Windows 10: New Xbox Insider and Report a problem apps launch today

Discus and support New Xbox Insider and Report a problem apps launch today in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Following months of arduous work, we’re excited to announce that the new Xbox Insider and Report a problem apps are available to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

New Xbox Insider and Report a problem apps launch today

Source: The new Xbox Insider and Report a problem apps launch today! - Xbox Wire

Download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xb...e/9p8qtp44njgb

:)

Brink, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

A few changes to the Report a problem categories for Xbox Insiders Xbox

Source: A few changes to the Report a problem categories - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    How to Report a Problem with the Xbox Insider Hub app Xbox

Source: Report a Problem with the Xbox Insider Hub app! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

A few changes to the Report a problem categories for Xbox Insiders

Source: A few changes to the Report a problem categories - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

1. New Xbox Insider and Report a problem apps launch today - Similar Threads - Xbox Insider Report

2. Nothing will launch on xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing will launch on xbox app: Hey ive got a good pc and ive check and my graphics drivers r updated and windows updates r up to date but nothing will launch on xbox app. Nothing at all happens when i press play on any game. Ive tried terminated, repair, reset, restarting pc. reinstalling windows 11 idk...
  3. report an app problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    report an app problem: Hello, I just installed the Microsoft wifi speed test app, launched it and tried to run it, but I continually get service unavailable immediately after it tests the ping delay. I tried some suggestions I found on the web to try to diagnose and or resolve the problem, but none...
  4. report an app problem

report an app problem: Hello, I just installed the Microsoft wifi speed test app, launched it and tried to run it, but I continually get service unavailable immediately after it tests the ping delay. I tried some suggestions I found on the web to try to diagnose and or resolve the problem, but none...
  5. report an app problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Xbox Accessories App will not launch.

Xbox Accessories App will not launch.: I purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and for whatever reason I can not get the Xbox Accessories App to open up. It always just starts to open and then shuts down immediately. I wouldn't care except the controller is not playable until can access the software. I tried...
  7. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Starts Today for Xbox Insiders Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Starts Today for Xbox Insiders Xbox: [ATTACH] Test out our newest Xbox One console feature Today, we at Team Xbox are excited to talk about Xbox Console Streaming, our new system feature that lets you play your Xbox One games from your console on a mobile device. If you’re an Xbox Insider in the Alpha and...
  8. New Xbox Insider Hub experience is coming to Xbox Insiders Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox Insider Hub experience is coming to Xbox Insiders Xbox: [ATTACH] Greetings Xbox Insiders! The Xbox Insider Program is on the cusp of something exciting, and we want to bring you along for the ride. We want to demonstrate our commitment to transparency, inclusivity, and of course, listening to you! We are pleased to announce that...
  9. Xbox Insider Hub Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Insider Hub Problems: I am trying to access xbox insider hub but i am younger than 18 . How do i join the xbox insider hub. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-insider-hub-problems/02237f9a-0569-4742-991c-65ff80f7e298
  10. How to Report a Problem with the Xbox Insider Hub app

in Windows 10 News
    How to Report a Problem with the Xbox Insider Hub app: Encounter a problem while using your Xbox, or want to provide feedback about your experience? Report it quickly and easily using the Xbox Insider Hub app. This video shows to how to provide information that will help the Xbox engineering and localization teams understand...