asking) specify build number please. Which new release?

Those are default apps provided in Windows.

From the searchable tutorial list (bookmark):
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index

try
    Reinstall and Re-register Apps in Windows 10

dalchina, May 10, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

New Windows realease?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 10, 2021
Thema:

New Windows realease?

1. New Windows realease? - Similar Threads - realease

2. Saving e-mails locally on Outlook pre-realease.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving e-mails locally on Outlook pre-realease.: Hi,I recently tried Outlook pre-release and I must admit that I enjoy the new design and would like to be able to use it as my main e-mail client.Sadly, I had to revert back to the standard Outlook since it seems impossible to save e-mails locally on your computer. I keep...
  3. Saving e-mails locally on Outlook pre-realease.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving e-mails locally on Outlook pre-realease.: Hi,I recently tried Outlook pre-release and I must admit that I enjoy the new design and would like to be able to use it as my main e-mail client.Sadly, I had to revert back to the standard Outlook since it seems impossible to save e-mails locally on your computer. I keep...
  4. When will Windows 12 Realease?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Windows 12 Realease?: I just had a doubt that, when will a new OS release after Windows 11? Nothing much.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-windows-12-realease/ae2f1bed-e175-41ef-8d9f-930d73675025
  5. When will Windows 12 Realease?

When will Windows 12 Realease?: I just had a doubt that, when will a new OS release after Windows 11? Nothing much.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-windows-12-realease/ae2f1bed-e175-41ef-8d9f-930d73675025
  6. when will the new verision of microsoft windows will realease?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when will the new verision of microsoft windows will realease?: hello hepe everyone one is fine we all know the users of microsoft are eagerly waiting for new windows and we want answer that when will the new windows arrive. But i must suggest that windows would be like 7 because windows 7 was the legendry windows and forgeting it is not...
  7. After Windows INSTALLED A NEW REALEASE [AUTO] My Apps started missing

After Windows INSTALLED A NEW REALEASE [AUTO] My Apps started missing: Calculator, sticky notes... started to disappear. Have tried several methods on the internet but none works. Calculator, sticky notes are no longer listed in "Apps", totally gone. I miss them, have tried MICROSOFT STORE but no help. 158357
  8. Edge with Chrome general realease date on FINAL version?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge with Chrome general realease date on FINAL version?: I am just wondering when will MS rollout or push the FINAL/STABLE release of Edge with Chrome? I don't want to install the DEV version on my day to day PC. And also, how will Edge with Chrome be installed? Will it be installed automatically through the Windows Update? If...
  9. ADOBE REALEASED ACROBAT DC READER v1901020098 FOR WINDOWS CLIENT OS AND WINDOWS SERVER OS...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ADOBE REALEASED ACROBAT DC READER v1901020098 FOR WINDOWS CLIENT OS AND WINDOWS SERVER OS...: On 21-02-2019, Adobe released acrobat DC reader v1901020098 ,this version is offline installer its size 156.18MB. I am sharing the direct downloading link from the official Adobe website....
  10. ADOBE REALEASED SECURITY PATCH 1901020069 FOR ACROBAT DC READER 1901020064 ON 03-01-2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ADOBE REALEASED SECURITY PATCH 1901020069 FOR ACROBAT DC READER 1901020064 ON 03-01-2019: On 03-01-2019, Adobe released Acrobat DC reader security patch v1901020069 for the existing DC reader installed version 1901020064 The security patch file in the form of .msp and its size 218.16MB. I am sharing the direct downloading link from the official Adobe...