Windows 10: new windows update

Discus and support new windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; (updates windows) = computer no longer has sound at all doesn't recognize devices doesn't have any clue wtf microsoft is smoking. Can you guys just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AngelicaMeneses, Oct 11, 2018.

1. AngelicaMeneses Win User

new windows update

(updates windows) = computer no longer has sound at all doesn't recognize devices doesn't have any clue wtf microsoft is smoking. Can you guys just leave **** alone please? you screw up everytime you update just sit the **** down next time what needed an update so bad that you had to break the OS?? you people are monkeys.

:)

AngelicaMeneses, Oct 11, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond new windows update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 11, 2018
  3. exodusprime1337 Win User
    windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 11, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

new windows update

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

new windows update

1. new windows update - Similar Threads - update

2. Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates: My Windows 10 will not do updates any more. when I try to set it to automatic set up leave page and go back to it it goes back to no setting. What can I do. I had to have windows re-installed in the spring so now no updates....
  3. Issues with safe to remove hardware after the 2018 October Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with safe to remove hardware after the 2018 October Update: Hello after the latest Win 10 update the safe to remove hardware button is no longer working correctly. My computer will read whatever device I have plugged into the usb and I can make changes to whatever I am looking at but when I am done either the safe to remove icon is...
  4. Windows 10’s Next Update (19H1) Faster,Thanks to Better Spectre Fixes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10’s Next Update (19H1) Faster,Thanks to Better Spectre Fixes: This concerns the Spring 2019 release 19H1, not Fall 2018 - 1809. It's worth a read because MS has added some performance fixes for the Spectre V2 variant. It will only be available to Win 10 users, not Win 7 or 8. Another incentive to upgrade to 10. Yes, we have enabled...
  5. Windows 10’s Spring 2019 Update will make your Spectre patched PC faster

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s Spring 2019 Update will make your Spectre patched PC faster: Intel and security researchers discovered two critical vulnerabilities Spectre and Meltdown which affected some processors. Intel processors were the ones that were mostly found vulnerable to the Spectre and Meltdown vulnerability. The performance of the PCs was affected for...
  6. Win update kb4462919 stuck on initializing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win update kb4462919 stuck on initializing: Win 10 update for 64x systems 1830 (kb4462919) is stuck on initializing. Disc running at 100% pc (Alienware i7) is lagging so bad it taled 83 sec for windows explorer to open. Several pending minor updates from as far back as . Any help will be greatly appreciated. 120148
  7. Win update kb4462919 stuck on initializing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win update kb4462919 stuck on initializing: Update 1830 64x systems Update stuck on initializing. Disc running @ 100% pc (Alienware i7) lagging tales 84 sec for a window explorer to open. Any help would be greatly appreciate have several othe minor updates pending from over 2 months ago 120147
  8. 2018-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4284848)...

2018-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4284848)...: 2018-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4284848) won't complete installing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2018-06-cumulative-update-for-windows-10-version/2062dc04-d70a-4f8e-9bd1-3732798240a1
  9. Latest update made my hardrive read only and wont boot windows 10

Latest update made my hardrive read only and wont boot windows 10: Last night I started updating my laptop, when I woke up it wasn't booting. the only recovery options were shutdown or command prompt. Is there anything I can do to fix it? Ive only had my laptop for a week and the warranty only covers hardware faults...
  10. How do I stop windows update 1803.

How do I stop windows update 1803.: My HP laptop is 7 years old. After installing windows 1709 which updates work but now windows is trying to install the 1803 version and my computer keeps freezing on update. How do I stop update of version 1803.This is the 5th different time the update has failed going back...