Windows 10: New World

Discus and support New World in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] Pre-purchase New World on Steam*Thumbs 146401 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hoolm, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Hoolm Win User

New World

Hoolm, Dec 14, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hi Harry,

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

• Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    • Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    • Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 14, 2019
  4. New World

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

New World

1. New World - Similar Threads - World

2. How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?: I was redownloading Minecraft: Bedrock and when I was doing it I remembered I forgot to make a backup save. Is there any way to get my worlds back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-minecraft-worlds-back/55a0bb25-9bed-4bfe-8a3c-9128e8edd02a
  3. How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?: I was redownloading Minecraft: Bedrock and when I was doing it I remembered I forgot to make a backup save. Is there any way to get my worlds back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-minecraft-worlds-back/55a0bb25-9bed-4bfe-8a3c-9128e8edd02a
  4. How is the microsoft store the slowest thing in the world?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How is the microsoft store the slowest thing in the world?: I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5, **** downloads at 500kb/s for a 142GB game. And NOOOO, it has nothing to do with my f**king internet connection. Its 1000 mbps download and 500 upload, So f**king no. And NOOOO it doesnt help to f**king clear the cache of the microsoft...
  5. How is the microsoft store the slowest thing in the world?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is the microsoft store the slowest thing in the world?: I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5, **** downloads at 500kb/s for a 142GB game. And NOOOO, it has nothing to do with my f**king internet connection. Its 1000 mbps download and 500 upload, So f**king no. And NOOOO it doesnt help to f**king clear the cache of the microsoft...
  6. How is the microsoft store the slowest thing in the world?

7. i don't want a Minecraft world i fought it was good but not good the name is SCP hospital...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i don't want a Minecraft world i fought it was good but not good the name is SCP hospital...: i don't want the world can you remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-a-minecraft-world-i-fought-it-was-good/f53a0983-b042-4f20-9d7c-b06b0dc69f7e
  8. i don't want a Minecraft world i fought it was good but not good the name is SCP hospital...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i don't want a Minecraft world i fought it was good but not good the name is SCP hospital...: i don't want the world can you remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-a-minecraft-world-i-fought-it-was-good/f53a0983-b042-4f20-9d7c-b06b0dc69f7e
  9. i don't want a Minecraft world i fought it was good but not good the name is SCP hospital...

10. Deleted Minecraft and want my old worlds back and now it doesn’t save my new worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Minecraft and want my old worlds back and now it doesn’t save my new worlds: So I deleted Minecraft for a bit and redownloaded it and all my worlds were gone but they were still in the saves folder so I looked up what to do and did a lot of things like making a new saves folder and putting the old worlds into that and it did nothing, I also read that...