Windows 10: New Xbox Wireless Headset - Game Audio/Mic Issues on PC via Bluetooth

Discus and support New Xbox Wireless Headset - Game Audio/Mic Issues on PC via Bluetooth in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have the new Xbox Wireless Headset. It works great on my xbox however on my PC not so much. When I connect via bluetooth it seems fine and I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by i am thejosh, Mar 27, 2021.

1. New Xbox Wireless Headset - Game Audio/Mic Issues on PC via Bluetooth

Hi, I have the new Xbox Wireless Headset. It works great on my xbox however on my PC not so much. When I connect via bluetooth it seems fine and I get game audio. But as soon as I go to party chat my game audio completely cuts out and only the mic works. I played with the sound menus and set everything to the headset however I must be missing something but I just don't know what that something is. Do you? Thank you very much.

:)

i am thejosh, Mar 27, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox Wireless Gaming Headsets Arrive This Fall

Source: New Xbox Wireless Gaming Headsets from LucidSound, Turtle Beach, and Razer Arrive This Fall - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft announces the new Xbox Wireless Headset

Source: Immerse Yourself in the Future of Gaming Audio with the Xbox Wireless Headset - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Dragondog Win User

New Xbox Wireless Headset - Game Audio/Mic Issues on PC via Bluetooth

G433 Gaming Headset Mic is not working

I have no problem with the audio, only with the mic.

I don't have another headset to check with.

I am having this issue in all games and applications.

Dragondog, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

New Xbox Wireless Headset - Game Audio/Mic Issues on PC via Bluetooth

1. New Xbox Wireless Headset - Game Audio/Mic Issues on PC via Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Xbox Wireless Headset

2. Xbox wireless headset MIC not working with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox wireless headset MIC not working with Windows 10: I recently purchased the Microsoft Xbox wireless Bluetooth Headset to play on my Xbox and talk in Discord on my PC. Worked fine for about a week until Windows stopped recognizing my headset as an Input device for my mic. Still works for Audio output but not at all for Mic...
  3. Xbox wireless headset on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless headset on pc: Hi all, will the xbox wireless headset connect to the xbox wireless apter for windows 10 work for comms and audio? from what Ive seen its only for controllers and wondering if ill be able to use the headset on my desktop. Thanks!...
  4. Xbox wireless headset on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox wireless headset on pc: Hi all, will the xbox wireless headset connect to the xbox wireless apter for windows 10 work for comms and audio? from what Ive seen its only for controllers and wondering if ill be able to use the headset on my desktop. Thanks!...
  5. Xbox wireless headset on pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth Headset Audio and Mic Issue

Bluetooth Headset Audio and Mic Issue: I bought a bluetooth headphone MPOW X 4.0 and when I connected it to my Dell Computer, in the sound tab, I viewed two audios stereo and hands free when I chose stereo no sound was coming through the headphone and the mic was not working. And when I chose hands free audio, the...
  7. Bluetooth headset audio issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset audio issues: Is there a way to be able to use my headset via bluetooth on my pc while getting good audio? When I use my bluetooth headset is gives me 2 output options, "handsfree" and "stereo" for my pc output. I have to use the "handsfree" option for my imput to use my intergraded mic....
  8. Wireless headset audio + mic problem

Wireless headset audio + mic problem: Hi, i have a Sony WH-CH500 headset and i got a little problem there. I hear the sound very well when i'm not using the headset's mic, but when i enter in a discord channel the audio freeze and just the microphone is working, but the audio is still working as you can see in...
  9. Wireless headset audio + mic problem

Wireless headset audio + mic problem: <p class="contentStandard"><span style="font-face:Roboto, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Hi, i have a Sony WH-CH500 headset and i got a little problem...
  10. Game Audio and Bluetooth headset issue

Game Audio and Bluetooth headset issue: I am having an issue currently where I connect my bluetooth headphones and all my audio then transfers to there, spotify, chrome, etc. all play through the headphones except for games. Any game I have played so far continues to play audio through the built in speakers...