Windows 10: New windows update messed with my AMD Radeon TM R3 Graphics, Now monitor is bugged. :

Discus and support New windows update messed with my AMD Radeon TM R3 Graphics, Now monitor is bugged. : in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So after the windows update in July I'm pretty sure My AMD Radeon TM R3 Graphics thingy mabob just stop doing its thing. Every few seconds As im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TinoTheSimp, Jul 12, 2020.

1. New windows update messed with my AMD Radeon TM R3 Graphics, Now monitor is bugged. :

So after the windows update in July I'm pretty sure My AMD Radeon TM R3 Graphics thingy mabob just stop doing its thing. Every few seconds As im typing this My monitor will just freeze, Everyting would stop. Only on the video gam Counter-Strike the problem would not happen. I looked for a solution and I found one that said "uninstall the graphics thingy and ez fix. So I did that but my whole monitor ran super slow and unuseable. I re-installed the thingy sha doop doob graphics thingy and it still freezing. there is so re roll or backroll whatever option avalible. If there is a working solution I will actually paypal u 5 smackaroos lul.

:)

TinoTheSimp, Jul 12, 2020

2. Graphics driver AMD radeon (TM) HD 8670M problem

I have upgraded my hp pavallion laptop series with inbuild graphic card Radeon (TM) HD 8670M.

I updated to latest version still i am not able to control it.

Then i downloaded the driver from their main website still when i check system it says AMD setting stop working.

I have a problem of windows shutdown may be because of this because when i disable intel hd graphics i am able to shutdown only but not sleep and hibernate. After disabling the intel HD graphic the Amd driver says their is no Amd hardware instal on this
    system and exit.

Please help me as I am not able to shutdown my laptop, and thus i have to forced shutdown which may result in failure in future.

vinayakkarne, Jul 12, 2020
  3. AMD Radeon R7 graphics inbuilt on AMD A10-7850K Series APU

Not sure if this is a Windows problem or an AMD problem or a problem with my system. I'm asking the same question over at the AMD Community

I have a newly installed AMD A88XM-A motherboard with an AMD A10-7850K Radeon R7 processor. The latest AMD catalyst drivers (15.20.1062.1004-150803a1-187668C) were all installed over the last few days along with a new install of Windows 7 plus all available
    updates.

The Windows 10 update checker on my PC says that I cannot upgrade to Windows 10 because the AMD Radeon R7 graphics chip is not compatible. It says the display manufacturer has not made the display compatible. I cannot reserve my Windows 10 upgrade.

However, the list at Windows® 10 Driver Support for Discrete AM... | Community lists the A10-7000 Series APUs as systems that are compatible with Windows 10.

So, to repeat my question: is this a problem with the Windows upgrade checker, with AMDs list of compatible hardware, or with something on my system?

GDallimore, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New windows update messed with my AMD Radeon TM R3 Graphics, Now monitor is bugged. :

AMD announces new AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards

Source: New AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards Deliver Leading-Edge, Smooth HD Gaming Experience for Latest Games | AMD

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

New windows update messed with my AMD Radeon TM R3 Graphics, Now monitor is bugged. :

1. New windows update messed with my AMD Radeon TM R3 Graphics, Now monitor is bugged. : - Similar Threads - update messed AMD

2. amd radeon graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  3. amd radeon graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  4. AMD radeon tm 530 2gb DDR5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD radeon tm 530 2gb DDR5: So, on the last Saturday i open my game which is valorant and i entered into the match and during match i got massage form game client that your graphics driver is crashed also i got massage from amd software too that "we have detected driver timeout" also some random massage...
  5. AMD radeon tm 530 2gb DDR5

AMD radeon tm 530 2gb DDR5: So, on the last Saturday i open my game which is valorant and i entered into the match and during match i got massage form game client that your graphics driver is crashed also i got massage from amd software too that "we have detected driver timeout" also some random massage...
  6. Lenovo 130 15AST AMD Radeon R3 Graphics Issue

Lenovo 130 15AST AMD Radeon R3 Graphics Issue: Hi guys...I am in great need of help... my Laptop upon windows installation displays text perfectly but fails to play videos due to lack of graphics driver for the graphics card. Upon installation of the driver text starts disappearing and some icons in settings a...
  7. Lenovo 130 15AST AMD Radeon R3 Graphics Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo 130 15AST AMD Radeon R3 Graphics Issue: Hi guys...I am in great need of help... my Laptop upon windows installation displays text perfectly but fails to play videos due to lack of graphics driver for the graphics card. Upon installation of the driver text starts disappearing and some icons in settings a...
  8. Lenovo 130 15AST AMD Radeon R3 Graphics Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. AMD TM Radeon Graphic card for AMD Ryzen 7 4800H driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD TM Radeon Graphic card for AMD Ryzen 7 4800H driver: I currently searching for AMD TM Radeon Graphic card for AMD Ryzen 7 4800H driver for my laptop. For the information i used window 11. I cannot find the driver for this graphic card....
  10. AMD TM Radeon Graphic card for AMD Ryzen 7 4800H driver

AMD TM Radeon Graphic card for AMD Ryzen 7 4800H driver: I currently searching for AMD TM Radeon Graphic card for AMD Ryzen 7 4800H driver for my laptop. For the information i used window 11. I cannot find the driver for this graphic card....