Windows 10: New Windows update caused 2 problems

Discus and support New Windows update caused 2 problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello; just received the newest Windows 10 update, and 2 problems arose immediately after, that I wish to make Microsoft aware of. First, the Lock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Steven F 603, Jun 7, 2019.

1. New Windows update caused 2 problems

Hello; just received the newest Windows 10 update, and 2 problems arose immediately after, that I wish to make Microsoft aware of. First, the Lock Screen at start-up is 100% blurry, no matter which picture I choose, its blurry! Second, the taskbar is now gray, icons difficult to see; and when I go into Settings, Colors, the box to check that says "add color to taskbar" is grayed out, you are unable to check it. True, these are minor problems but annoying, and caused only by the WIN 10 update. Microsoft, please investigate and fix these 2 flaws with a further update, and Thank You. Steve F.

:)

Steven F 603, Jun 7, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jun 7, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond New Windows update caused 2 problems :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 7, 2019
  4. New Windows update caused 2 problems

firefox and IE will cause problems?

could there be any reasonable explanation why firefox and ie would cause problems?

oh, and when the machine crashes it is the blue screen of death and when windows recovers it suggests bios update. this is a machine that hasnt been upgraded driver wise or bios wise, yet they insist it is firefox. give me a break.

Easy Rhino, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

New Windows update caused 2 problems

1. New Windows update caused 2 problems - Similar Threads - update caused problems

2. Windows Updates Cause Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Updates Cause Problems: Windows 10 updates prevent PC form starting. Any way to resolves this? MS Tech service is ignorant and of no help at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates-cause-problems/e819e8ae-7372-4a82-8367-546dbc7b9f09
  3. Windows Updates Cause Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates Cause Problems: Windows 10 updates prevent PC form starting. Any way to resolves this? MS Tech service is ignorant and of no help at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates-cause-problems/e819e8ae-7372-4a82-8367-546dbc7b9f09
  4. Windows Updates Cause Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Is the new Windows 10 Update still causing problems?

Is the new Windows 10 Update still causing problems?: Question says it all. Is this about 2004? Update of Windows 10, have the problems been solved? Bereitet das neue Windows 10 Update noch Probleme?
  6. New mouse causing problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New mouse causing problems: new logitech mouse has open program and drawing windows popping up in my display screen trying to shut this option off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-mouse-causing-problems/2ba44280-5097-4d62-bb27-04f34683f3f3
  7. Update causes problems

Update causes problems: Twice the windows button in the lefthand corner of the taskbar has stopped working after an update. I have fixed the problem by undoing the update but the system keeps on wanting to try again. How can I stop it? *** moved to englisch Community ***...
  8. 2 problems on new PC

in Windows 10 Support
    2 problems on new PC: Hi everyone just got my new PC with Windows 10 and I have 2 problems. Firstly any item I click on is not highlighted with a color and it hard to tell what is selected. Secondly whenever I restart my PC after logging in there is a black screen that appears after a few...
  9. New Update Causing Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    New Update Causing Problems: That newest big update a couple of days ago- the one where your computer restarted a few times- well, since then I've been having glitches. My Google Chrome is slow to start, switch pages, etc. It didn't do this before. It's self-updating so I'm sure I have the latest...
  10. January Update caused identical problems on 2 different Laptops

in Windows 10 Support
    January Update caused identical problems on 2 different Laptops: This is not the first dirty update procedure i have experienced with windows 10 Yesterday MS forced down the January Cumulative Upgrade (and build number advance) down the users throats. Heres what happened to me.. (and i have rarely ever seen something like this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update caused issues

2. the new windows update problems