Windows 10: new windows update

Discus and support new windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; (updates windows) = computer no longer has sound at all doesn't recognize devices doesn't have any clue wtf microsoft is smoking. Can you guys just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AngelicaMeneses, Oct 11, 2018.

1. new windows update

(updates windows) = computer no longer has sound at all doesn't recognize devices doesn't have any clue wtf microsoft is smoking. Can you guys just leave **** alone please? you screw up everytime you update just sit the **** down next time what needed an update so bad that you had to break the OS?? you people are monkeys.

:)

AngelicaMeneses, Oct 11, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond new windows update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 11, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 11, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

new windows update

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

new windows update

1. new windows update - Similar Threads - update

2. After 1903 update i start receive unexpected WM_MOUSEMOVE messages.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After 1903 update i start receive unexpected WM_MOUSEMOVE messages.: When mouse is not moving i still recive WM_MOUSEMOVE msg and i cant recive WM_TIMER msg for my setTimer function. Version 1806 is fine. TickHandle=SetTimer(FindWindowA(NULL,"TEST"),1,100,(TIMERPROC)TimerProc); Version 1903 (mouse not moving): [ATTACH] Vercsion 1806...
  3. update error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update error: Get error code 0x80004005 when i check for many updates,although its set for auto updating on win10, is it a concern ? This screenshot is from today ,am not too pc literate so "be gentle" !![ATTACH]...
  4. OneDrive app not working right in newest Windows 10 Update. In addition, I have a lot of...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive app not working right in newest Windows 10 Update. In addition, I have a lot of...: Hello, Since the last Windows 10 Update, the OneDrive app is not starting on Startup. I also do not the ability to change the OneDrive Settings, or the location of the OneDrive Settings has changed. In addition, I have a lot of Windows Errors. I have Windows 10 Home...
  5. Windows 10 Update 1903 - Realtek Sound Drivers Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Update 1903 - Realtek Sound Drivers Problem: Greetings everyone, Last weekend I installed the newest big Windows 10 update 1903 and just like last time I updated my Windows 10 I again have problems with my sound drivers. Luckily the previous time I got it fixed by reinstalling the drivers via uninstalling them,...
  6. constant installation of updates office 2016

constant installation of updates office 2016: I had office 2016. The Update Installation Center downloaded a set of updates for it (KB4462242, KB4018380 ... about 50 units). Further updates were successfully installed. After the next check for updates, the Windows again downloaded and installed the same set of 50 units....
  7. WINDOWS UPDATE RELEASED CLU KB4501375 BUILD NO 18362.207 TO WINDOWS 10 1903 ON 24-06-2019

WINDOWS UPDATE RELEASED CLU KB4501375 BUILD NO 18362.207 TO WINDOWS 10 1903 ON 24-06-2019: On 24-06-2019, Microsoft released another windows CLU update KB4501375 build no 18362.207 to windows 10 v1903 On 10.30PM , my windows is updated automatically to 18362.207 . Installation went smoothly . After this update, no issues . But this particular CLU update...
  8. Quality updates failed....

Quality updates failed....: ALL QUALITY UPDATES ARE FAILED I don't know why all quality updates are failed. I just recently updated to 1903 [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quality-updates-failed/e0732ec5-3662-4e8e-9db0-b4f8df5d8f45
  9. Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 responds slowly after feature update 1903

Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 responds slowly after feature update 1903: Hi - I recently installed Windows 10 feature update 1903. I have Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 and when I go into Reports - Accounts Receivable - Customer Transaction History it displays the current period fine. But, when I click on the Options button to change the date range...
  10. After May 2019 update Windows 10 PC hangs at the windows logo when booting up

After May 2019 update Windows 10 PC hangs at the windows logo when booting up: After the May 2019 update my PC displays the blue Windows 10 flag but does not have the loading circle underneath. It hangs every time I try to boot up from a cold start.. I have to press the reset button on the front of the PC and then it boots up as normal. It also starts...