Windows 10: New Windows Update KB3055415

Discus and support New Windows Update KB3055415 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Just tried to install new Windows Update KB3055415. It never finishes restart; tried restarting three times. Now in Windows 8.1 restoring image of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by tracit99, Apr 27, 2015.

1. tracit99 Win User

New Windows Update KB3055415

Just tried to install new Windows Update KB3055415. It never finishes restart; tried restarting three times. Now in Windows 8.1 restoring image of 10061.

After restoring image of 10061 I was able to install KB3055415 with no problems. I do not know why it failed the first time, however problem is sorted now.

:)

tracit99, Apr 27, 2015

2. Windows update_1900101 Windows 10

I haven't been able to install Windows 10 due to the following error: C1900101-20017. Any idea what this is and does it mean I'm out of luck?

Windows update-1900101, Apr 27, 2015
  3. new}} Win User
    error message when trying to send emails

when trying to send an email from my laptop it gives error message: no email attached, add email or create an association in default programs in settings, how and where do I go to do this.

Samsung laptop

windows 10

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new}}, Apr 27, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

It installed on mine but broke parts of the Start menu, worst is not able to open Settings or Windows Updates.

Berton, Apr 27, 2015
  5. tracit99 Win User
    When Settings will not open, go into Task Manager and find Settings and End Task, then try opening Settings again.

tracit99, Apr 27, 2015
  6. eagle Win User
    Thanks I used this to allow me to finally open settings to check for updates, mine did not open strait from the windows 10061 version update, before the update listed above.

eagle, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. New Windows Update KB3055415 - Similar Threads - Update KB3055415

2. Are MS Defender updates coming in .zip format?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are MS Defender updates coming in .zip format?: Hello AllRecently our FireEye NX solution caught some file downloads which were in .zip format and MS Defender updates. The zip files were password protected also. My question is "Are MS Defender updates coming in .zip format?" Kindly enlighten me.Thanks Muhammad Tahir...
  3. Are MS Defender updates coming in .zip format?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are MS Defender updates coming in .zip format?: Hello AllRecently our FireEye NX solution caught some file downloads which were in .zip format and MS Defender updates. The zip files were password protected also. My question is "Are MS Defender updates coming in .zip format?" Kindly enlighten me.Thanks Muhammad Tahir...
  4. Are MS Defender updates coming in .zip format?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows fails to activate after bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows fails to activate after bios update: after updating the bios of my new PC i found that my windows 11 home copy of which i bought through the Microsoft store was suddenly inactivated and showing an error of 0xc004F21. After clicking on the troubleshooter it fails but there's a "I changed Hardware on this device...
  6. windows fails to activate after bios update

windows fails to activate after bios update: after updating the bios of my new PC i found that my windows 11 home copy of which i bought through the Microsoft store was suddenly inactivated and showing an error of 0xc004F21. After clicking on the troubleshooter it fails but there's a "I changed Hardware on this device...
  7. Will This Failing MicrosoftWindowsStore Update Block Me From Receiving Future Cumulative...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will This Failing MicrosoftWindowsStore Update Block Me From Receiving Future Cumulative...: over the past 2 days for now, I've been seeing a WindowsErrorReporting event in Applications, going by the event name of StoreAgentDownloadFailure1there are no failed updates or any WindowsUpdateClient events in the System logs at all when these occur, but by checking the...
  8. Will This Failing MicrosoftWindowsStore Update Block Me From Receiving Future Cumulative...

Will This Failing MicrosoftWindowsStore Update Block Me From Receiving Future Cumulative...: over the past 2 days for now, I've been seeing a WindowsErrorReporting event in Applications, going by the event name of StoreAgentDownloadFailure1there are no failed updates or any WindowsUpdateClient events in the System logs at all when these occur, but by checking the...
  9. Windows Update KB3055415

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update KB3055415: The lock screen in Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 might appear as a black screen with a mouse cursor Symptoms: When you sign out of Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10061 and return to the lock screen, you might see only a black screen with a responsive...
  10. Windows Update KB3055415 released today for Windows 10 build 10061

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update KB3055415 released today for Windows 10 build 10061: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 5656
Tags: