Windows 10: new windows update

Discus and support new windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; (updates windows) = computer no longer has sound at all doesn't recognize devices doesn't have any clue wtf microsoft is smoking. Can you guys just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AngelicaMeneses, Oct 11, 2018.

1. new windows update

(updates windows) = computer no longer has sound at all doesn't recognize devices doesn't have any clue wtf microsoft is smoking. Can you guys just leave **** alone please? you screw up everytime you update just sit the **** down next time what needed an update so bad that you had to break the OS?? you people are monkeys.

:)

AngelicaMeneses, Oct 11, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond new windows update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 11, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 11, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

new windows update

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

new windows update

1. new windows update - Similar Threads - update

2. error code during update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error code during update: 0x80010108 no restore point so how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-during-update/20fe9c13-efef-43e3-af8d-cd27f05f7f49
  3. Bluetooth lost after Security update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth lost after Security update: Windows installed a Security update on 12/17/2018. After the update the Bluetooth icon was gone and bluetooth devices ceased to work. I uninstalled the update and bluetooth returned....
  4. recent update deleted my pictures and outlook

recent update deleted my pictures and outlook: my computer updated Saturday and deleted all my pictures and Outlook, it deleted my favorites and passwords. Tried restore and it just causes more problems. help...
  5. Windows 10 Will Not Update - Error Page Fault in Nonpaged Area Error Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Will Not Update - Error Page Fault in Nonpaged Area Error Message: Tries to update Windows 10 and it says that it couldn't connect to server and to try again later. Ran the Windows update troubleshooter and it wouldn't finish. It gave me the following trouble code: 0x803C0103. My PC continues to go to a blue screen with a stop code...
  6. Windows Update Caused PC Crash December 17th 2018

Windows Update Caused PC Crash December 17th 2018: Good morning, As usual, Windows update slowed my computer down with an unannounced, unplanned update, on a Monday morning, interrupting productivity and eventually crashing the system, causing me to lose an estimated 2 hours of work despite saving at a recommended...
  7. UPDATING AND NOT ENOUGH SPACE

UPDATING AND NOT ENOUGH SPACE: Good Morning and Happy Holidays Everyone I am trying to update my Lpetop unfortunaly I need to free up space on my C: Drive, But I don't know how to do this, I have on my storage usage System and Reserve 11.5 GB Apps and Games 1.7 GB Other 14.4I...
  8. Fall October Feature update 1809

Fall October Feature update 1809: It's Christmas next week. Where is our Fall October Feature update 1809? It's been over a month since the November 13th launch of the above update. When will we see it in Automatic Updates?...
  9. Updating 100+ Surface from 1701 to 1803

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updating 100+ Surface from 1701 to 1803: Hi, Basically I have over 100 surface running 1703 that needs updating to 1803. To update them all via internet it will take years to complete. Wondering if updating offline via Media Creation Tool will invalid the surface's OEM licence key? Sorry if this is a silly...
  10. Windows 10’s ‘Check for updates’ button may also download optional updates

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s ‘Check for updates’ button may also download optional updates: Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) was originally released on October 2 but it was pulled shortly as Microsoft discovered a bug. Microsoft addressed the reported issues and the update was then re-launched in November. In a series of blog posts, Microsoft confirmed...