Windows 10: New Windows Update Problem with SRT

Discus and support New Windows Update Problem with SRT in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! After the latest windows update (Octomber) when i wanna change the format from a SRT file from ANSI to UTF-8 when i press save then give me a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Thanos92, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Thanos92 Win User

New Windows Update Problem with SRT

Hello! After the latest windows update (Octomber) when i wanna change the format from a SRT file from ANSI to UTF-8 when i press save then give me a second file and not replace the old file with the new format! Any solution ?

Thanks!

:)

Thanos92, Oct 3, 2018

2. srt/srttrail problem

Hi Stuart,

We would like to know more information regarding the issue that you're experiencing with your computer. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• Just to verify, are you trying to reinstall Windows 8 due to the error?
    • When did you start to encounter the srt/srttrail problem?
    • How did you update your laptop to Windows 10 previously?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Oct 3, 2018
  3. theeldest Win User
    Intel SRT: Is this config possible?

I want to say yes but I'm unsure on one point. I don't know if you assign a partition or device for Intel SRT. If it's a partition then you're good to go.

If it's a device then you can't install on the SSD before setting up the other drive with SRT.

Ok, found this link: http://www.tested.com/forums/pc-and...tel-srt-ssd-caching-and-ssd-boot-drive/10322/

This suggests that when you set up SRT it wipes the whole drive.

theeldest, Oct 3, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond New Windows Update Problem with SRT :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

1. New Windows Update Problem with SRT - Similar Threads - Update Problem SRT

2. Windows updating problem and new user problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updating problem and new user problem: Im currently using Windows 11 21H2 22000.318 and im encountering 2 problems :- I can't update my windows 11 to the newer version, everytime i try to upgrade, windows will give me "something didn't go as planned...". I had tried everything to try to get the update but didn't...
  3. Windows updating problem and new user problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updating problem and new user problem: Im currently using Windows 11 21H2 22000.318 and im encountering 2 problems :- I can't update my windows 11 to the newer version, everytime i try to upgrade, windows will give me "something didn't go as planned...". I had tried everything to try to get the update but didn't...
  4. New update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New update problem: I can't install the new update because of the virtual box program, but I checked my files and the program is not even installed. What should I do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-update-problem/6620ae61-f0c8-458e-8821-0caa46c3b303
  5. New update problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New update problem: I can't install the new update because of the virtual box program, but I checked my files and the program is not even installed. What should I do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-update-problem/6620ae61-f0c8-458e-8821-0caa46c3b303
  6. Problem With New Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem With New Windows Update: Hello! I'm a flash animator who strongly relies on adobe flash player, and there's this software that i use "SWF Decompiler" that uses adobe flash player, but with the new windows update the software doesn't run well, because it needs adobe flash player to preview SWF files...
  7. Windows Update new problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update new problem?: Hello, since my recent update I saw that videos on youtube/dailymotion etc are darker, they look like they have low gamma... i was looking at settings, turned to use nvidia settings but still nothing, videos on facebook look normal, only on platforms like...
  8. Problem with new windows update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with new windows update.: After the latest windows update sound on my system stopped working. It happens almost every update. But I used reinstall the driver and it used to get fixed but this time it didn't worked. All it's having a red cross. All my sound drivers says it's working properly. Sound...
  9. Problems with the new windows update

Problems with the new windows update: Hello. I have been facing some serious issues immediately after updating my windows 10 Dell pc. The task bar is not responsive, it takes a long time before the lock screen shows up when I boot my laptop, opening the settings app only leads to an error message popping up...
  10. Is the new UPDATE problem??

Is the new UPDATE problem??: Hello Sir/Madam: Last night, my pc/w10 asked update again. After updating, I know it is asked for: 1809(DS Build 17763.805). You know the last time UPDATE is 1809(DS BUILD 17763. 737)!!?? [2-time of 1809??] I shut down the pc normally last night and this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update 1903 requires what srt