Windows 10: New Windows update made my brand new Lenovo Idea pad overheat and is damaged

Discus and support New Windows update made my brand new Lenovo Idea pad overheat and is damaged in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After Updating my fairly new Lenovo PC with the new version of windows 10.. it overheated! I have NEVER had this issue before with any other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JayEsc42, Sep 2, 2020.

1. JayEsc42 Win User

New Windows update made my brand new Lenovo Idea pad overheat and is damaged

After Updating my fairly new Lenovo PC with the new version of windows 10.. it overheated! I have NEVER had this issue before with any other laptop/update. The power saving mode in this update has a defect or something!! My computer will NOT STAY COOL enough to run.. as soon as it cools completely and I try to repower it...it begins to heat up EXCESSIVELY HOT that I am concerned of fire or permanent damage to my computer. I do not recommend getting the new update on your device before doing thorough research! If my computer is permantly damaged I will reach out to Microsoft to try and get reimbursement for the damages done due to this flaw..

:)

JayEsc42, Sep 2, 2020
  2. Mike22182 Win User

Cannot pair brand new Microsoft Bluetooth mouse 3600 with brand new Lenovo X1 Windows 10 Pro

I cannot pair a brand new Microsoft Bluetooth mouse 3600 with a brand new Lenovo X1 laptop running Windows 10 Pro. Lenovo Bluetooth driver is up to date. Laptop Bluetooth manager rarely sees the mouse but still cannot pair showing the message to check if
    the mouse is still discoverable. Any suggestions?

Mike

Mike22182, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Number Pad for Lenovo

Since installing Windows 10 , the integrated number pad on my brand new Lenovo is not functioning. How do I make this feature useful again?

Thank you

NathalieN., Sep 2, 2020
  4. New Windows update made my brand new Lenovo Idea pad overheat and is damaged

Lenovo laptop brand new

I have a Lenovo laptop brand new why cant I use it without it being plugged?

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers.

apriltanner1984, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

New Windows update made my brand new Lenovo Idea pad overheat and is damaged

1. New Windows update made my brand new Lenovo Idea pad overheat and is damaged - Similar Threads - update made brand

2. Lenovo idea pad 320 laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo idea pad 320 laptop: I have the old Xfinity router it connects to my LENOVO laptop but when I turn it off and try the new service router it won't connect all other devices connect ok except my Lenovo laptop? Thank you Timmy 1922 170935
  3. LENOVO IDEA PAD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LENOVO IDEA PAD: I have the old Xfinity router it connects to my LENOVO laptop but when I turn it off and try the new service router it won't connect all other devices connect ok except my Lenovo laptop? Thank you Timmy...
  4. LENOVO IDEA PAD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LENOVO IDEA PAD: How can this be corrected no cables only have WIFI[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-idea-pad/d87a77b8-5405-4a53-b72d-07189415131e
  5. LENOVO IDEA PAD

LENOVO IDEA PAD: Can anyone help me connect my wi-fi[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-idea-pad/e7ebc797-7a8a-400f-9301-8ced9b8371ca
  6. Lenovo idea pad 320 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo idea pad 320 laptop: how do i repair this? Thank you [img] 170637
  7. Lenovo idea pad with no camera

Lenovo idea pad with no camera: The webcam software does not exist in my computer. I've exhausted options and have no idea how to get my camera to function. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-idea-pad-with-no-camera/61353c5c-0ead-43bd-a92e-7c8fcb9b510a
  8. updates on my Lenovo Idea pad are causing major problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    updates on my Lenovo Idea pad are causing major problems: ON 12/28/18 - I STARTED THE WINDOWS 10 UPDATE VERSION 1809. IT LASTED HOURS. THE NEXT MORNING, THE COMPUTER WAS STILL ON AND SAID TO "RESTART". CLICKED YES. WHEN IT STARTED UP THERE WAS A MESSAGE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN SAYING "UNDOING CHANGES TO COMPUTER"....
  9. Brand new computer Brand New Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new computer Brand New Updates: computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right since it randomly crashes with a new reason each time and this happened after a microsoft update and even the store the...
  10. Creators Update made my brand new laptop very slow.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Creators Update made my brand new laptop very slow.: I just bought a new HP Spectre x360 with an i7 CPU, 16GB RAM & a 512GB SSD drive. Out of the box it was really snappy. Performance was a dream, the thing flies. But then the creators update downloaded and I installed it, not thinking anything of it. After that...