Windows 10: new windows update

Discus and support new windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; (updates windows) = computer no longer has sound at all doesn't recognize devices doesn't have any clue wtf microsoft is smoking. Can you guys just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AngelicaMeneses, Oct 11, 2018.

1. AngelicaMeneses Win User

new windows update

(updates windows) = computer no longer has sound at all doesn't recognize devices doesn't have any clue wtf microsoft is smoking. Can you guys just leave **** alone please? you screw up everytime you update just sit the **** down next time what needed an update so bad that you had to break the OS?? you people are monkeys.

:)

AngelicaMeneses, Oct 11, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond new windows update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 11, 2018
  3. exodusprime1337 Win User
    windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 11, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

new windows update

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

new windows update

1. new windows update - Similar Threads - update

2. Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information: Yesterday, we covered What’s next for Visual Studio for Mac, and today we’ve updated our Visual Studio Roadmap so you can see the latest news about what we’re working on. We’re particularly excited to share this update since it includes information about the first preview of...
  3. Automatic Update, error 0x80073712

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Automatic Update, error 0x80073712: Hi. System details. Intel i5-7600K 16GB RAM X64 Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 OS Build 17134.165 HDD 465GB only 100GB used I am having an issue with the automatic download of KB4462919. I keep getting the following error code returned, 0x80073712. Both KB4100347 and...
  4. " JUST SAY NO! " (to windows 10 updates)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    " JUST SAY NO! " (to windows 10 updates): " Not Compatible " Windows/MSN support staff favorite go to phrase ,when their updates (OCT2018) CAUSES havoc to your pc system. I say " If the update is not compatible on my pc , it should fail instantly and not be installed to damage your system. Since October 2018...
  5. NVIDIA Control Panel (profile settings) have changed after updating Windows 10

NVIDIA Control Panel (profile settings) have changed after updating Windows 10: During the update, Windows-10 changes the “Nvidia profile” resetting it to “Base”. Unfortunately high level CADCAM applications, including ours, “don’t like” to work with Base-profile. i.e. we have our own Nvidia-profile. Catia has its own profile, NX has its profile...
  6. system is running too slow after windows 10 updates

system is running too slow after windows 10 updates: my system is running is too slow after window 10 updates, specially booting time taking 5 to 6 minutes. how can I resolve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-is-running-too-slow-after-windows-10/d47c130c-2dee-4f8a-9296-f39cd868aeb8
  7. Realtek 8821AE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC driver not working with new updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek 8821AE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC driver not working with new updates: Dear all My ASUS desktop contains a Realtek WiFi PCI card. Since several updates of the Windows 10 OS I can't see my WiFi network after restart. I can see networks I never connected to, I can see the network I create with my iPhone, but all the previous ones belonging to...
  8. Windows 10 19H1 update to improve the bugs Troubleshooting experience

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 19H1 update to improve the bugs Troubleshooting experience: Windows comes with a built-in Troubleshooter tool that allows users to manually fix the problems in the OS. For example, if the WiFi is not working or Audio is broken, you can run Troubleshooter tool and it would try to fix it for you. Microsoft yesterday released Windows 10...
  9. Unable to play any videos online after updating windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to play any videos online after updating windows 10: Unable to play any videos online after updating windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-play-any-videos-online-after-updating/5ebbbe12-7b72-49d7-a0c3-44247d7643a1
  10. since recent windows update I cannot open AOL Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    since recent windows update I cannot open AOL Desktop: since recent windows update I cannot open AOL Desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-recent-windows-update-i-cannot-open-aol/8d86e4be-402b-4a45-b750-4c700a7e3ffb