Windows 10: New WinUI website for modern native UI platform of Windows

Discus and support New WinUI website for modern native UI platform of Windows in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Want to learn more about #WinUI? Our new website explains the advantages of #WinUI, including better performance, future-proofed apps, and modern... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New WinUI website for modern native UI platform of Windows

Want to learn more about #WinUI? Our new website explains the advantages of #WinUI, including better performance, future-proofed apps, and modern controls & UI. Check it out!

New WinUI website for modern native UI platform of Windows [​IMG]

Read more:

:)

Brink, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing Open Source of WPF, Windows Forms, and WinUI

Source: Announcing Open Source of WPF, Windows Forms, and WinUI at Microsoft Connect(); 2018 - Windows Developer Blog

See also: .NET Core 3 Preview 1 and Open Source Windows Desktop Frameworks - Windows 10 Forums

Brink, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing Open Source of WPF, Windows Forms, and WinUI

Source: Announcing Open Source of WPF, Windows Forms, and WinUI at Microsoft Connect(); 2018 - Windows Developer Blog

See also: .NET Core 3 Preview 1 and Open Source Windows Desktop Frameworks - Windows 10 Forums

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows UI Library Preview released for Windows 10

Source: Windows UI Library Preview released! - Windows Developer BlogWindows Developer Blog

Brink, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

1. New WinUI website for modern native UI platform of Windows - Similar Threads - WinUI website modern

2. changing modern ui font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing modern ui font: I'm using Windows 10. I want to change my system font to something other than Segoe UI. I tried some registry codes from different websites. The font in some programs like File Explorer and Control Panel was changed perfectly, but the font in start menu, notifications,...
  3. changing modern ui font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing modern ui font: I'm using Windows 10. I want to change my system font to something other than Segoe UI. I tried some registry codes from different websites. The font in some programs like File Explorer and Control Panel was changed perfectly, but the font in start menu, notifications,...
  4. changing modern ui font

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Hands-on with Windows 10 File Explorer’s new touch UI and modern icons

in Windows 10 News
    Hands-on with Windows 10 File Explorer’s new touch UI and modern icons: A lot of things have changed on Windows 10, but File Explorer has largely remained unchanged and it’s technically the same for more than a decade now if you exclude the dark mode update. The company has been cautious about making design tweaks to the File Explorer, but this...
  6. What’s new in Chrome 89 for Windows 10: Modern Share UI and more

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Chrome 89 for Windows 10: Modern Share UI and more: Google Chrome 89 is now available for everyone on Windows 10, Mac, Linux and Android. This update introduces a few new features, including a new tab search experience, a new reading list, support for Windows 10’s native share UI, and more. As you may know already, Windows 10...
  7. Windows 10 retro PowerToys to get a modern UI and new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 retro PowerToys to get a modern UI and new features: The developers of the open-source Microsoft’s PowerToys tool for Windows 10 are planning to release a new update with new utilities and improved user interface. This update is still in the early stage of development and Microsoft could be planning to release it later this...
  8. Microsoft teases a new and modern UI for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft teases a new and modern UI for Windows 10: Windows 10 was released five years ago and operating system has largely remained unchanged because Microsoft doesn’t do monolithic version updates anymore. During a recent Windows Insiders webcast, Microsoft showed off its new vision for the Start menu that emphasises...
  9. Modern Apps / UI & Keyboard input

in Windows 10 Support
    Modern Apps / UI & Keyboard input: A newbie to the forum. Strange one, I have searched all over for an answer to this problem.*Sad Window 10 Pro Version 10.0.14393.187, under any modern app I'm unable to type any information in, this includes Cortana search field, the windows store search field,...
  10. React Native on the Universal Windows Platform

in Windows 10 News
    React Native on the Universal Windows Platform: Today, Microsoft and Facebook announced at Facebook’s developer conference, F8 2016, that we’re adding Universal Windows Platform (UWP) support to React Native. This is provided as an open source, community-supported framework. The new UWP support extends the reach of these...