Windows 10: New XPS13 Laptop - speakers very low

Discus and support New XPS13 Laptop - speakers very low in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, This week my new Dell XPS13 laptop arrived, with the RealtekR Audio speakers/microphone. I didn't notice until I attempted to facilitate a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alexis Barton, Aug 5, 2020.

1. New XPS13 Laptop - speakers very low

Hello,

This week my new Dell XPS13 laptop arrived, with the RealtekR Audio speakers/microphone. I didn't notice until I attempted to facilitate a Zoom meeting that the speaker/volume is very low even when at 100%; I confirmed it was low also via a YouTube video. The volume is set at 100% on Zoom and YouTube in addition to 100% on the laptop itself including via the Volume Mixer - for Speakers; System Sounds, Google Chrome, etc.. I don't know what troubleshooting to do to increase the speaker output - I have to lean towards the laptop in a space with negligible background noise to hear someone.

Thanks in advance,

Alexis

:)

Alexis Barton, Aug 5, 2020

2. My Bluetooth headphones are at very low volume

Hi

I looking for some help.

My Bluetooth headphones are now at very low volume, even when at 100%.

Just to add some more detail

They are Sony Wf1000x

When connected there are two devices listed

• WF-1000x Stereo
    • WF-1000x Hands-free

When I set the default to the stereo the volume is very low, when I set it Hands-free the volume is correct, but only from the left speaker.

I have attached the headphone to the phone and the work perfectly,

This issue has only arisen in the last few weeks, for the previous 2 months I had no issue, nor for the previous six months before when I had a different laptop on windows7, instead of my current Windows10 one.

I have checked that the drivers are all up to date, as well as windows updates.

I have unpaired, removed/replaced the drivers, uninstalled the device.

All to no avail.

Any suggestions would be great;y appreciated.

Thanks,

Vincent.

Vincent Halpenny, Aug 5, 2020
  3. AFTommy Win User
    Audio is very low on all apps

Cant seem to get enough volume out of Windows 10 on my laptop. Before upgrading it was fine. If I disconnect my Bose PC Laptop speakers it is low out of the built ins on my pc. Low to my Bose and low to my HDMI connection to my TV.
    I notice there is either no equalizer or Cortana and I can't find one in WIN 10. I am not excited with a third party EQ unless I know its proven on WIN 10. Any suggestions folks.

*What

AFTommy, Aug 5, 2020
  4. New XPS13 Laptop - speakers very low

Windows 10 - Volume VERY, VERY low.

that was before now I have a new lap top and loaded with window 10 and the speakers are very low at 100%

GaryBrandenburg, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

New XPS13 Laptop - speakers very low

1. New XPS13 Laptop - speakers very low - Similar Threads - XPS13 Laptop speakers

2. Speakers Very Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers Very Low: Hello In Windows 10 After Windows Update Speakers Are Very Low Even Though Speakers Are On High What Should I Do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-very-low/dbdece2b-891d-40d8-8963-df5118fb45f1
  3. Speakers Very Low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speakers Very Low: Hello In Windows 10 After Windows Update Speakers Are Very Low Even Though Speakers Are On High What Should I Do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-very-low/dbdece2b-891d-40d8-8963-df5118fb45f1
  4. Speakers Very Low

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Sound is very low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound is very low: I have recently formatted my pc with official latest ISO in Windows's website. Ever since the format my computer has been very quiet especially in Valorant, I maximize all the sound but even footsteps are very quiet. Google chrome, spotify, netflix and everything has very low...
  6. Sound is very low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound is very low: I have recently formatted my pc with official latest ISO in Windows's website. Ever since the format my computer has been very quiet especially in Valorant, I maximize all the sound but even footsteps are very quiet. Google chrome, spotify, netflix and everything has very low...
  7. My speaker is giving very low sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My speaker is giving very low sound: my speaker, it's giving quite low sound, I've checked my settings and my optimizer isn't giving full response. I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-speaker-is-giving-very-low-sound/82af0832-1929-4d76-8a1e-75821d700420
  8. Very low volume and no volume after using external speaker

Very low volume and no volume after using external speaker: I am having intermittent issues with my laptop - ever since I purchased it - an envy 13-ba0010na. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-low-volume-and-no-volume-after-using-external/a406e44f-19a6-4c27-b54a-aaa785bcd8f2
  9. Very very Low Audio on Speaker & while using Headphones / Headset

Very very Low Audio on Speaker & while using Headphones / Headset: Hi, While using headphones / headsets I was able to listen audio clearly when volume level kept to 10, but after few days, I'm not able to hear the any audio clearly, need to increase the system sound level to 100 when playing any video / audio file. When listening without...
  10. Battery on laptop go low very quickly

Battery on laptop go low very quickly: Hi there, I have a Fujitsu Lifebook s792 laptop for about a year now. Since recently I started to get notifications how my battery is critically low and the windows have to shut down even when my battery is over 50% filled or even more. I checked all at the settings about...