Windows 10: New Xbox wireless adapter doesn’t get recognised anymore.

Discus and support New Xbox wireless adapter doesn’t get recognised anymore. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A while ago I got the new/slim version of the xbox wireless adapter and it worked flawlessly for about 5 months. I always switch between my pc and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhilippSladek, Jun 20, 2021.

1. New Xbox wireless adapter doesn’t get recognised anymore.

A while ago I got the new/slim version of the xbox wireless adapter and it worked flawlessly for about 5 months. I always switch between my pc and laptop with no issues. Yesterday when starting my PC the adapter did not get recognised so I took it out/put it back in again. That's when I got a windows message saying "USB device not recognised".I tried restarting, removing the device in the device manager and a few other fixes I found online but nothing seemed to work. It always shows up as "unknown USB device device descriptor request failed". I even tried it on a few other devices and the sa

:)

PhilippSladek, Jun 20, 2021
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Michael,

As you are facing with Xbox wireless adapter I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the link below and check if it helps.

Xbox Support

Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 20, 2021
  4. New Xbox wireless adapter doesn’t get recognised anymore.

Xbox Wireless Adapter

Hi,

The Xbox 360 controller will work using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. To help you set up your Xbox 360 controller to your computer using the Xbox Wireless adapter, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

New Xbox wireless adapter doesn’t get recognised anymore.

1. New Xbox wireless adapter doesn’t get recognised anymore. - Similar Threads - Xbox wireless adapter

2. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore: Xbox wireless adapter issue where it is on and wont connect anymore even though it used to and works on other pc.I have un and re installed all drivers and followed all the steps from the other post and responses here and on xbox help. I cant reply to give the proper answer...
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore: Xbox wireless adapter issue where it is on and wont connect anymore even though it used to and works on other pc.I have un and re installed all drivers and followed all the steps from the other post and responses here and on xbox help. I cant reply to give the proper answer...
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox wireless adapter not connecting anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless adapter not connecting anymore: Hello, I used an xbox wireless adapter for a long time, and it has worked fine, but just recently it stopped working. I got a new one and it still does not work. I still have windows 10, and have spent lots of time trying to fix it. Do you have any ideas?...
  6. Xbox wireless adapter not connecting anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox wireless adapter not connecting anymore: Hello, I used an xbox wireless adapter for a long time, and it has worked fine, but just recently it stopped working. I got a new one and it still does not work. I still have windows 10, and have spent lots of time trying to fix it. Do you have any ideas?...
  7. Xbox wireless adapter not connecting anymore

8. Xbox Wireless adapter

Xbox Wireless adapter: Hello, everyone! So a while ago, I got my wireless xbox adapter, and it worked perfectly for good months. I haven't used it in a while now, and when I tried to open it, to pair it with the controller, it doesn't work. Doesn't light up and it's not in device manager. I don't...
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter

Xbox Wireless Adapter: I am having trouble getting the drivers for the wireless adapter to work. I followed tutorials online to download drivers from the https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx website, but when following the steps to install it, I just get this error message Windows...
  10. Secondary HDD suddenly doesn’t get recognised anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Secondary HDD suddenly doesn’t get recognised anymore: Hi guys, I added the HDD of my laptop as a secondary HDD on my PC. The bios recognises it and my windows as well (which is perfect). After restarting my PC, the bios still recognises the HDD, but windows suddenly doesn’t anymore. When going back into the bios (after windows...