Windows 10: new windows update

Discus and support new windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; (updates windows) = computer no longer has sound at all doesn't recognize devices doesn't have any clue wtf microsoft is smoking. Can you guys just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AngelicaMeneses, Oct 11, 2018.

1. new windows update

(updates windows) = computer no longer has sound at all doesn't recognize devices doesn't have any clue wtf microsoft is smoking. Can you guys just leave **** alone please? you screw up everytime you update just sit the **** down next time what needed an update so bad that you had to break the OS?? you people are monkeys.

:)

AngelicaMeneses, Oct 11, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond new windows update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 11, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 11, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

new windows update

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

new windows update

1. new windows update - Similar Threads - update

2. After windows update of 3/21/2019 CorelDRAW graphics suite X6 will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After windows update of 3/21/2019 CorelDRAW graphics suite X6 will not open: After windows update of 3/21/2019 CorelDRAW graphics suite X6 will not open. It will come up on the home screen and then disappear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-windows-update-of-3212019-coreldraw-graphics/392791ac-7c2e-4bb1-af46-ba8d159c8c6c
  3. windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 updates: windows 10 keeps running updates every time I save pictures and after the first update it left an error that couldn't fix and til now more than 5yrs it has not fix the error when to shut down, system sucks......
  4. Bing Search bar appears on each new tab I open, since most recent update. How do I get rid...

in Cortana
    Bing Search bar appears on each new tab I open, since most recent update. How do I get rid...: Since the latest update, the bing search bar appears on each new tab I open. I have set google as my default search engine and when I first open edge. google appears in 'the top bar' (I don't know what it is called, but its the bar you normally type in a web address) and as...
  5. Windows insider build ran into a problem after updating to KB4490481

Windows insider build ran into a problem after updating to KB4490481: This error green screen happens after updating to KB4490481, and it happens every time I am trying to login to my desktop. This means after this update, I cannot open my laptop anymore, because whenever I enter my Microsoft account password to login, I got this green screen...
  6. File Explorer not displying or accessing .xlsx after new update

File Explorer not displying or accessing .xlsx after new update: I had a successful auto Windows update on 3/19/19. I used Excel 365 on several worksheets with no issues. Today when I used File explorer to open one of the files it failed to open and the icons on all of my Excel files changed to a sheet of paper. I can used Excel 365...
  7. Can't Update to Windows 1809

Can't Update to Windows 1809: Hello, I don't know if this is the place to ask, but I am having trouble updating to the newest version of Windows (1809). I got Battlefield V which requires Windows 1809 for the Ray Tracing ability so I have been trying to update. However, when I go into updates and scan for...
  8. win10 update problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win10 update problems: Latest update resulted in loss of optical drive/dvd , but it does show in device manager under Hidden Items. And, Epson WF-4630 malfunction . Downloading new driver from US site helped but now cannot print in A5....
  9. about window 10 update

about window 10 update: aim having a problem about windows 10 update , i was updating window 10 an it goes well but my computer powers off and then update stops, after that every time i try ti restart the update it says (windows 10 update assistant has stopped working , ) and then says close the...
  10. Xbox One Preview Delta ring 1904 System Update 190319-1920 - March 22

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox One Preview Delta ring 1904 System Update 190319-1920 - March 22: Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Delta Ring will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1904\18362.2000.190319-1920). Read on for more about the new features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1904...