Windows 10: Newbie question - Lumia Windows 10 mobile

Discus and support Newbie question - Lumia Windows 10 mobile in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Maybe I`m not in the right place/forum, but I`m sure someone can help me. I`m a new user of W10phone (Lumia 650). It`s my first Windows phone, and for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MarkoLnx, May 2, 2017.

1. MarkoLnx Win User

Newbie question - Lumia Windows 10 mobile

Maybe I`m not in the right place/forum, but I`m sure someone can help me. I`m a new user of W10phone (Lumia 650). It`s my first Windows phone, and for now it`s not bad for me. I have only two questions.
    - How can I play radio streams from file (folder on SD card)?
    - How can I play radio streams (HTML5) directly from web site (ex. Lemon Radio ). Edge can play them, but without sound. I`m missing something?
    Thank you for any help.

:)

MarkoLnx, May 2, 2017
  2. Eugarps Win User

Lumia 1020 and Fatboy?

Hello,

Newbie question: Is the Lumia 1020 plus the charging back compatible with the Fatboy Pillow inductive charging system?

Thanks,

Bill

Eugarps, May 2, 2017
  3. Newbie Question: Active Sync Mobile with Windows Certificates

Hi,

I am fairly new to this so please bare with me .... I have a Windows Mobile 6 powered Pocket PC and I am trying to synchronise with Exchange.

I have created a Certificate (Unsigned) using the Windows Certificate Authority and this works flawlessly with Web Mail. (Apart from the certificate warning page as expected)

I have exported the certificate and installed it on my Pocket PC, however when i go to sync it states that the certificate is invalid or has expired.

I have looked at the following site

2006 – Windows Mobile Team Blog

It doesnt seem to work as expected.

Can anyone please help if possible.

Thanks in advance

Andrew Vint

andrew.vint, May 2, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

spunk, May 2, 2017
  5. PJLLB Win User
    What file format of radio streams are you attempting to play?

I'm not sure what the issue is for you, but I just tried Lemon Radio using Edge on my Lumia 950 and it worked fine -- sound present. Note that not all Lemon Radio stations will stream on mobile because some use Flash, not HTML5, which isn't available on any mobile platform as far as I know. I made sure I selected an HTML formatted stream.

PJLLB, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Newbie question - Lumia Windows 10 mobile - Similar Threads - Newbie question Lumia

2. Question for an OS newbie regarding windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question for an OS newbie regarding windows 10: I might need to swap out a hard drive that could possibly be failing. I've noticed a very faint ringing noise that can sometimes be heard when my laptops idle. It may just be something I never noticed but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I recently upgraded to 10 only a few...
  3. newbie question

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    newbie question: If I set up a Windows 10 VM on a Windows 10 Pro system and install Windows 7 Pro on the VM (need to run legacy programs like CorelDraw X4, WordPerfect X4, etc.) , and then network that system to another Windows 10 Pro system, will I have problems with any of the following:...
  4. Newbie question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Newbie question: Actually I am not entirely new to backups but I have always had this mind block about backing up I have several back up programs--GFI and AOMEI. And a I had a backup scheme set up under Win 7. But having upgraded to Win 10 I need to revise and perhaps create a whole new...
  5. Sandboxing Newbies Questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sandboxing Newbies Questions: Hi I have been searching the web trying to learn what I can about sandboxing. However, I am finding it all a bit confusing since there does not appear to be anyone who has put up any guidnce for beginners in sandboxing. Yes, I've learnt what sandboxing is and what it...
  6. Windows 10 Mobile on Lumia 1020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Mobile on Lumia 1020: how can my garbage phone, LG G6 run windows 10 but my far superior Lumia 1020 can not? Am I the only one who feels like Microsoft doesn't like Windows Phone users?...
  7. windows 10 Lumia mobile upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 Lumia mobile upgrade: I have Microsoft Lumia 535 running windows 20 but can't download certain apps from store nor get preview builds on windows insider because my is is below 14393 build..how do I download to current builds on my mobile?...
  8. A newbie question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A newbie question: I am no gamer. The only video game console I have is Play Station 2. Enough said. I have an Irulu 9" 16GB Android 4.4 tablet and a Surface RT tablet. Irulu has a micro USB port while Surface RT has a 2.0 USB port. I am wondering if there is a game control ( like the one...
  9. Windows 10 Mobile for Lumia 520?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mobile for Lumia 520?: I have a Lumia 520 running Windows Phone 8.1 Update & Lumia Denim. Will this phone be updated to Windows 10 Mobile and if so, when? 51916
  10. A newbie question on Windows To Go

in Windows 10 Support
    A newbie question on Windows To Go: I know WinToGo is applicable only to Enterprise version................ officially. My question is : If I have win 10 installed to a certified USB ( yes, I know I can use a non-certified one with limitations), I can take it to any Windows computer, plug it in, and...