Windows 10: new windows user and I'm sick of it after one week

Discus and support new windows user and I'm sick of it after one week in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 is my first windows product in 10 years It forces me to have a password and a pin that I do not need or want when I go to microsoft for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rcr, Feb 13, 2020.

1. RCR
    rcr Win User

new windows user and I'm sick of it after one week

Windows 10 is my first windows product in 10 years

It forces me to have a password and a pin that I do not need or want

when I go to microsoft for help they want to charge me money just to get customer service

this is unbelievable

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 13, 2020
  3. BitFenix Releases New Prodigy M Colors

The BitFenix Design Lab has always been listening intently to the feedback from the community, and nowhere has this been more evident than the release of the Prodigy M chassis. The micro ATX variant of the Prodigy, Prodigy M is the result of direct feedback from users who wanted the same styling and sophistication of Prodigy, but desired the capability of installing micro ATX motherboards. Today, BitFenix is announcing not one, but two releases inspired by community feedback: Prodigy M Color and Prodigy M Window Side Panels

new windows user and I'm sick of it after one week BitFenix_Prodigy_M_Colors_01_thm.jpg

new windows user and I'm sick of it after one week BitFenix_Prodigy_M_Colors_02_thm.jpg

Prodigy M Color
    Offered in both Midnight Black and Arctic White variants, Prodigy M made a big splash when it was introduced last August. Featuring an all-new layout, it maintained the styling and size of the original Prodigy, but added micro ATX motherboard support. Since its release, users have been wondering if it would be getting the same color options as the original Prodigy, and starting today, Prodigy M fans will finally be able to get their hands on four new vibrant colors:
    • Fire Red
    • Atomic Orange
    • Vivid Green
    • Cobalt Blue
    Bold yet minimalistic, the new color versions of Prodigy M are perfect for those who want the same award-winning case, but with a dash of color to light up any decor. What's more, Prodigy M will also have window side panel models. With the new Prodigy M color options, users now have more choice than ever when building their dream PC.

Prodigy M Window Side Panels
    In addition to the new case colors, BitFenix is also releasing another long-awaited accessory for Prodigy M users: the Prodigy M Window Side Panel Accessory. Featuring a large acrylic window, users can easily see the hardware inside the system while maintaining the Prodigy M's sleek styling.

Best of all, this handsome accessory will also be available in six colors to perfectly match your Prodigy M:
    • Midnight Black
    • Arctic White
    • Fire Red
    • Atomic Orange
    • Vivid Green
    • Cobalt Blue
    The new Prodigy M colors and Prodigy M Window Side Panel Accessory will be available in August.

Cristian_25H, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

1. new windows user and I'm sick of it after one week - Similar Threads - user I'm sick

2. I'm getting sick of windows. It's just one problem after another. Another clean install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting sick of windows. It's just one problem after another. Another clean install...: Ok. I'm getting sick of windows. It's just one problem after another. Now after my 5th reinstall Disk Managment is completely blank, even the menu's are all white. If I try and open properties for any of my drives all my windows close and nothing else happens. If I look at my...
  3. I'm getting sick of windows. It's just one problem after another. Another clean install...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm getting sick of windows. It's just one problem after another. Another clean install...: Ok. I'm getting sick of windows. It's just one problem after another. Now after my 5th reinstall Disk Managment is completely blank, even the menu's are all white. If I try and open properties for any of my drives all my windows close and nothing else happens. If I look at my...
  4. Battery decreased significantly after one week.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery decreased significantly after one week.: Have anyone experienced this problem?After one week, my battery reduced about 35% with no change in the installed program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-decreased-significantly-after-one-week/ab49bfd9-092c-4754-9e4f-8f56fd244158
  5. Battery decreased significantly after one week.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery decreased significantly after one week.: Have anyone experienced this problem?After one week, my battery reduced about 35% with no change in the installed program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-decreased-significantly-after-one-week/ab49bfd9-092c-4754-9e4f-8f56fd244158
  6. I'm sick of my computer at this point.

in Cortana
    I'm sick of my computer at this point.: So, let me cut to the chase, basically everything that Windows 10 "features" has come to bite me in the a** with my gaming computer. The only reason I'm still using this thing is because Windows is still vastly superior to MacOS or Linux with the modding and gaming that I do,...
  7. I'm sick of this popping up whenever I'm playing music on Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm sick of this popping up whenever I'm playing music on Windows Media Player: [ATTACH] It keeps popping up over and over and over and I'm getting sick of it. The program works just fine yet it's still asking me to "troubleshoot". I suspect this is the work of a virus that slipped past my defenses....
  8. BSOD errors one brand new computer - one week old

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD errors one brand new computer - one week old: I have a brand new ASUS computer windows 10 and have Malwarebtyes premium and AVG Internet Security on it. When I tried to first install AVG it did not work. So, I ran the first week with Malwarebytes and Windows Defender on. No problems. I then got AVG cleaner,...
  9. Sick of It

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sick of It: I have been working with PCs since the 8086 ... I have been through MsDoS (all versions) as well as Windows since 3.11 for workgroups ... it seems as though MS has not been able to get it right since MsDoS 4.0 ... anyone remember the parity errors? Anyone remember all the...
  10. Windows 10 - one week on

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - one week on: Hi Have had Windows since 29th July, so going on for a week now. For some reason it now wakes from sleep in an instant (2 or 3 seconds) instead of 90 seconds. It is only in the last couple of days that I have got this welcome speed up from sleep. I haven't adjusted...