Windows 10: New Windows replacement is needed

Discus and support New Windows replacement is needed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I understand about downloading a new version. The problem is that I can NOT start my laptop. It says system not found, so I can’t connect to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Photojoy, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Photojoy Win User

New Windows replacement is needed

I understand about downloading a new version. The problem is that I can NOT start my laptop. It says system not found, so I can’t connect to the internet!
    Help please

:)

Photojoy, Feb 11, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 11, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

New Windows replacement is needed [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

1. New Windows replacement is needed - Similar Threads - replacement needed

2. my printer wont work. It says I need ink. I replaced it about a week ago. It was working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printer wont work. It says I need ink. I replaced it about a week ago. It was working...: I can't use my Epson WF-3820 printer. Please help me.Disane Forziati https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-wont-work-it-says-i-need-ink-i-replaced/08938790-be3d-45c2-9ecf-ff1a9e32efb4
  3. my printer wont work. It says I need ink. I replaced it about a week ago. It was working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my printer wont work. It says I need ink. I replaced it about a week ago. It was working...: I can't use my Epson WF-3820 printer. Please help me.Disane Forziati https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-wont-work-it-says-i-need-ink-i-replaced/08938790-be3d-45c2-9ecf-ff1a9e32efb4
  4. Do I need to replace my 1TB M1 disk or What?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to replace my 1TB M1 disk or What?: Hi,Bought this computer a couple of years ago, it's always run great.I moved and didn't boot it up for a few months. Now when I boot I get a BIOS error saying my disk is bad and replace it immediately.But I go into the BIOS F1Go to the Boot Manager F8and select the only...
  5. Do I need to replace my 1TB M1 disk or What?

Do I need to replace my 1TB M1 disk or What?: Hi,Bought this computer a couple of years ago, it's always run great.I moved and didn't boot it up for a few months. Now when I boot I get a BIOS error saying my disk is bad and replace it immediately.But I go into the BIOS F1Go to the Boot Manager F8and select the only...
  6. Do I need to replace my main ssd if so, how?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to replace my main ssd if so, how?: My pc froze while updating a game and restarted, only it didn't restart. It took a long time before slowly coming back up. Now I can access most things but I can't get it to open any files. All of the folders I try to open just hang up and do nothing. I have a hunch it's my...
  7. Do I need to replace my main ssd if so, how?

Do I need to replace my main ssd if so, how?: My pc froze while updating a game and restarted, only it didn't restart. It took a long time before slowly coming back up. Now I can access most things but I can't get it to open any files. All of the folders I try to open just hang up and do nothing. I have a hunch it's my...
  8. Do I need to replace my main ssd if so, how?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. I'm trying to replace a file in my C drive. Says "You need permission to perform this...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm trying to replace a file in my C drive. Says "You need permission to perform this...: Hello. I'm trying to replace a .ini file of something I downloaded and its giving me the "You need permission to perform this action" message when I try. I've gone through the properties and made sure my account is the owner of the file and it still wont let me replace the...
  10. I'm trying to replace a file in my C drive. Says "You need permission to perform this...

I'm trying to replace a file in my C drive. Says "You need permission to perform this...: Hello. I'm trying to replace a .ini file of something I downloaded and its giving me the "You need permission to perform this action" message when I try. I've gone through the properties and made sure my account is the owner of the file and it still wont let me replace the...