Windows 10: New windows update fixed my PC performance issues

Discus and support New windows update fixed my PC performance issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had issues about my PC performance with WIN 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by travisteeXP, Mar 7, 2020.

1. New windows update fixed my PC performance issues

travisteeXP, Mar 7, 2020

2. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Performance issues with File Explorer in Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, appreciate the time taken by you in keeping us updated on the status of the issue.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if this helps.

I would suggest you to perform System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer and check if it fixes the issue.

Please follow the steps to perform System maintenance check to improve performance of the computer:

• Press Windows and x key together and select Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all on the left side panel.

• Click on System Maintenance and follow the onscreen instructions.

I also suggest you to install the latest Windows updates and check.

Windows Update helps keep your computer up to date with the latest system updates and drivers. You can check Windows Update manually to help ensure you have the latest updates.

• Hit Windows Key and type

• Type Windows Updates

• Click on Windows Updates

• Click on Check for updates
      and install the latest windows updates.
    Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Techtu Win User

New windows update fixed my PC performance issues

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile New windows update fixed my PC performance issues :)

Techtu, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

New windows update fixed my PC performance issues

1. New windows update fixed my PC performance issues - Similar Threads - update fixed performance

2. Permanent Fix to Computer Performance Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanent Fix to Computer Performance Issues: My computer was experiencing poor performance. After trying several different things, I ran the following command: "chkdsk /r" This fixed the problem. However, after turning my computer off and restarting windows the problem returned. I ran the command again and it fixed the...
  3. Permanent Fix to Computer Performance Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Permanent Fix to Computer Performance Issues: My computer was experiencing poor performance. After trying several different things, I ran the following command: "chkdsk /r" This fixed the problem. However, after turning my computer off and restarting windows the problem returned. I ran the command again and it fixed the...
  4. Permanent Fix to Computer Performance Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 update fixes performance issues, audio, and taskbar problems

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 update fixes performance issues, audio, and taskbar problems: Microsoft’s latest Windows 10 cumulative updates have been causing more problems than they fixed. Thankfully, Windows 10’s July 2021 update has finally addressed critical bugs reported this year. Microsoft has fixed three Windows 10 issues: Weird audio glitch, broken taskbar...
  6. Check and fix PC performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Check and fix PC performance: Hi, My wife's claims her PC is a lot slower than it used to be, see the post below if you want to. How to boot a PC to the DVD Drive Having run HDD scans, no errors showing, also AV and SFC scan not showing any errors; virus or malware I am at a loss, so am looking for...
  7. New Windows update affecting my pc performance

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Windows update affecting my pc performance: The new Windows Update has drastically affected my PC's performance. It's lagging a lot, programms keeps saying Not Responding, laptop takes too long to turn on, keeps freezing. None of these problems were there before this new update. Is there anyway i can once again improve...
  8. PC performance issue

PC performance issue: hey ,so i have win10 x64 since yesterday everything was working fine then i get this heavy stuttering out of nowhere doesn't matter if im playing a game or on idle it stays like this but i discovered by chance that pressing ctr shift esc to pull up task manager instantly...
  9. PC Performance Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Performance Issue: So basically here’s what I’ve been experiencing: Visible Highlight Lag when hovering on app icons High Idle CPU Temps (60-65c, i7 6700k) Windows Security Service error in between a full scan (the error occurs midway, i’m not sure for other scans though) • Here are the...
  10. Pc performance issue

Pc performance issue: Im having issues with my pc,it keeps freezing and is slow.The Mouse cursor also keeps moving on its own. When i got my motherboard i downgraded my bios version to 7C02v17 because i liked the feautures,the red screen,the whole layout. I decided to update my bios to...