Windows 10: New Xbox, no place to put

Discus and support New Xbox, no place to put in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i got a new xbox, and i couldn't connect it to the tv because i would need to take down the TV. So i tried connecting to my computer, and nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by STOP IT LET ELMO SPEAK, Jun 25, 2020.

1. New Xbox, no place to put

So i got a new xbox, and i couldn't connect it to the tv because i would need to take down the TV.

So i tried connecting to my computer, and nothing came up.

Is there a way i can use with my computer?

:)

STOP IT LET ELMO SPEAK, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Darksaber Win User

XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Darksaber Win User
    Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Xbox, no place to put

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

New Xbox, no place to put [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

New Xbox, no place to put

1. New Xbox, no place to put - Similar Threads - Xbox place put

2. How to put my files back to the right place in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to put my files back to the right place in windows 11?: I don't know how to word this correctly so I apologize. I installed windows 11 on my pc and all of my drives still have all of my files and software but they're all unisntalled. All of my game launchers and software that were already installed are all uninstalled and now it...
  3. How to put my files back to the right place in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to put my files back to the right place in windows 11?: I don't know how to word this correctly so I apologize. I installed windows 11 on my pc and all of my drives still have all of my files and software but they're all unisntalled. All of my game launchers and software that were already installed are all uninstalled and now it...
  4. Putting Windows on a new Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Putting Windows on a new Hard Drive: I've recently bought a 1TB NVMe SSD that I'm planning on making my primary drive with Windows on and retiring my current OS drive which is a 120GB SATA SSD. The problem is the choices seem endless on what the best way to go about this is. There's things like the Creation...
  5. New Downloads now going to "wrong" (new) place

in Windows 10 Support
    New Downloads now going to "wrong" (new) place: This happened recently but am unsure if it is related to now running 21H1 during this time (may be a coincidence) When I used to click on Admin, the new downloads were added to the old ones and ALL were in 1. as shown below. Now ALL new downloads go into Quick access (2.) or...
  6. Xbox Apps Installing in Wrong Place

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Apps Installing in Wrong Place: Hello, So the way the Xbox app installs games is nothing short of stupidly backwards in any case - but this problem is really infuriating. The Xbox app will continuously install games to my C: drive boot drive. Well, that would be fine I guess, if I was allowed to move...
  7. New Xbox Announced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Xbox Announced: Guess I bought mine too late....oh well next Christmas https://www.xbox.com/en-US/project-scarlett 146370
  8. Not sure this is the best place to put this but yeah.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not sure this is the best place to put this but yeah.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ozzi905 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1y9tt/not_sure_this_is_the_best_place_to_put_this_but/
  9. I need to put new password

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to put new password: Im having issues loggin into my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-put-new-password/4f945cbc-205b-4485-80bf-5c7e1ccbfcf0
  10. Can't put any shortcut/file/folder into specific place on desktop.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't put any shortcut/file/folder into specific place on desktop.: I have a strange problem, I can't put any shortcut/file/folder into specific place on desktop. That problem appeared after reinstalling my PC. I tried sfc /scannow but no results. [img] 86030